Life of the mother is not a reason to kill the baby in the womb......what 1,000 Doctors say....

People starve not because there isn't enough food...they starve because their governments suck.
And it has nothing to do with overpopulation. I suppose the same holds true for the West's water problems. Couldn't possibly be that that land was never meant to support 75 million people. In a perfect world this planet could support a population of 25 billion BUT we have to deal with reality and this world and it's people are very far from perfect.

I've never killed a baby...
They are under the impression that when a woman is pregnant there's an actual baby inside the uterus, wether it's a germinal, embryonic or fetal embryo. They actually believe this. One tried to show me a photo ( obviously fake) of a 16 week fetus that had to be either a 9 month old fetus or a newborn. It even had visible dark coarse hair. Something that doesn't occur until late pregnancy.

By “harm” you mean compromising her party girl lifestyle
That's all you want to see. You don't see the mother struggling to feed and clothe the 5 children she already has. You don't see the woman who wanted to have a healthy child who just found out on her 30 week check up it's non- viable and the least painful thing to do is have an abortion. Right they're all whores to you.So much for respecting life. If you don't appreciate the people already here you a HYPOCRITE .

Forum List

Back