Media Flogging Photo of Russian "Massacre" Without a Drop of Blood Anywhere

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Yahoo News/AP

Not saying it didn't happen but that is the dangest massakree I've ever seen. I've seen pictures of My Lai, Chicago Valentines Day gang-land slaughter, I mean blood everywhere, soaking in ground, faces unrecognizable, yikes. So please forgive my skepticism, MSM. The same MSM which also tells me Jeffrey Epstein hung himself from a bunk, and Covid is Spanish Flu.

Screenshot 2022-04-03 10.17.54 PM.png

Do you trust the media?
I don't.
Seen any movies lately? They can make it look like pigs can fly and giant green men can pound tanks.
Surely they can make you see dead people that don't exist.
(That said...sad that anyone was murdered in the Ukraine by Russian forces)

I've seen more blood after a bar fight.

Yahoo News/AP

Not saying it didn't happen but that is the dangest massakree I've ever seen. I've seen pictures of My Lai, Chicago Valentines Day gang-land slaughter, I mean blood everywhere, soaking in ground, faces unrecognizable, yikes. So please forgive my skepticism, MSM. The same MSM which also tells me Jeffrey Epstein hung himself from a bunk, and Covid is Spanish Flu.

View attachment 625845
I saw that movie.

The "Putin Fan Club?," Seriously?

Are you as crackpot or a troll?
Since before this began we have been seeing the right hooked directly into all the pro-Russia propaganda Putin can shovel at them. The cost of "owning the libs" in this case will be substantial.

Twinkle Toes Zelensky conscripted every male 18-60, so the males are either combatants, cowards, or collaborators. Just as likely killed by Ukrainians as Russians.

Forum List

Back