Former abortionist: Abortion is never medically necessary to save the life of the mother

At the October 19, 2016 presidential debate, Hillary Clinton defended abortion in the third trimester. She claimed that abortions at these late stages are necessary to save the lives of women; therefore, abortion must remain legal. But former abortionist Dr. Anthony Levatino has testified that abortions never have to be committed to save a woman’s life.

Levatino explains the procedure in the following video:
Former abortionist: Abortion is never medically necessary to save the life of the mother

ANOTHER VIDEO :

Research hard enough, long enough, and in the right places this information is out there. There's a reason you are told differently. False information and the Medical/Government police know best.

Keep telling yourselves the excuse we were all taught in school thanks to Planned parenthood and using women, young women , and their babies as a scape goat to use babies for testing once they've been aborted.
It's no secret it's just the public figuring out how self genocide is easily manipulated into population thinking.
If told long enough it's ok to do, people will believe it.
A company caught using aborted babies was caught and now has a few court trial to appear in. if the incident was not true why the hell is there courts involved. Conspiracies don't waste courts on pure bull shit because a court system is not going to lets bs enter in if there isn't reasonable doubt to do so.

The problem it' often gets coverd up. sealed shut etc.

Comon Abortion Fallacies
This is a bogus argument. It doesn't work for the simple fact that no one makes such an argument about children after birth. Is certain death really the answer to potential neglect or abuse? If someone's right to life truly were established or removed based simply on their "wantedness," what would that mean for the homeless, the aged or the infirm? In the broadest sense, the whole discussion of "wantedness" ignores a substantial reality. Even if the biological parents want nothing to do with their offspring, there are families all over the nation waiting desperately to adopt a baby, families who are willing to adopt diseased babies of any race or ethnicity.
Comon Abortion Fallacies

just on the subject of medically necessary abortions . My mother was having a tough time in about 1960 with my 5th sibling , a sister . Doctor said that the life of my Mom was the first concern and that abortion would happen if needed to preserve my Moms life and health . That was 56 years ago and the hospital was a Catholic hospital . --- just a comment !!

A lot has been learned since then., just saying.
--------------------------------- SURE Freewill !!
What in the hell are you trying to imply? Nothing has been learned in 56 years? Really that is where you are going?
--------------------------------------------------------------------- [chuckle] put down the beer ya bonehead , read English ehh , I said --- SURE Freewill !! ----------- aw man , funny

just on the subject of medically necessary abortions . My mother was having a tough time in about 1960 with my 5th sibling , a sister . Doctor said that the life of my Mom was the first concern and that abortion would happen if needed to preserve my Moms life and health . That was 56 years ago and the hospital was a Catholic hospital . --- just a comment !!

At what stage of the pregnancy? Or was this at birth? And couldn't a C-section have made a difference?
--------------------------------------------------------------- don't know the detail except that I was about 12 . I just know what my MOM said in passing when I was older . It was discussed between my Mom and DAD when my Mom was pregnant . Kids were not involved in the discussion .

I understand.

My mother had been told for many years she should never have kids because of her heart, it would kill her. Yet she did anyway. She had said she was in the hospital in labor for 3 days prior to delivery and had slipped in & out of consciousness, Dr thought she was a goner a few times......and we both came out of it just fine
------------------------------------------------------------------- we had 4 kids , Mom was having a hard time , abortion was discussed between adult husband and wife , no kids involved as its none of their business . Abortion woulda been done in a Catholic hospital in the year 1960 [about ] .

What in the hell are you trying to imply? Nothing has been learned in 56 years? Really that is where you are going?
--------------------------------------------------------------------- [chuckle] put down the beer ya bonehead , read English ehh , I said --- SURE Freewill !! ----------- aw man , funny

Hard to read inflection on an internet board.

Hard to read inflection on an internet board.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- well TRY reading ENGLISH , as I said --- SURE Freewill !! ----------------------------------------- anyway , good enough , have another beer !!

At the October 19, 2016 presidential debate, Hillary Clinton defended abortion in the third trimester. She claimed that abortions at these late stages are necessary to save the lives of women; therefore, abortion must remain legal. But former abortionist Dr. Anthony Levatino has testified that abortions never have to be committed to save a woman’s life.

Levatino explains the procedure in the following video:

ANOTHER VIDEO :

Research hard enough, long enough, and in the right places this information is out there. There's a reason you are told differently. False information and the Medical/Government police know best.

Keep telling yourselves the excuse we were all taught in school thanks to Planned parenthood and using women, young women , and their babies as a scape goat to use babies for testing once they've been aborted.
It's no secret it's just the public figuring out how self genocide is easily manipulated into population thinking.
If told long enough it's ok to do, people will believe it.
A company caught using aborted babies was caught and now has a few court trial to appear in. if the incident was not true why the hell is there courts involved. Conspiracies don't waste courts on pure bull shit because a court system is not going to lets bs enter in if there isn't reasonable doubt to do so.

The problem it' often gets coverd up. sealed shut etc.

live action news?

:rofl:

yeah it's a lie that we needed for v wade in order for medically expedient abortion to take place.

Abortion woulda been done in a Catholic hospital in the year 1960 [about ] .

Really??? WOW, and just 15 years ago I couldn't get a tubal in a Catholic hospital....sheesh
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- like I said , I was a kid and when the whole deal was mentioned in casual family conversation at a later date I hardly took notice . My sister was there , I was maybe 18 , sister was 9 or 10 . I think that the whole deal was up to my Mom and Dad with Doctor advice and yeah , it was a Catholic hospital JANut .

Really??? WOW, and just 15 years ago I couldn't get a tubal in a Catholic hospital....sheesh
that's not medically necessary, ding dong. Go to a nice progressive hospital for your elective surgery needs...

oh wait, progressives don't fund hospitals. They only fund baby killing abbatoirs.

yeah it's a lie that we needed for v wade in order for medically expedient abortion to take place.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I think that your statement is correct KGirl .

that's not medically necessary, ding dong. Go to a nice progressive hospital for your elective surgery needs...

oh wait, progressives don't fund hospitals. They only fund baby killing abbatoirs.

I don't know that 'late term abortions' are medically necessary either. Atleast not that I am aware of.....that a C-section for a live birth couldn't fix, but then I'm not a DR. Pismoes sister's situation is based on a DR determination, but it's unclear at what stage of pregnancy his mother was in at the time. In both her case and that of my own and millions of others....the Dr's were wrong.

after a few seconds of thought I think that 'roe vs wade' was just needed for the wholesale slaughter of babies . Like I said , abortion was available in about 1960 at Catholic hospitals if it was needed to save the life of the Mother .

What a load of crap. Pregnancy can cause servere problems for some women. Its rare but pregnancy can literally kill a woman. Some women have pro existing conditions that are worsened during pregnancy or develop life threatening ones like cancer.

I hope none of you are ever are in a situation where you have a wife or daughter that needs a life saving abortion.

I don't know that 'late term abortions' are medically necessary either. Atleast not that I am aware of.....that a C-section for a live birth couldn't fix, but then I'm not a DR. Pismoes sister's situation is based on a DR determination, but it's unclear at what stage of pregnancy his mother was in at the time. In both her case and that of my own and millions of others....the Dr's were wrong.
-------------------------------------------------------- and yeah , the Doctors were wrong but when circumstances became better abortions were not done . Course , like I say , I as a kid was not privy to adult conversations and concerns . Sister was born , MOM and Sister came home and that was that !!

What a load of crap. Pregnancy can cause servere problems for some women. Its rare but pregnancy can literally kill a woman. Some women have pro existing conditions that are worsened during pregnancy or develop life threatening ones like cancer.

I hope none of you are ever are in a situation where you have a wife or daughter that needs a life saving abortion.
-------------------------------------------------- problem is that with ALL the money that is involved every BS abortion is necessary NIA !!

thank goodness we don't need abortion clinics for that.

after a few seconds of thought I think that 'roe vs wade' was just needed for the wholesale slaughter of babies . Like I said , abortion was available in about 1960 at Catholic hospitals if it was needed to save the life of the Mother .

That's just it.......if it's recommended by a DR that is one thing......I think the biggest issue is with voluntary abortions and that side of the story never gets heard

OFF TOPIC --------------- OFF TOPIC but also interesting info is that my MOM stayed in Hospital for a week or so just to give her a vacation because she had a new baby and 4 kids at home . Interesting in these days of cancer surgery and then sending the patient home in a day or 2 hooked up to I.V. machines carried on their belts as the patient is told to get their azz back to work [chuckle] . Just funny , I love that the millennial mrobama voters are being tortured this way so its no problem for me !! --------------- OFF TOPIC mirth !!

Forum List

Back