Horned Capitol rioter is ‘failed actor and QAnon conspiracy theorist who lives with his mother’

A Q team.png

So many cliches involved in this. Does the "shaman" represent the state of right wing thinking ? Will the GOP be able to shake off the stigma of this and find a new purpose ?
The party has been largely taken over by talk radio sheep and conspiracy theorists. Which are pretty much the same people.

They may need to suffer through some short term pain for long term gain. The Trumpsters need to start their own party.

So many cliches involved in this. Does the "shaman" represent the state of right wing thinking ? Will the GOP be able to shake off the stigma of this and find a new purpose ?
The party has been largely taken over by talk radio sheep and conspiracy theorists. Which are pretty much the same people.

They may need to suffer through some short term pain for long term gain. The Trumpsters need to start their own party.
I think that is the logical way forward. People need to decide where their loyalties lie. Having said that the GOP needs to work out what conservatism amounts to in this day and age. The only strands I pick up on are unpleasant authoritarian bullshit wrapped up in a soiled flag. It will be difficult for them I believe.

Why is it that I believe that idiot never voted and was just there so he can have his fifteen minutes of shame?

I am not saying all the idiot there did not vote but someone as special as that idiot usually forget to vote and then shows up to start shit just because they are that special in the damn head!

Forum List

Back