Media hated Trump so much-Megyn Kelly

Dump lost. Get over it. :)
Trump was defrauded and we have an illegitimate president. Both are facts.
Those are only facts in the warped reality space continuim of the Q believers. :laugh:

I think it is more absurd to believe that Biden won without cheating. Just from watching his YT accounts, barely anyone seems to like him.

An empty Biden inauguration for a false victory
I ask however: If 80 million voters swarmed the polls on November 3rd to elect Joe Biden, why does his new administration feel so afraid of the American people? No president in the past was this terrified of taking his oath of office in front of a gigantic crowd. Even Abraham Lincoln did so before a huge crowd in 1865, even as the Civil War still raged, as the photo below shows most emphatically.

Those are only facts in the warped reality space continuim of the Q believers. :laugh:

I think it is more absurd to believe that Biden won without cheating. Just from watching his YT accounts, barely anyone seems to like him.

I ask however: If 80 million voters swarmed the polls on November 3rd to elect Joe Biden, why does his new administration feel so afraid of the American people? No president in the past was this terrified of taking his oath of office in front of a gigantic crowd. Even Abraham Lincoln did so before a huge crowd in 1865, even as the Civil War still raged, as the photo below shows most emphatically.

" I ask however: If 80 million voters swarmed the polls on November 3rd to elect Joe Biden, why does his new administration feel so afraid of the American people? "

Who told you the new administration was afraid of the 80 million plus Americans that voted for him? is this just wishful thinking on your part or a verifiable fact?

" I ask however: If 80 million voters swarmed the polls on November 3rd to elect Joe Biden, why does his new administration feel so afraid of the American people? "

Who told you the new administration was afraid of the 80 million plus Americans that voted for him? is this just wishful thinking on your part or a verifiable fact?
Fake news, fake president.

Fake news, fake president.
Yes. Dump was always fake news and a fake potus.

I guess you missed the thousands of military being in DC then. You must have your head up your ass to far to notice. And then when the Biden Klan was done with them, they put them all in a cold parking garage with one bathroom.

Bravo Megyn Kelly. She told the truth about the media and Democrats. “They hated him so much, they checked their objectivity. It wasn’t just CNN, all of them did. They just couldn't check their own personal feelings about him." People got so wrapped up and obsessed with hating Trump, they lost touch with reality. Even though he was a miracle worker who brought energy independence, $6000 more for average family, lowest unemployment in history, 80 million voters obtusely said, "I'll vote for the other guy!" How does that make sense? They had no compunction about their hate.
There’s a reason for that hate and the reason wasn’t because he was doing amazing things for our country. Do you know why so many hating him so much?

I guess you missed the thousands of military being in DC then. You must have your head up your ass to far to notice. And then when the Biden Klan was done with them, they put them all in a cold parking garage with one bathroom.
They were forced to bring in the military to deal with the domestic terrorists not the 80 million plus Americans that voted for Biden.

1611553663718.png

1611553710375.png

They were forced to bring in the military to deal with the domestic terrorists not the 80 million plus Americans that voted for Biden.

And who are these domestic terrorists besides BLM and Antifa? Biden supports BLM and Antifa, so why would he want to keep them out?

View attachment 448229

View attachment 448230
This is what happens when domestic terrorists and other idiots attack the capitol in an attempted coup.

And who are these domestic terrorists besides BLM and Antifa? Biden supports BLM and Antifa, so why would he want to keep them out?
Why would he want to keep domestic terrorists out? Gee I dont know. :laugh:

" I think it is more absurd to believe that Biden won without cheating. Just from watching his YT accounts, barely anyone seems to like him. "

I think it points to just how disgusting Dump is. I dont know anyone that was jazzed about Biden other than he wasnt an incompetent fuckup like that orange con artist that lost. I have long said I would vote for the local dog catcher over Dump. Biden just benefited from Dump fucking things up.

So, you are agreeing that BLM and Antifa are terrorists?

Nope. I am agreeing that Dump lost and was an incompetent fuckup.

" I think it is more absurd to believe that Biden won without cheating. Just from watching his YT accounts, barely anyone seems to like him. "

I think it points to just how disgusting Dump is. I dont know anyone that was jazzed about Biden other than he wasnt an incompetent fuckup like that orange con artist that lost. I have long said I would vote for the local dog catcher over Dump. Biden just benefited from Dump fucking things up.

What does Trump have to do with Bidens YT? Are you now blaming Trump for his YT dislikes?

What does Trump have to do with Bidens YT? Are you now blaming Trump for his YT dislikes?
i'm pretty sure all the YT dislikes were from Dumplings and Q supporters.

Nope. I am agreeing that Dump lost and was an incompetent fuckup.

I think it is more on the lines that you are misinformed and believe in the propaganda that is fed daily to you on the MSM. I feel sorry for you. Maybe you should think about doing your own research and informing yourself and enriching your mind and stop being an ignorant fool.

Bravo Megyn Kelly. She told the truth about the media and Democrats. “They hated him so much, they checked their objectivity. It wasn’t just CNN, all of them did. They just couldn't check their own personal feelings about him." People got so wrapped up and obsessed with hating Trump, they lost touch with reality. Even though he was a miracle worker who brought energy independence, $6000 more for average family, lowest unemployment in history, 80 million voters obtusely said, "I'll vote for the other guy!" How does that make sense? They had no compunction about their hate.
There’s a reason for that hate and the reason wasn’t because he was doing amazing things for our country. Do you know why so many hating him so much?
Do you?

Please provide a source for Kelly's comments. Thanks

Forum List

Back