Media Played A Drumbeat On A Single Narrative.

I'm well aware of this testimony. I'm also aware that none of those requests were made to Nancy Pelosi.

Seems you have lots of time to watch/read testimony, or are you reading the bits and pieces fed to you by the 'media'? That's my guess.

You've had 24 hours, fuck off.
I've accomplished a lot of useful things in those 24 hours, including sleeping, working and taking care of a child.

But you think it's more important that I watch your hour long video for some unstated reason.

I've accomplished a lot of useful things in those 24 hours, including sleeping, working and taking care of a child.

But you think it's more important that I watch your hour long video for some unstated reason.

Then I guess you'll remain uninformed and ignorant, in other words, as you always have been.

Seems you have lots of time to watch/read testimony, or are you reading the bits and pieces fed to you by the 'media'? That's my guess.
These reports and testimony occurred years ago. I have an excellent memory.

I need to correct myself. One request for national guard made to Nancy Pelosi, after the riot started, which she approved immediately.

Then I guess you'll remain uninformed and ignorant, in other words, as you always have been.
All I'm asking is for you to explain what Sund says in the video that you think assists your argument.

I do not have any idea why you are so reluctant to do so.

I'm well aware of this testimony. I'm also aware that none of those requests were made to Nancy Pelosi.
No, They were made to her stooge Irving. Do you really think Irving was concerned about "bad optics" Really? And is there a particular reason you are concerned with protecting Pelosi?

These reports and testimony occurred years ago. I have an excellent memory.

I need to correct myself. One request for national guard made to Nancy Pelosi, after the riot started, which she approved immediately.

What does that have to do with your refusal to watch Steven Sund's interview? And you're wrong, it was not approved immediately, another thing Sund discusses in the video that you're too busy to watch. But you'll sit here all day long making inane posts. You can have the last word, which I've observed is what you really want. You're not interested in truth or fact, you're just interested in going back and forth forever. I'm not, so as I said, when you're willing to watch the video, let me know. As of now, I'm done, nothing left to say here.

When did Irving bring the request to Nancy Pelosi?
Guess we'll never know. Bennie and Lizzy said Nancy was off limits.

Is there a particular reason you are concerned with protecting Pelosi?

What does that have to do with your refusal to watch Steven Sund's interview? And you're wrong, it was not approved immediately, another thing Sund discusses in the video that you're too busy to watch. But you'll sit here all day long making inane posts. You can have the last word, which I've observed is what you really want. You're not interested in truth or fact, you're just interested in going back and forth forever. I'm not, so as I said, when you're willing to watch the video, let me know. As of now, I'm done, nothing left to say here.
I think the January 6th Committee's refusal to even interview Pelosi says it all.

Because when Trump got into the limo and demanded to be taken to the Capitol, the Secret Service told him no since they didn't have enough security there.

I think I already explained this.
One finds it interesting that the Capitol building, of all places, didn't have enough security for the President to visit. One would think that someone would have noticed that.

Should be same standards BLM got.

Hell they killed a guy in Denver and AG there let him off.

So I really have a lack of caring at this point
To bad they didn't attack in Denver. If committing crime, you really should take into account where you are and what courts will be hearing your case if you are caught. I know, I would not have cared nearly as much, if the J6 attackers had attacked the court house in Denver, rather than the Capital of my country. Trump chose to have them come to Washington, DC for his stop the steal rally, and would not pay transportation to Denver, instead, opting to send the mob to our nation's Capital.

Go figure. Just another miscalculation on Trump's part. A march on the Denver court house, would have been just as effective, in the long run, and probably without the level of prosecutions, if you are correct.

One finds it interesting that the Capitol building, of all places, didn't have enough security for the President to visit. One would think that someone would have noticed that.
Why would they?

To bad they didn't attack in Denver. If committing crime, you really should take into account where you are and what courts will be hearing your case if you are caught. I know, I would not have cared nearly as much, if the J6 attackers had attacked the court house in Denver, rather than the Capital of my country. Trump chose to have them come to Washington, DC for his stop the steal rally, and would not pay transportation to Denver, instead, opting to send the mob to our nation's Capital.

Go figure. Just another miscalculation on Trump's part. A march on the Denver court house, would have been just as effective, in the long run, and probably without the level of prosecutions, if you are correct.
Nice Dance.

DA let that fucker off.

But hey. Its BLM. Murder go home.

No. Thank them for sounding the alarm, showing what was happening live, and keeping up the pressure on those that attacked the capital on Jan 6. Punish the trumpers on Election Day, that support what was done at our capital, during their attack.
Yeah, because trying to make sure an American election was legitimate is a bad thing, huh?

Forum List

Back