Meet President George Santos

The only reason Democrats care about the tall tales told by George Santos is the hope of reducing the small Republican majority in the House.

Otherwise, they would have to point to their own guy.

Translation: "I've been being prepared for several decades to be the Carrot In Chief."

This is cool.
I like George Santos threads.
I also like threads about that Solomon Pena bloke out in New Mexico.

Q: With Humpety Trumpety lookin' for a VP running mate....would either one be a candidate?
There seems to be synchronicity there.

Or, as another wit on this chatroom has offered:

"Don Trump ----- 30,000+ lies
Geoge Santos ----'Hold my beer'."

Yupper, undeniable synchronicity.

It's hard to pick which Santos is a liar post to post in.

A Wikipedia user going by the name Anthony Devolder — a known alias for embattled GOP Rep. George Santos — made a host of fantastical claims about his acting record, saying he appeared in two successful Disney Channel shows and in a movie alongside Oscar-nominated actress Uma Thurman.

George Santos appears to have claimed he acted in 'Hannah Montana' and with Uma Thurman in a movie she wasn't actually in

Article is a little dated as he has now admitted to being a Drag queen.

He's a compulsive liar and beside that, he's a compulsive liar.

If he would be a democrat all republicans would be talking about it.
Yes…we do, he’s president xiden…you all made him president after twice before not giving him even the nomination because of his lying ways.

the pos even lied about the death of his wife sans kid…what a sick duck

yes. what a stupid question to ask. what said is you won’t hold your plantation boss to the same standard as this idiot
Actually that is boot licking, Trump Humpers like you, I have stated many times if Biden is accused of wrongdoing then investigate and hold him accountable. Where as you will whine and boot lick and claim your Orange God has done nothing wrong.

Have to be mad at the system not Santos

Postal Worker-FBI background check, DT, HS Diploma to be hired

Politician-Win election

Do we see the problem here?

Actually that is boot licking, Trump Humpers like you, I have stated many times if Biden is accused of wrongdoing then investigate and hold him accountable. Where as you will whine and boot lick and claim your Orange God has done nothing wrong.

More Trump sexual fantasies.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

what are you talking about i said the kid was a liar…i didn’t vote for him nor would i…unlike you and your relationship with xiden….run along plantation boy…free people are actually having real life discussions on this board

Forum List

Back