Medical Organizations Representing 30,000 Doctors: “Abortion is Never Medically Necessary to Save a Mother’s Life”

Name one.
Children born at 5 months are in school today.
But it’s all about the pleasures of ripping limbs off babies isn’t it?

A small number have survived at just over 5 months but at this point I don't know how one argues against caution.

That doesn't mean I don't want to read the article to discuss it.

Sheesh.
A correctly copied link.
She just likes to kill babies.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-abortion-false-idUSL1N2TC0VD#:~:text=“Yes%2C%20there%20are%20absolutely%20certain%20medical%20conditions%20that,Fetal%20Medicine%20at%20the%20University%20of%20Pittsburgh%20Physicians

I'm noting the article as I go. It starts out with "ending a pregnancy". That does not mean you have to kill the fetus to do so.

She then talks about early Term reasons. Her water broke. We are discussing late term.

She continues to discuss rare early term reasons and then gets to cancer.

Let's discuss that. Is it conceivable that an aggressive cancer is found at 22 weeks Is found and the best treatment to save the woman is immediate aggressive chemo?

Yes, it's conceivable. But why must the fetus be killed? At this point you are not going to perform a standard abortion as it's incredibly risky to the mother.

You are either going to perform a cesarian or induce labor. Neither must end in the killing of the fetus. Might it still not survive? Maybe not but there is no reason to not give it a chance.

No reason for late term abortions except in very rare cases. I find it odd anyone supports such a ghoulish act
They love killing children. It's not such a big thrill when it's still "just a glob of cells", but OH BOY! When that thing they're tearing to bloody shreds actually looks like a baby, they get purely excited.

They love killing children. It's not such a big thrill when it's still "just a glob of cells", but OH BOY! When that thing they're tearing to bloody shreds actually looks like a baby, they get purely excited.
What a fucked up thing to say.

you people are seriously ill

I'm noting the article as I go. It starts out with "ending a pregnancy". That does not mean you have to kill the fetus to do so.

She then talks about early Term reasons. Her water broke. We are discussing late term.

She continues to discuss rare early term reasons and then gets to cancer.

Let's discuss that. Is it conceivable that an aggressive cancer is found at 22 weeks Is found and the best treatment to save the woman is immediate aggressive chemo?

Yes, it's conceivable. But why must the fetus be killed? At this point you are not going to perform a standard abortion as it's incredibly risky to the mother.

You are either going to perform a cesarian or induce labor. Neither must end in the killing of the fetus. Might it still not survive? Maybe not but there is no reason to not give it a chance.
Agree.... She is discussing under 24 weeks, (except cancer treatment,)which addressed the TITLE of this thread, not late term abortions.

I am totally against late term, elective abortions!

Cuz science.
Leaders of the American College of Pediatricians, American Association of Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists and other medical groups explained their support of the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.

I know of one instance where yes it was necessary.

A woman came in the ER freaked out that her water broke very very early in her pregnancy and there were signs of infection. She had an abortion before she became septic where the infection spread to her blood stream.

There are also other cases of I forgot the name of it but it's where the placenta sepertes from the uterus. There are severe cases of preeclampsia. A woman that has cancer of an aggre nature that needs chemo and radiation is also a factor for abortion.

There are numerous other situations that can call for abortion to save the mothers life and to ignore them and call yourself a medical professional is unethical or it means you aren't qualified to be one or represent one.

I know of one instance where yes it was necessary.

A woman came in the ER freaked out that her water broke very very early in her pregnancy and there were signs of infection. She had an abortion before she became septic where the infection spread to her blood stream.

There are also other cases of I forgot the name of it but it's where the placenta sepertes from the uterus. There are severe cases of preeclampsia. A woman that has cancer of an aggre nature that needs chemo and radiation is also a factor for abortion.

There are numerous other situations that can call for abortion to save the mothers life and to ignore them and call yourself a medical professional is unethical or it means you aren't qualified to be one or represent one.

This has been a discussion on late term abortions.

Forum List

Back