Meet your mods ~ !

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you. :cool:

With a fabulous shake of that mane of hair I bet.

I think I know anyway. I was just curious.

It has something to do with advertising. I don't know the details.

I think it refreshes the ads that appear in between posts for "guests" (non-signed in users).

Cruise through a thread without signing in and you'll see what I mean.

Also: PostRelease

11 mods???

Do we really need such a bloated bureaucracy here?

Most of them are here to keep an eye on just you.

:lol:

The female ones keep an eye on me because I'm sexy.

The male ones must be just gay. :D

Crismon's not gay, you fucking faggot. He's bi. Now stop slandering his good name or he'll skull fuck you to oblivion.

This has been a message from the C.W. Mod Office of Public Relations

Srsly, this is one of the best moderated sites that I have ever found. You can treat a mod as you would any other poster. The rules apply to everyone equally, mod or plebeian. And I have yet to see a mod go on an ego trip and abuse their status as I have on other sites.

Hear, hear.

I have been on sites where the posting community was great but then some mod would jump in a go censor mad, often censoring the funniest, wittiest, or most poignant posts because they were too stupid to get just what was being said.

The Mods here are like God; they are known but rarely seen.

I agree, the mods here are very ████████ and ████████, and especially ████████ is such a ████████ .......[CARRIER LOST]

Dear Mr. ██████████,

This is on response to your comments regarding █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ on ███████

Thank you for your time regarding this matter. Much of the documentation regarding █████████████████ is still classified. However, I am able to release to you, in accordance your FOIA request, the folwing summary of ███████████'s actions on ██████████ with ████████████.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████

███████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████

I hope this information will prove helpful.

Sincerely,
█████████████

-USMB Office of Public Relations.

Forum List

Back