Anti-Trump activists Marie Yovanovitch and Fiona Hill on Face the Nation

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
At different times, but within the last two weeks.

Both are hawking books, of course.

The first thing noticeable was how much they have aged. It was only a year and a half ago when they were invited by House Democrats to whine about Trump and mock his children as a part of their "opinion evidence." Here's what they looked like then:

1649001873265.png
1649001921143.png

Both looked pretty grim, obviously, but not particularly old. You will be shocked at how they look now, less than two years later.

That seems to be pretty common among Dems. Obama and Carter seemed to age a double the pace of typical people after leaving office. I suppose carrying the burden of all that hate and rage with no public forum to take it out on the families of their enemies causes a lot of stress.

Naturally, Yanovitch thought Biden's trip to Europe was "hugely important," a phrase she repeated several times, because he was able "to demonstrate American leadership and western unity." I suppose there is western unity. Unity in agreement to do nothing to stop the slaughter.

She talked about an email from one of her Ukrainian former bodyguards, asking for help. I'm guessing the typical East European bodyguard isn't up on U.S. current events, but she could have told him that Biden did not see fit to give her her job back after Trump fired her. She said that she "tried to hook him up," with people that could supply him with arms to fight the Ruskies. Whatever that means.

Neither she, nor her interviewer, mentioned Biden's dangerous gaffes on that trip.

Hill talked about the atrocities that the Russian Army is committing: the looting, the mass rapes, etc. She comes to the remarkable conclusion that these are caused by either a breakdown in command discipline or that it is being allowed by the command. She assures us that it is one or the other. She did not explain what the other options might be.

In spite of living in the United States for many decades, thriving instead of being poor as she was in England, she has not given up her UK citizenship and she clings to her Brit accent.

I only hope that the book sales go well for both of these ladies, so they car retire in comfort and silence. I pray that they will find peace. Perhaps after Trump dies, assuming that he does not outlive them both.

Last edited:
Obama and Carter seemed to age a double the pace of typical people after leaving office. I suppose carrying the burden of all that hate and rage with no public forum to take it out on the families of their enemies causes a lot of stress.
I disagree about carter

he was a terrible president but not a hateful man

I disagree about carter

he was a terrible president but not a hateful man
You may be right about that.

I think his premature aging was caused more by the enormous stress of a job (the presidency) that he did not have anywhere near the wherewithal to do. His mental breakdown after losing a gubernatorial election in Georgia might have been a warning, but once the media picked him, he was unstoppable.

At different times, but within the last two weeks.

Both are hawking books, of course.

The first thing noticeable was how much they have aged. It was only a year and a half ago when they were invited by House Democrats to whine about Trump and mock his children as a part of their "opinion evidence." Here's what they looked like then:

View attachment 625582 View attachment 625583

Both looked pretty grim, obviously, but not particularly old. You will be shocked at how they look now, less than two years later.

That seems to be pretty common among Dems. Obama and Carter seemed to age a double the pace of typical people after leaving office. I suppose carrying the burden of all that hate and rage with no public forum to take it out on the families of their enemies causes a lot of stress.

Naturally, Yanovitch thought Biden's trip to Europe was "hugely important," a phrase she repeated several times, because he was able "to demonstrate American leadership and western unity." I suppose there is western unity. Unity in agreement to do nothing to stop the slaughter.

She talked about an email from one of her Ukrainian former bodyguards, asking for help. I'm guessing the typical East European bodyguard isn't up on U.S. current events, but she could have told him that Biden did not see fit to give her her job back after Trump fired her. She said that she "tried to hook him up," with people that could supply him with arms to fight the Ruskies. Whatever that means.

Neither she, nor her interviewer, mentioned Biden's dangerous gaffes on that trip.

Hill talked about the atrocities that the Russian Army is committing: the looting, the mass rapes, etc. She comes to the remarkable conclusion that these are caused by either a breakdown in command discipline or that it is being allowed by the command. She assures us that it is one or the other. She did not explain what the other options might be.

In spite of living in the United States for many decades, thriving instead of being poor as she was in England, she has not given up her UK citizenship and she clings to her Brit accent.

I only hope that the book sales go well for both of these ladies, so they car retire in comfort and silence. I pray that they will find peace. Perhaps after Trump dies, assuming that he does not outlive them both.

Who? Meh. Another reason not to watch another democrat "not news" show.

You may be right about that.

I think his premature aging was caused more by the enormous stress of a job (the presidency) that he did not have anywhere near the wherewithal to do. His mental breakdown after losing a gubernatorial election in Georgia might have been a warning, but once the media picked him, he was unstoppable.
I never got the sense Carter hated half the people in the country. I don't even believe Bill Clinton was motivated as much by hate as he was simple enrichment. The hag he's married to however is seriously deranged and doesn't even try to hide the fact that it loathes most of the country. The same with that meat puppet faggot and it's wookie husband Mooch. Biden doesn't even know what planet he's on, he just employed every traitor in the country that doesn't yet work for the media or big tech.

I guess you must have slept through his admin. Between Billy and the ayatollahs, his admin went in reverse. I believe Carter was a good man, but a lousy POTUS--I am sure he is thankful for Biden.
I meant once the media picked him to beat Ted Kennedy and then Ford He was unstoppable to win the election.

Once he started as president, even the media could not help him. Plus the media was not quite so obvious in their bias. That Camelot during Clinton and mainstream journalism died under Obama.

Minority opinion, but I don't givr Carter nice guy credit.

He let the hostages languish when they helped his poll numbers. When polling went south he sent that Mickey Mouse rescue mission that was doomed to failure and made things worse.

Not nice in my book.

I meant once the media picked him to beat Ted Kennedy and then Ford He was unstoppable to win the election.

Once he started as president, even the media could not help him. Plus the media was not quite so obvious in their bias. That Camelot during Clinton and mainstream journalism died under Obama.
I think the election of 76 could have been won by Howdy Doody as a democrat after Ford pardoned Nixon.

Ah yes, the cultist coping mechanism.

"They criticize Trump's actions just because they hate trump."

Totally detached from reality, of course. People despise Trump BECAUSE of his behavior.

A simple truth that cultists just can no longer see. Their brains have been turned to mush.

Last edited:
I think the election of 76 could have been won by Howdy Doody as a democrat after Ford pardoned Nixon.
If the GOP wasn't infested with globalists like H.W. Bush and regressive internationalist Eisenhower republicrats the fuckin democrooks could have been exposed and prosecuted for their treason before most of us were even born. We had helicopters back then. There was no excuse for the existence of pieces of shit like Xiden, Turd Kennedy, Bernie, or numerous other moonbat lunatics that continue to drive this country into ruin.

There isn't even the excuse of simple stupidity or incompetence anymore.

These sociopaths are DELIBERATELY DESTROYING THE COUNTRY and they're being paid by our enemies to do so. The worst part is that we can see the money change hands.

Ah yes, the cultist coping mechanism.

"They criticize Trump's actions just because they hate trump."

Totally detached from reality, of course. People despise Trump BECAUSE of his behavior.

A simple truth that cultists just can no longer see. Their brains have been turned to mush.
I didn't speculate why they hate Trump. Just being a Republican is reason enough for most Dems.

Point is that they were soaking up six figure tax funded salaries when they appeared in Congress to give their baseless conspiracy theory about a supposed quid pro quo.

Forum List

Back