Media hated Trump so much-Megyn Kelly

Dump lost. Get over it. :)
Trump was defrauded and we have an illegitimate president. Both are facts.
Those are only facts in the warped reality space continuim of the Q believers. :laugh:

I think it is more absurd to believe that Biden won without cheating. Just from watching his YT accounts, barely anyone seems to like him.

An empty Biden inauguration for a false victory
I ask however: If 80 million voters swarmed the polls on November 3rd to elect Joe Biden, why does his new administration feel so afraid of the American people? No president in the past was this terrified of taking his oath of office in front of a gigantic crowd. Even Abraham Lincoln did so before a huge crowd in 1865, even as the Civil War still raged, as the photo below shows most emphatically.

" I ask however: If 80 million voters swarmed the polls on November 3rd to elect Joe Biden, why does his new administration feel so afraid of the American people? "

Who told you the new administration was afraid of the 80 million plus Americans that voted for him? is this just wishful thinking on your part or a verifiable fact?

I guess you missed the thousands of military being in DC then. You must have your head up your ass to far to notice. And then when the Biden Klan was done with them, they put them all in a cold parking garage with one bathroom.
They were forced to bring in the military to deal with the domestic terrorists not the 80 million plus Americans that voted for Biden.

And who are these domestic terrorists besides BLM and Antifa? Biden supports BLM and Antifa, so why would he want to keep them out?
Why would he want to keep domestic terrorists out? Gee I dont know. :laugh:

So, you are agreeing that BLM and Antifa are terrorists?
Nope. I am agreeing that Dump lost and was an incompetent fuckup.

I think it is more on the lines that you are misinformed and believe in the propaganda that is fed daily to you on the MSM. I feel sorry for you. Maybe you should think about doing your own research and informing yourself and enriching your mind and stop being an ignorant fool.
Sorry but I like living in the real world and prefer not to inhabit the alternate universe you loony Q supporters live in. :laugh:
Those are only facts in the warped reality space continuim of the Q believers. :laugh:

I think it is more absurd to believe that Biden won without cheating. Just from watching his YT accounts, barely anyone seems to like him.

I ask however: If 80 million voters swarmed the polls on November 3rd to elect Joe Biden, why does his new administration feel so afraid of the American people? No president in the past was this terrified of taking his oath of office in front of a gigantic crowd. Even Abraham Lincoln did so before a huge crowd in 1865, even as the Civil War still raged, as the photo below shows most emphatically.

" I ask however: If 80 million voters swarmed the polls on November 3rd to elect Joe Biden, why does his new administration feel so afraid of the American people? "

Who told you the new administration was afraid of the 80 million plus Americans that voted for him? is this just wishful thinking on your part or a verifiable fact?

I guess you missed the thousands of military being in DC then. You must have your head up your ass to far to notice. And then when the Biden Klan was done with them, they put them all in a cold parking garage with one bathroom.
They were forced to bring in the military to deal with the domestic terrorists not the 80 million plus Americans that voted for Biden.

And who are these domestic terrorists besides BLM and Antifa? Biden supports BLM and Antifa, so why would he want to keep them out?

I think it is more on the lines that you are misinformed and believe in the propaganda that is fed daily to you on the MSM. I feel sorry for you. Maybe you should think about doing your own research and informing yourself and enriching your mind and stop being an ignorant fool.
Sorry but I like living in the real world and prefer not to inhabit the alternate universe you loony Q supporters live in. :laugh:
Here is your reality.
Nazi.

If their are alternative universes then what makes your universe the real one? Are you in a cult where you believe your universe is the only true one?

Bravo Megyn Kelly. She told the truth about the media and Democrats. “They hated him so much, they checked their objectivity. It wasn’t just CNN, all of them did. They just couldn't check their own personal feelings about him." People got so wrapped up and obsessed with hating Trump, they lost touch with reality. Even though he was a miracle worker who brought energy independence, $6000 more for average family, lowest unemployment in history, 80 million voters obtusely said, "I'll vote for the other guy!" How does that make sense? They had no compunction about their hate.
Wrong.

Accurately reporting the ignorant, hateful, wrongheaded, racist, bigoted things Trump said doesn’t mean ‘the media’ hated Trump.

Accurately reporting that Trump’s lies were in fact lies, that the conspiracy theories he propagated were false, and the fake news he spread were devoid of truth doesn’t mean ‘the media’ hated Trump.

Trump said the idiotic things he said, the press reported that, Trump has only himself to blame.

Yet the majority of Americans think the media can't be trusted, are biased and push ideological bullshit. So you're typically full of shit.

If their are alternative universes then what makes your universe the real one? Are you in a cult where you believe your universe is the only true one?
Its "there" not "their" and dont ask stupid questions that waste my time or you will no longer be allowed to converse with me.

So, I will take that is you can't answer the question because your consciousness is not aware enough to handle a question like that. I think today you get the sheeple award. Congrats! :)

PC190-MB-F1420-2.jpg

Bravo Megyn Kelly. She told the truth about the media and Democrats. “They hated him so much, they checked their objectivity. It wasn’t just CNN, all of them did. They just couldn't check their own personal feelings about him." People got so wrapped up and obsessed with hating Trump, they lost touch with reality. Even though he was a miracle worker who brought energy independence, $6000 more for average family, lowest unemployment in history, 80 million voters obtusely said, "I'll vote for the other guy!" How does that make sense? They had no compunction about their hate.
There’s a reason for that hate and the reason wasn’t because he was doing amazing things for our country. Do you know why so many hating him so much?
Do you?
I have a pretty good idea. Do you?

I have never said a thing about Q. The warped reality is accepting and censoring the news on the massive fraud that took place.

Yet you quote Q conspiracy theories every day.
No I don't.
You quoted a Q conspiracy in this very thread.

" Trump was defrauded and we have an illegitimate president. Both are facts. "

So give us a quote by this Q saying that, with a link. Come on commie, you made the claim, back it up.

A theft is not a loss. Learn it.
Actually a theft is a type of loss. In this case the loss was due to getting voted out. Get over it. Qannon lied to you and you fell for it. :)

There was no legit vote. You know. This election was run like in your third world shitholes. That's why the inauguration looked like it happened in Zimbabwe.
I know I know. Sucks for you dont it? :laugh:

No, it sucks for the country. I'm wealthy enough I can leave when it gets bad.

You're going to starve
Is that another Q conspiracy theory? You arent going anywhere and theres no way I could starve.

I have no idea who Q is, but yes, when the country begins to fall apart and the store shelves run dry you're screwed. You are a typical progressive doofus, incapable of fending for yourself.

And yes, I can go anywhere I want. My daughter is now in Switzerland enrolled in a boarding school so she doesn't have to deal with this idiocy.
You're a Q follower and a gullible idiot. Youre not going anywhere. You will be forced to confront your madness. Enjoy your President Biden because Dump isnt coming back on 4Mar21.

I have never once mentioned Q in anything I have ever posted. Hell, YOU post more about them than almost anyone on the Board, so based on that YOU are the Q cultist. Not me.

Xiden is Xi's puppet. That much is clear, and that makes him not my president because I am not a Chinese serf.

Unlike you.
" Xiden is Xi's puppet. That much is clear, and that makes him not my president because I am not a Chinese serf. "

Thats another Q conspiracy theory. Youre not fooling anyone. Get over it. :laugh:

:link::link::link::link::link:

There’s a reason for that hate and the reason wasn’t because he was doing amazing things for our country. Do you know why so many hating him so much?

Media lies.

The only rioting domestic terrorists on inauguration day were leftist in Seattle, Portland and Denver.

She is not wrong.
As I tell my friend, it is unnatural that the USA will not turn into a shxt country within 4 years. Americans choose to swallow the facts when they see the MSM narrative. They rally and cheer behind those propaganda.

Last edited:

The only rioting domestic terrorists on inauguration day were leftist in Seattle, Portland and Denver.

Exactly! And the ones in the White House supported these terrorists. So it also can be said the ones in the White House and the MSM are aiding and abetting terrorists. We should be using the Patriot Act against these criminals.

Media lies.

You think so many people hate trump because the media lies? Haha. Ok

I have never said a thing about Q. The warped reality is accepting and censoring the news on the massive fraud that took place.

Yet you quote Q conspiracy theories every day.
No I don't.
You quoted a Q conspiracy in this very thread.

" Trump was defrauded and we have an illegitimate president. Both are facts. "
That is the truth. The real conspiracy was the massive fraud and now the cover up. No one needs to take Q's word for it. Anyone can see it.

Media lies.

Why would anyone think anything else? My God, you are stupid.

Media lies.

Why would anyone think anything else? My God, you are stupid.
Haha, because despite what you may think people can’t draw conclusions for themselves. They don’t hate a person from what a very untrusted media tells them they hate a person from what they see and hear from that person. Trump is hated because of the words and actions he brings to the public. It’s not very complicated and I’m kind of surprised you two don’t realize that

Gasoline better not coat 5 dollars or more. To let someone putting their dicks up your children's asses ill be a great thing.

Classic abused defense.

Forum List

Back