Media hated Trump so much-Megyn Kelly

All the emotive tear spillers were incensed when Trump referenced”bleeding out of everywhere” about her and she was hot also and that drum got banged for 6 months. Now that a stone cold Trump disliker has come out to declare and endorse the obvious the lib loons naturally have turned against her
Not quite. I think Meg is a bad ass

Bravo Megyn Kelly. She told the truth about the media and Democrats. “They hated him so much, they checked their objectivity. It wasn’t just CNN, all of them did. They just couldn't check their own personal feelings about him." People got so wrapped up and obsessed with hating Trump, they lost touch with reality. Even though he was a miracle worker who brought energy independence, $6000 more for average family, lowest unemployment in history, 80 million voters obtusely said, "I'll vote for the other guy!" How does that make sense? They had no compunction about their hate.
There’s a reason for that hate and the reason wasn’t because he was doing amazing things for our country. Do you know why so many hating him so much?
The reason for the hate is you living by diseased emotions that you absorb and demand that Trump be obliterated from History to quell your emotions
I don't want him obliterated from history. I want his short political career studied and scrutinized so that we don't like shitheads like that gain power ever again. We need to demand better of our leaders. Don't try and interpret my thoughts. You're not very good at it.
In short anyone who puts the good of the people ahead of the established clusterfuck must never gain power. Got ya Nazi.
Haha, is that what your magic powers tell you I was saying?! Man you got some serious issues. Get a clue, that wasn't even close.
I have more than a clue that the massive fraud that took place is to destroy everything good about this country and its promise. You selfish arrorgant bastards have been duped. That happens to dupes and you are at the head of the line.
You obviously don't have a clue as you took something that I said and completely distorted it. I know the meaning of what I said and I know how far off base you were when you tried and interpret it. You don't have to agree with anything I say but if you can't even understanding the message then you are without hope. Do better
The people that have accepted the massive fraud and cover up are the ones without hope.
I'm curious. How much FIRST HAND exposure have you had to evidence that has convinced you that the election was stolen? My guess is little to none is that correct? If so, then your conclusions would be based on stuff you have seen and heard online or in the media. 3rd hand sources. Do you see the irony in you coming on here trying to call others mindless idiots that only repeat what they are told?
Thank you!!!! you prove my point :) 3rd hand evidence that you found on the internet. Thats what you are standing behind. Do you see the irony now?

Bravo Megyn Kelly. She told the truth about the media and Democrats. “They hated him so much, they checked their objectivity. It wasn’t just CNN, all of them did. They just couldn't check their own personal feelings about him." People got so wrapped up and obsessed with hating Trump, they lost touch with reality. Even though he was a miracle worker who brought energy independence, $6000 more for average family, lowest unemployment in history, 80 million voters obtusely said, "I'll vote for the other guy!" How does that make sense? They had no compunction about their hate.
There’s a reason for that hate and the reason wasn’t because he was doing amazing things for our country. Do you know why so many hating him so much?
The reason for the hate is you living by diseased emotions that you absorb and demand that Trump be obliterated from History to quell your emotions
I don't want him obliterated from history. I want his short political career studied and scrutinized so that we don't let shitheads like that gain power ever again. We need to demand better of our leaders. Don't try and interpret my thoughts. You're not very good at it. Just ask, I'll tell you what I think.

Then, excluding style, tell the class what substance of the Trump accomplishments you disagreed with.
I agree with elements of many of his initiatives. I also disagree with elements of many. But style and messaging from a president does matter. The President is a representative for our country and a manager of our government and military. He should be trusted and thoughtful and should be able to forge productive relationships. Trump lied, boasted, demonized, trolled and burned bridges all over the world. The word and commitment of the USA is greatly diminished because of Trump. The trust of our allies is diminished. The discourse of our congress is diminished and more Americans are at odds with each other than I can remember in my lifetime. Trump was and is toxic.

Media lies.

You think so many people hate trump because the media lies? Haha. Ok
The media has consistently lied about the accomplishments of the Trump administration. 96% negative coverage proves it, it takes a concerted effort to accomplish that.
Lying and omitting are two very different things. Trump had the largest platform in the world including his own press room that he could send out announcements at any time. He had surrogates on every media outlet every single day all able to boast about these accomplishments. These things weren't hidden from the public. We could see it all and draw our own conclusions. The problem was Trump lied about almost everything. He got mostly negative coverage even from friendly networks like Fox because when the POTUS lies it causes controversy and for profit news companies cover controversy over boring policy. Trump thrives off controversy and stoking hate for his opponents so he antagonized it all. Don't play dumb we both now everything I just wrote is accurate. If you don't think so then tell me what I got wrong... Make a smart counter argument.

Let's just look a one example where the state run media put a negative spin on one of the Trump administrations accomplishments. Getting 4 mulsim countries to formally recognize and normalize relations with Israel. Let's see you address that without using state run media talking points.

Media lies.

The media has consistently lied about the accomplishments of the Trump administration. 96% negative coverage proves it, it takes a concerted effort to accomplish that.
Lying and omitting are two very different things. Trump had the largest platform in the world including his own press room that he could send out announcements at any time. He had surrogates on every media outlet every single day all able to boast about these accomplishments. These things weren't hidden from the public. We could see it all and draw our own conclusions. The problem was Trump lied about almost everything. He got mostly negative coverage even from friendly networks like Fox because when the POTUS lies it causes controversy and for profit news companies cover controversy over boring policy. Trump thrives off controversy and stoking hate for his opponents so he antagonized it all. Don't play dumb we both now everything I just wrote is accurate. If you don't think so then tell me what I got wrong... Make a smart counter argument.

Let's just look a one example where the state run media put a negative spin on one of the Trump administrations accomplishments. Getting 4 mulsim countries to formally recognize and normalize relations with Israel. Let's see you address that without using state run media talking points.

That was great, I have no problems with countries in the Middle East normalizing relations and working towards peace. Here you can read all about it on cnn.com

If you'd like to see video of news coverage about it I'll be happy to dig some up unless you get my point.

I have more than a clue that the massive fraud that took place is to destroy everything good about this country and its promise. You selfish arrorgant bastards have been duped. That happens to dupes and you are at the head of the line.
Right. You blindly believe some anonymous clown (Q) on the internet and WE have been duped?
Okaaayyy then

:link::link::link::link::link:

It's time for you to provide evidence of your claim or be reported for trolling.

I guess she's still bitter than NBC fired her ass!
Actually it was a contract and she is a multi millionaire. She wanted to do this podcast so that she would not be beholden to the News Entertainment Media elite. She is smart, beautiful, rich and successful. No wonder you're jealous of her and spread lies about her.

Right. You blindly believe some anonymous clown (Q) on the internet and WE have been duped?
Okaaayyy then

:link::link::link::link::link:

It's time for you to provide evidence of your claim or be reported for trolling.

Lesh literally means shit. Don't listen to him. I have asked him for evidence numerous times as well and he runs away.

I don't want him obliterated from history. I want his short political career studied and scrutinized so that we don't let shitheads like that gain power ever again. We need to demand better of our leaders. Don't try and interpret my thoughts. You're not very good at it. Just ask, I'll tell you what I think.

Then, excluding style, tell the class what substance of the Trump accomplishments you disagreed with.
I agree with elements of many of his initiatives. I also disagree with elements of many. But style and messaging from a president does matter. The President is a representative for our country and a manager of our government and military. He should be trusted and thoughtful and should be able to forge productive relationships. Trump lied, boasted, demonized, trolled and burned bridges all over the world. The word and commitment of the USA is greatly diminished because of Trump. The trust of our allies is diminished. The discourse of our congress is diminished and more Americans are at odds with each other than I can remember in my lifetime. Trump was and is toxic.

Can you be more specific, I can throw out generalized BS about prior administrations doing what you claim. quid pro joe proved our county's word couldn't be trusted on day one, when he canceled the Keystone pipeline, a policy one of our closest allies and trading partners was counting on.

I don't want him obliterated from history. I want his short political career studied and scrutinized so that we don't like shitheads like that gain power ever again. We need to demand better of our leaders. Don't try and interpret my thoughts. You're not very good at it.
In short anyone who puts the good of the people ahead of the established clusterfuck must never gain power. Got ya Nazi.

When did Trump EVER put the good of the people ahead of anything? Manufacturing was at 2009 levels BEFORE the pandemic. 5 million people had lost their health insurance due to his policies. Everything he focused on - trade, immigration, and crime, got WORSE under Trump than it was under Obama, and that was before the pandemic.

When did Trump EVER put the good of the people ahead of anything? Manufacturing was at 2009 levels BEFORE the pandemic. 5 million people had lost their health insurance due to his policies. Everything he focused on - trade, immigration, and crime, got WORSE under Trump than it was under Obama, and that was before the pandemic.
Not about Trump, Obama nor manufacturing

Under Trump manufacturing came BACK to America. We became energy independent. The wages of the middle class went up more than under any president in 50 years. The middle class got better prices for their meds as Trump attacked big pharma.

You really are stupid, aren't you..

Media lies.

That was great, I have no problems with countries in the Middle East normalizing relations and working towards peace. Here you can read all about it on cnn.com

If you'd like to see video of news coverage about it I'll be happy to dig some up unless you get my point.

Yeah they are marginally positive at the beginning of the article and turned more negative towards the end. They basically said it was going to happen anyways so it's really no big deal. The on air coverage I saw was always negative.

Yet wages for lower paid workers was going up faster than middle and upper management and poverty had dropped to 1958 levels. GO FIGURE.

Yet wages for lower paid workers was going up faster than middle and upper management and poverty had dropped to 1958 levels. GO FIGURE.

She can't. She is literally too stupid to understand.

She can't. She is literally too stupid to understand.

Nah, she's not stupid, she's just a commie that will never admit Trump did anything good. If it were a commiecrat that had done the things Trump did, she wouldn't be able to say enough good things about them. That proves her nothing but a propagandist, just like the majority of state run media.

Can you be more specific, I can throw out generalized BS about prior administrations doing what you claim. quid pro joe proved our county's word couldn't be trusted on day one, when he canceled the Keystone pipeline, a policy one of our closest allies and trading partners was counting on.

No we weren't. More Canadians opposed the Keystone Pipeline than approved of it. Trudeau barely blinked when it happened. Jason Kenney had a cow, but Jason Kenney is an asshole Conservative from Alberta, so there's that.

Media lies.

A complete dog and pony show. None of these agreements did any more than formalize a relationship which has existed for years. No combatants were involved, and the world isn't a safer place as a result. This was a PR exercise to make Trump look like a peace broker, while he was trying to sell nukes to the Saudi's.

In what way did any of these agreement benefit the American people?

No we weren't. More Canadians opposed the Keystone Pipeline than approved of it. Trudeau barely blinked when it happened. Jason Kenney had a cow, but Jason Kenney is an asshole Conservative from Alberta, so there's that.

So you think transportation methods that have a higher carbon footprint, along with losing jobs are a good thing, GOT IT!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back