Life of the mother is not a reason to kill the baby in the womb......what 1,000 Doctors say....

That's all you want to see. You don't see the mother struggling to feed and clothe the 5 children she already has. You don't see the woman who wanted to have a healthy child who just found out on her 30 week check up it's non- viable and the least painful thing to do is have an abortion. Right they're all whores to you.So much for respecting life. If you don't appreciate the people already here you a HYPOCRITE .
In the 21st Century there are ways to prevent pregnacy

But its the under 30 lib free sex party girls who are the shock troops of the pro abortion movement

In the 21st Century there are ways to prevent pregnacy

But its the under 30 lib free sex party girls who are the shock troops of the pro abortion movement
It used to be a lot worse. It's getting better BUT abortion laws are not part of the solution. Funding Education and Women's Health have made all the difference in the world. Still abortion, like taxes, government regulations, as well as a hundred other things are here to stay. Like it or not. That's only a problem if you believe it is.

You think its superstition when science and DNA proves that unborn children are human?
Of course a human embryo has human DNA, did you expect any other DNA. It has the possibility of becoming a person if it avoids all the pitfalls life presents it with.

It used to be a lot worse. It's getting better BUT abortion laws are not part of the solution. Funding Education and Women's Health have made all the difference in the world. Still abortion, like taxes, government regulations, as well as a hundred other things are here to stay. Like it or not. That's only a problem if you believe it is.
Abortion bans are the solution.

The scum who kill kids need to die in prison, period.

More often than not, the people who call other people scum, especially ones they neither know nor care about, are themselves the scum they are talking about.
No, the scum who attack and kill innocent kids are scum.

You are inhuman garbage for supporting them, too. If you had any role in their killing other than voting for their killing to be legal, you’re scum who should die in prison too.

Eugenics was a massively popular movement in America right up until Hitler made it uncool. Teddy Roosevelt was a big proponent. Planned Parenthood survived, unfortunately. Like all of the poisonous liberal positions, most of the useful idiots have no idea whose water they are carrying. Read Amazon product

No, the scum who attack and kill innocent kids are scum.

You are inhuman garbage for supporting them, too. If you had any role in their killing other than voting for their killing to be legal, you’re scum who should die in prison too.
You're as crazy as ever. When you go to prison, and I'm pretty certain you will for killing someone you call scum , they will put you in a prison for the mentally insane.

You're as crazy as ever. When you go to prison, and I'm pretty certain you will for killing someone you call scum , they will put you in a prison for the mentally insane.
I mean I’d happily issue the lethal injection for the murderers you support or be part of their firing squad, but no vigilantism here, fam.

Eugenics was a massively popular movement in America right up until Hitler made it uncool. Teddy Roosevelt was a big proponent. Planned Parenthood survived, unfortunately. Like all of the poisonous liberal positions, most of the useful idiots have no idea whose water they are carrying. Read Amazon product

Sounds like something only a theologian could write about , the wrongs inspired by their deviant religion . Should not be confused with good maternal care from Planned Parenthood. I' m thankful you informed me of this propaganda. It never cease to amaze me how far the anti - abortion crowd will go. Obviously continuing on the road to total depravity.

Last edited:
Sounds like something only a theologian could write about , the wrongs inspired by their deviant religion . Should not be confused with good maternal care from Planned Parenthood. I' m thankful you informed me of this propaganda. It never cease to amaze me how far the anti - abortion crowd will go. Obviously continuing on the road to total depravity.
It's history, you stupid fuck. You are one of the useful idiots ignoring the purpose you march to without even knowing it.

Stann, you are one of the weaker posters here. I will occasionally respond to your silliness because it is often so inviting, but mostly will ignore your posts. Just a heads up. Letting you know I see you. I just don't respect you.

Stann, you are one of the weaker posters here. I will occasionally respond to your silliness because it is often so inviting, but mostly will ignore your posts. Just a heads up. Letting you know I see you. I just don't respect you.
Respect is earned, you don't have mine.

I doubt that. You want blood. You feel personally wronged by abortion. How crazy is that ? Don't answer - VERY !
Any moral person should feel wronged if their government allows for the slaughter of innocent human beings without legal punishment.

There is no point in having such a failed and useless government.

Any moral person should feel wronged if their government allows for the slaughter of innocent human beings without legal punishment.

There is no point in having such a failed and useless government.
Your Obsession with this subject makes you feel this way. Sad. Get out before it totally destroys you.

Forum List

Back