Barron Trump, 13, Is Taller Than Melania in Heels & 6-Foot-2 President Donald Trump

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Good grief, talk about a growth spurt!!!!

Barron Trump, 13, Is Taller Than Melania in Heels & 6-Foot-2 President Donald Trump

afp_i98mz.jpg

48579923202_cfb3b7ec08_b.jpg

17454030-7372451-image-m-2_1566236130614.jpg

president-donald-trump-first-lady-melania-trump-their-son-news-photo-1162581331-1566223438.jpg

Last edited:
I remember the really really tall kid in my 8th grade class. He was a giant like Barron--"giant" because at his age, a lot of boys are still shorter than the girls. He probably wishes, sometimes, that he wasn't towering over everyone.

Get your cotton picking black ass back to the plantatio, boy! You need to be shackled and bullwhipped Kunta Kinta style for deviating from the thread topic.

:whip:
A racist trump supporter, I'm so shocked. Lol.
Oh and the first whore cant wait till the orange drops dead.

Oh and are those the first whore parents ? Speak of chain migration and leeching off tax payers dollars.

So this poor kid is taller than the sperm donor. What news! I just hope that he ends up being a decent person, unlike the sperm donor.

I just love to see leftists triggered like this. The more they froth at the mouth the more fun it is.

Get your cotton picking black ass back to the plantatio, boy! You need to be shackled and bullwhipped Kunta Kinta style for deviating from the thread topic.

Nothing about being racist, you sensitive snowflake! It's called being non-politically correct. As for your comment on Melania, the misogynist is strong in you.

Nothing about being racist, you sensitive snowflake! It's called being non-politically correct. As for your comment on Melania, the misogynist is strong in you.

Muzzies are misogynist by nature...filthy animals

She sold her body before trump and now with an ugly person inside out the age of her father. Classy!!!

Forum List

Back