Megachurches Still Packing Them In!

What would you say the odds are that someone in your family was born on the same day with the only difference being the year. At least three times and maybe even more
New year's eve has a lot to answer for.

Good to see we still have freedom of religion in America.
And the freedom to infect everyone around you! Yes!

It seems you have very little imagination for this sort of thing but let me clue you in: this is exactly how your freedom is taken, and mine. I mean not that anyone cares about that anymore, right? But still. YOU can't congregate in groups ever anymore, because my neighbor's sister's niece is immuno-compromised, and viruses get around, and it's DANGEROUS

Congrats for being part of the big problem: whipping us into a nation of window-peeping Gestapos. Hope you're proud
You are incredibly selfish.

Good to see we still have freedom of religion in America.
And the freedom to infect everyone around you! Yes!

It seems you have very little imagination for this sort of thing but let me clue you in: this is exactly how your freedom is taken, and mine. I mean not that anyone cares about that anymore, right? But still. YOU can't congregate in groups ever anymore, because my neighbor's sister's niece is immuno-compromised, and viruses get around, and it's DANGEROUS

Congrats for being part of the big problem: whipping us into a nation of window-peeping Gestapos. Hope you're proud
You are incredibly selfish.

Tommy do you live an incredibly fit lifestyle? Because with your public health, if you don't, then YOU are selfish. Your unhealthy lifestyle is taking resources away from people with cancer.

Oh the shaming, the shaming, the shaming.

They were already doomsday cults. This thing must be terribly exciting to them. Being a right-winger has to be a measurable risk factor in dying of this disease.

Apparently, SOME people aren't concerned about covid-19 because they have GOD on their side. Let's check back with them in a month or so, shall we? We'll see how that worked out by then. But if some of them die, they're all Christians so they'll be up in heaven, right? I guess.

Most churches are shut down. This virus hoax is all about getting to do what global warming couldn't:
Shut down the economy and crash it.
Cloward-Piven strategy. Keep people from assembling/going to work for 2 mos.
Economy crashes, wage-earners and small businesses worst hit.
Tons of new people needing goveernment assistance, overburdening the system.

Apparently, SOME people aren't concerned about covid-19 because they have GOD on their side. Let's check back with them in a month or so, shall we? We'll see how that worked out by then. But if some of them die, they're all Christians so they'll be up in heaven, right? I guess.

Probably my least favorite part of this entire mess is Virus-Shaming

Shut up and let people live their lives, and you live yours

C Clayton dislikes this because it wants to shame you and tell you how to live your life

But then we all know this. It's what Leftists love best. Honest to goodness, this is the truth: part of what I love best about my evangelical Christian church life is ESCAPING the judgment and shaming.

I am being absolutely 100% honest. Evangelicals are nothing compared to the 21st century Leftist. Nothing

How you know you have made a great point: Leftists make the laughing emoji at you but cannot counter what you say.

Being a right-winger has to be a measurable risk factor in dying of this disease.
Incredible but true.
I went to our small town hardware store the other day. The place has become sort of a hangout for conservatives since things started shutting down. There were about a dozen men standing right inside the front door close talking and shaking hands. I know most of them and never thought of them as idiots before but that open display of ignorance was alarming to me. Our local hospital has only 25 beds, those fools could fill up half of them.

Being a right-winger has to be a measurable risk factor in dying of this disease.
Incredible but true.
I went to our small town hardware store the other day. The place has become sort of a hangout for conservatives since things started shutting down. There were about a dozen men standing right inside the front door close talking and shaking hands. I know most of them and never thought of them as idiots before but that open display of ignorance was alarming to me. Our local hospital has only 25 beds, those fools could fill up half of them.

Did you go over and say, "Hello, I"m your local Leftist and I would like to report you to the Viral Authority Board"

Or did you just WISH you could?

Incredible but true.
They've been told this is a political plot and they believe it, down to their bones.

This has been a perfect example of how an ideology can literally be dangerous.

Incredible but true.
They've been told this is a political plot and they believe it, down to their bones.

At some point they will question why they are being asked to parrot a contradictory message every week.

Incredible but true.

At some point they will question why they are being asked to parrot a contradictory message every week.
Obviously they get this stuff from talk radio and the internet.

I wonder if any of those people feel the slightest bit of guilt.

I'm guessing not.

Incredible but true.

Obviously they get this stuff from talk radio and the internet.

I wonder if any of those people feel the slightest bit of guilt.

I'm guessing not.

Who is the "they" you're talking about? fwiw, I do not believe anyone orchestrated the virus. I certainly believe, now that it's here "never let a crisis go to waste" is in full effect though. Read what's all around you. Leftists do not want these cures to work, not really, or at least not right away.

Incredible but true.

Did you go over and say, "Hello, I"m your local Leftist and I would like to report you to the Viral Authority Board"

Or did you just WISH you could?
Nope. I said hey and went about my business. I still have work to do before I get shut down. Pretty libertarian when it comes to personal choice. If they want to flirt with death then they deserve what they get.

Probably my least favorite part of this entire mess is Virus-Shaming

Shut up and let people live their lives, and you live yours

That's the point, Sour Sue, we want to live our lives. We don't want to catch this because some dumb-ass Christian who believes in talking snakes is spreading the virus by not socially isolating.

But then we all know this. It's what Leftists love best. Honest to goodness, this is the truth: part of what I love best about my evangelical Christian church life is ESCAPING the judgment and shaming.

Yes, they hate Chinese and Gays, just like Jesus did.

Forum List

Back