Medical Organizations Representing 30,000 Doctors: “Abortion is Never Medically Necessary to Save a Mother’s Life”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Cuz science.
Leaders of the American College of Pediatricians, American Association of Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists and other medical groups explained their support of the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.

To note, they are noting late term abortions, which are largely already illegal in large part because of the fact there is no medical reason to kill to save a woman's life at this point.

So while prolife Im not sure the need for a bill to make illegal what is already illegal.

Second, if abortions only happened in the very rare case that a woman could not physically carry to full term, there would not have been much of a issue as that is always very rare. If abortions were rare we would not have the issue we have.

To note, they are noting late term abortions, which are largely already illegal in large part because of the fact there is no medical reason to kill to save a woman's life at this point.

So while prolife Im not sure the need for a bill to make illegal what is already illegal.

Second, if abortions only happened in the very rare case that a woman could not physically carry to full term, there would not have been much of a issue as that is always very rare. If abortions were rare we would not have the issue we have.
Democrats just tried passing a no time limit abortions bill.
You Leftards disgust all moral people.

Good for you. But doesn’t change the fact that the official Democrat position is to allow babies to be murdered as they’re born.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with me. You are just all ate up with it.

You’re the one who jumped into the thread and posted lies.

Nothing I said was a lie but you know that.

I simply corrected you by pointing out you Democrats have an official position that you wish to murder babies as they’re born.

Ate up with it. I can not understand someone allowing politics to take over their mind.

“Largely illegal” doesn’t mean that it doesn’t happen, also the pro abortion crowd themselves admits that the vast majority of abortions happen for contraceptive reasons.

Nothing I said was a lie but you know that.

Ate up with it. I can not understand someone allowing politics to take over their mind.
Democrats came within a few votes of having babies legally murdered as they were born.
Fact.

“Largely illegal” doesn’t mean that it doesn’t happen, also the pro abortion crowd themselves admits that the vast majority of abortions happen for contraceptive reasons.

Anything illegal happens on occasion.

States that allow for late-term abortions with no state-imposed thresholds are Alaska, Colorado, District of Columbia, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, and Vermont.

Forum List

Back