Media Flogging Photo of Russian "Massacre" Without a Drop of Blood Anywhere

I'm perfectly relaxed, you and others however seem to be coming apart at the seams.

:icon_rolleyes:

Now you are up too late making up things that are not there.

Because Backagain made his points in two comments is why I stopped talking about post 1 photo.

You should stop now.

:icon_rolleyes:

Now you are up too late making up things that are not there.

Because Backagain made his points in two comments is why I stopped talking about post 1 photo.

You should stop now.
Unlike you I don't need to make things up because I always have the facts on my side or I don't engage at all.

You continue babbling like a fool here.

A lot of people could not get out and they weren't "living side by side with the people shelling Keiv" nor could you possibly show that to be the case.

The only issue would be if any of these poor bastards could be shown to have been a collaborator with the enemy.

What does any of this have to do with arming conscripts?
Dumbass, if they couldn't get out what were they doing if not living there? Do you bother to think?

Dumbass, if they couldn't get out what were they doing if not living there? Do you bother to think?
Hiding in basements most of the time you dumb fuck.

The artillery being rained down on them came from miles away, the guns and rocket launchers are kept behind front lines to protect them from capture or damage due to counterbattery fires.

You just keep proving yourself an utter fool with every post.

Hiding in basements most of the time you dumb fuck.

The artillery being rained down on them came from miles away, the guns and rocket launchers are kept behind front lines to protect them from capture or damage due to counterbattery fires.

You just keep proving yourself an utter fool with every post.
You are a fucking idiot. The Russians weren't shelling the town they were in. These folks weren't shot while hiding in their basement, moron.

I knew the day Russian atrocities started coming to light the Putin fan club would say it's all fake. Thank all you traitors for being entirely predictable. May you all rot in Hell.
We will....right next to Obama, Trump,Bush
Considering the fact that the media lies about everything...you cannot get up on a high-horse and condemn people who don't trust the media.
It's understandable that they are skeptical.....but from what I'm hearing....the Russians are shooting anything that moves as they withdraw.....and that's pretty much always been their style. They make Nazi Germany look humane in comparison. It's similar to the Japanese invasion of Nanjing. Nanjing used to be the capital of China. I think the Russians are trying to outdo them.
The Ukrainians are firing on the Russian Troops. Yes....even the children are doing it with Zalensky's blessing. He's giving them the guns. He stupidly deputized all of his citizens by saying that anyone who wants to fight can fight.....Now THAT IS a war crime IMO. If they fire on the regular Russian infantry as untrained civilians not wearing a uniform.....well.....what can I say?

You are a fucking idiot. The Russians weren't shelling the town they were in. These folks weren't shot while hiding in their basement, moron.
Yes the Russians were certainly shelling the towns these people were in hence all of the bomb/artillery damage.

You have no clue as to the circumstances of these people's deaths, you're just making shit up.

Occupation forces have to clear every structure in a city and that includes basements where people have been hiding.

We will....right next to Obama, Trump,Bush

The Ukrainians are firing on the Russian Troops. Yes....even the children are doing it with Zalensky's blessing. He's giving them the guns. He stupidly deputized all of his citizens by saying that anyone who wants to fight can fight.....Now THAT IS a war crime IMO. If they fire on the regular Russian infantry as untrained civilians not wearing a uniform.....well.....what can I say?
Well nothing that makes any sense that's for sure.

They are issuing uniforms to the UDF recruits and conscripts.

There is no war crime period in letting people, even kids, defend their homes and countries.

It was so stupid the Ukr army has pushed Russians out of several cities and even all the way back into Russian Territory chewing their asses up the whole way.

Yes the Russians were certainly shelling the towns these people were in hence all of the bomb/artillery damage.

You have no clue as to the circumstances of these people's deaths, you're just making shit up.

Occupation forces have to clear every structure in a city and that includes basements where people have been hiding.
They weren't shelling these cities while occupying them.

Not making things up, it's a calculated deduction based on the available information. The Russians left on March 30. The mayor gave a video interview on March 31, no mention of any massacres. No citizens reported massacres through social media. The Ukrainians enter on April 3. Suddenly there are dead bodies everywhere. Nah, nothing to see here. Even the Western media is slowly backing off this now. It was gospel this morning, now it's 'alleged' and so forth.

Now we're back to the beginning, all these people were there, living side by side with the very people who were shelling Kiev. You said yourself the Russians would've cleared every building and basement.

Well nothing that makes any sense that's for sure.

They are issuing uniforms to the UDF recruits and conscripts.

There is no war crime period in letting people, even kids, defend their homes and countries.

It was so stupid the Ukr army has pushed Russians out of several cities and even all the way back into Russian Territory chewing their asses up the whole way.
You don't conscript kids....not if you're sane.....Zalensky chose death for tens of thousands of his citizens right along with Putin and in the end the stupid phuck is going to sign the papers that he could have signed a month ago before any invasion.

Playing dumb fits the leftist narrative.
Being dumb is in right-wingers DNA.

Trump knew he hit the jackpot.

1649056430889.png

You dumb fuckers defending Putin and Russia, calling the bodies laying in the street and elsewhere fake, because there isn't any blood leaking out.

Consider this, when the Russians invaded there was a combination of snow, sleet, and rain for weeks, to wash away the blood that leaked out for maybe an hour after they had been shot or bombed.

When you're heart stops you stop pumping blood, so most of your blood is still contained within your body.

The entire 8- 12 pints of blood the average human body contains, doesn't completely drain, unless you hang them like a pig.

Do us all a favor and catch a flight to Russia.
www.aerflot.com

Have a safe flight...........................TRAITORS.

You dumb fuckers defending Putin and Russia, calling the bodies laying in the street and elsewhere fake, because there isn't any blood leaking out.

Consider this, when the Russians invaded there was a combination of snow, sleet, and rain for weeks, to wash away the blood that leaked out for maybe an hour after they had been shot or bombed.

When you're heart stops you stop pumping blood, so most of your blood is still contained within your body.

The entire 8- 12 pints of blood the average human body contains, doesn't completely drain, unless you hang them like a pig.

Do us all a favor and catch a flight to Russia.
www.aerflot.com

Have a safe flight...........................TRAITORS.
Sure....I'll wait till you get to Ukraine first though....say Hello to Zalensky the globalist child soldier conscripter.

Sure....I'll wait till you get to Ukraine first though....say Hello to Zalensky the globalist child soldier conscripter.

March 4 2022
In a new declaration signed on Thursday, Zelensky has imposed a martial law and temporarily restricted all men aged 18-60 to leave the country “in order to ensure the defense of the state, maintaining combat and mobilization readiness of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and other military formations”.

Yes, 18 years old is STILL a child, matter of fact, 28 years old is STILL a child.........................in Trumplandia.

March 31 2022
Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree on Thursday ordering 134,500 new conscripts into the army as part of Russia's annual spring draft amid its war with Ukraine.

Russia's Defense Ministry denied that these conscripts had been enlisted to fight in Ukraine, where Moscow's forces have met strong resistance since invading on February 24.

Russia's Ministry of Defense admitted for the first time on March 9 that Russian conscripts were fighting in Ukraine and that some had been taken prisoner, contradicting Putin's statement the previous day that only "professional servicemen" were involved.

March 4 2022
In a new declaration signed on Thursday, Zelensky has imposed a martial law and temporarily restricted all men aged 18-60 to leave the country “in order to ensure the defense of the state, maintaining combat and mobilization readiness of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and other military formations”.

Yes, 18 years old is STILL a child, matter of fact, 28 years old is STILL a child.........................in Trumplandia.

March 31 2022
Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree on Thursday ordering 134,500 new conscripts into the army as part of Russia's annual spring draft amid its war with Ukraine.

Russia's Defense Ministry denied that these conscripts had been enlisted to fight in Ukraine, where Moscow's forces have met strong resistance since invading on February 24.

Russia's Ministry of Defense admitted for the first time on March 9 that Russian conscripts were fighting in Ukraine and that some had been taken prisoner, contradicting Putin's statement the previous day that only "professional servicemen" were involved.

I know you've already seen this link what makes you think I didn't see it too? Zalensky is no hero he's a craven coward who was willing to throw his entire nation under the wheel of a crushing war machine just save a few Western alliances and a few personal wealth bucks. Just fess up and admit that you're a propaganda hack who is more dedicated to the narrative than you are to telling the truth. Go march with the rest of your rainbow coalition faggots who are too busy putting skirts on men to pay attention to the fact that our enemies globally have already outpaced us in the race for domination because they're actually paying attention.

I know you've already seen this link what makes you think I didn't also see it? Just fess up and admit to being a propaganda hack who is more dedicated to the narrative than you want to the truth I just handed you your ass. I'll gladly do it all day long if you want to keep this up.
1649060495734.png

Millions of Ukrainians say they will bear arms against Russia (Picture: EPA)
Some volunteers were trained with live weapons at the abandoned factory in Kyiv (Picture: AP)
According to a survey by the Kiev International Institute of Sociology (KIIS), half of Ukrainians (50.2%) said they would resist if Russia invaded their city, town or village.

Doesn't sound like conscription to me.

con·scrip·tion
/kənˈskripSH(ə)n/
noun
  • 1.compulsory enlistment for state service, typically into the armed forces:

View attachment 625910

Millions of Ukrainians say they will bear arms against Russia (Picture: EPA)
Some volunteers were trained with live weapons at the abandoned factory in Kyiv (Picture: AP)
According to a survey by the Kiev International Institute of Sociology (KIIS), half of Ukrainians (50.2%) said they would resist if Russia invaded their city, town or village.

Doesn't sound like conscription to me.

con·scrip·tion
/kənˈskripSH(ə)n/
noun
  • 1.compulsory enlistment for state service, typically into the armed forces:
I don't give a shit what it sounds like to you. You stuck on a word? Good for you. Maybe you can explain that to the parents of the kids who get shot because they're using weapons against Russian soldiers. Oh well he wasn't officially conscripted. If you have to run to the dictionary to save your ass it means you've already lost the argument. And what about that metrosexual faggot Zalensky? Any Man worth his salt would see something like this happening and move very quickly to avoid it. He's going to sign the same damn documents he could have signed a month ago without a single bullet being fired. No this doesn't mean I'm sticking up for Putin what it means is I'm calling both him and Zalensky equally guilty. You don't send children into battle. There's nothing heroic or human about it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back