Media meltdown in 3...2....1

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

A group of RINO Republicans who failed badly 12 years ago, then again 8 years ago, and then got BADLY beaten by me, a political first timer, 4 years ago, have copied (no imagination) the concept of an ad from Ronald Reagan “Morning in America”, doing everything possible to....

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
2h

Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
....get even for all of their many failures. You see, these loser types don’t care about 252 new Federal Judges, 2 great Supreme Court Justices, a rebuilt military, a protected 2nd Amendment, biggest EVER Tax & Regulation cuts, and much more. I didn’t use any of them....

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·

....because they don’t know how to win, and their so-called Lincoln Project is a disgrace to Honest Abe. I don’t know what Kellyanne did to her deranged loser of a husband, Moonface, but it must have been really bad. John Weaver lost big for Kasich (to me). Crazed Rick Wilson....

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
2h

....lost for Evan “McMuffin” McMullin (to me). Steve Schmidt & Reed Galvin lost for John McCain, Romney’s campaign manager (?) lost big to “O”, & Jennifer Horn got thrown out of the New Hampshire Republican Party. They’re all LOSERS, but Abe Lincoln, Republican, is all smiles!

And fucks given by the President of the United States of America .....ZERO
:cool:
I love this man ...not in the unnatural hepititus aids gay way

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

A group of RINO Republicans who failed badly 12 years ago, then again 8 years ago, and then got BADLY beaten by me, a political first timer, 4 years ago, have copied (no imagination) the concept of an ad from Ronald Reagan “Morning in America”, doing everything possible to....

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
2h

Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
....get even for all of their many failures. You see, these loser types don’t care about 252 new Federal Judges, 2 great Supreme Court Justices, a rebuilt military, a protected 2nd Amendment, biggest EVER Tax & Regulation cuts, and much more. I didn’t use any of them....

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·

....because they don’t know how to win, and their so-called Lincoln Project is a disgrace to Honest Abe. I don’t know what Kellyanne did to her deranged loser of a husband, Moonface, but it must have been really bad. John Weaver lost big for Kasich (to me). Crazed Rick Wilson....

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
2h

....lost for Evan “McMuffin” McMullin (to me). Steve Schmidt & Reed Galvin lost for John McCain, Romney’s campaign manager (?) lost big to “O”, & Jennifer Horn got thrown out of the New Hampshire Republican Party. They’re all LOSERS, but Abe Lincoln, Republican, is all smiles!

Nice post, thanks!

Typical blowhard Trump crap. I guess that's all it takes to keep his idiot supporters excited. A few taunting words from a spoiled child, and they think he is actually saying something.

The that man nicked President Reagan’s “Let’s Make America Great Again” slogan for the 2016 campaign is complaing about a lack of imagination? That’s rich.

Stupid post. You don't have any rationale' for your assertion. How about these positives for Trump:
This high school-level behavior is impressive to Trumpsters. They brag about it.

We need to examine the society and culture that allowed a person like this into that position.
Stupid post. You put no rationale' or reasons to support your assertion.
Please find the following reasons in support of Trump:
1. Defeated ISIS when BO let them expand
2. Had the best economy and lowest unemployment in history before COVID-19 hit
3. Building the wall along the southern border, which helps keeping illegals and drugs out
4. Made the US energy independent
5. Approved the construction of delayed pipelines, opened up ANWR
6. Reshaped the judicial system with Constitutionalist judges.
7. Rebuilt the US military
8. Renegotiated unfair trade agreements
9. Is a "populist" who puts America First, not a "globalist" who puts China and profits first
10. Bringing good jobs back to the US instead of moving factories overseas
11. Opioid deaths are actually declining instead of skyrocketing upward

Trump’s tweets can be summed up by this one image:

1588680429016.jpeg

If those are real tweets I am shocked that he would talk about Conways husband like that publicly.
Putting her into a position of defending her family or her boss is just terrible.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
2h

Replying to
@realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
2h

:eek: #1 troll in the US. :auiqs.jpg:
I know who #2 is, but Trump takes the cake!
iu

It’s so fucking weird that liberals want more people to die.

Those most affected by the lockdown are blue collar minorities.

You TDS fucks want blue collar minorities to suffer because you don’t like Trump.

Forum List

Back