Meet your mods ~ !

Hear, hear.

I have been on sites where the posting community was great but then some mod would jump in a go censor mad, often censoring the funniest, wittiest, or most poignant posts because they were too stupid to get just what was being said.

The Mods here are like God; they are known but rarely seen.

I agree, the mods here are very ████████ and ████████, and especially ████████ is such a ████████ .......[CARRIER LOST]

Dear Mr. ██████████,

This is on response to your comments regarding █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ on ███████

Thank you for your time regarding this matter. Much of the documentation regarding █████████████████ is still classified. However, I am able to release to you, in accordance your FOIA request, the folwing summary of ███████████'s actions on ██████████ with ████████████.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████

███████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████

I hope this information will prove helpful.

Sincerely,
█████████████

-USMB Office of Public Relations.

Yes, that actually helped very much in my pursuit of ████████. I had a feeling that ████████ was really ████████ and that ████████ had decided to ████████ and ████████ with their ████████ using anal lube with ████████99.

sticky%20this%20thread.jpg

:eusa_think:

The rest of the mods must be making plastic surgery appointments now that I've outted them.

There's more than 12? OMG...how do you detect a member's Mod Status again????

"Bloated bueracracy"? There's like a Kabillion members here! I helped to mod a board back in the day (*Shudders* O, the horrors...never again...). It had less than 50-25 members and we all knew one another. We ended up with like a dozen Mods, Queen Mod, and Mods-in waiting. STILL wasn't enough. The board died because too many were too busy moderating to partcipate and the remaining members who still had their Mod-virginity got tired of waiting on us to finish addressing the Drama-ramas and snotfests we had piled up around us like sand in an hourglass.

Moderating well take grit, backbone, brains, dedication and time.

It's thankless work, as a rule, done by generous folk who seek no applause.

editec wrote:

WOW!

Talk about a bad hair day?

Let ye who is without sin cast the first stone, eitec.

See yourself in any of these images?

282900492_fa69f782c4.jpg

combover5yp-250x233.jpg

stoney.jpg

_40405693_mohican203indexbbc.jpg

I could go on, but I think you take my meaning. Don't be hating on Jersey unless you wanna be outted for your own Hair Crimes! LOLOL.

Pardon me for not being up on my intranetz, but what the hell is a bot and what does it do?

Pardon me for not being up on my intranetz, but what the hell is a bot and what does it do?

I googled this for you:

Googlebot is the search bot software used by Google, which collects documents from the web to build a searchable index for the Google search engine.

I googled this for you:

Googlebot is the search bot software used by Google, which collects documents from the web to build a searchable index for the Google search engine.

Thats a google bot. A bot in general is an automated script that infests a message board and seems to be a real person to other posters.

Like all those posters here that offer FrEE iPHONE, BLACKBERRY, APPLES etc that get permabanned the instant they post.

PostRelease is just our personal bot on a tight leash that places non-invasive ads on the threads for the "guests" (non-signed in users) to enjoy.

Sign out and cruise through a thread and you'll see what I mean.

Forum List

Back