Media Flogging Photo of Russian "Massacre" Without a Drop of Blood Anywhere

Interesting fact. When people get shot in the back of the head, it often has this nasty effect of killing then instantly. And, get this, when a person dies an instant death, the heart stops too. Blood flow ceases. It doesn’t get pumped and the original would may not even leak all that much.

When people are thrown to the ground very forcefully, such as may happen when a bomb goes off and the shock wave propels them, they may suffer egregious wounds internally. When they die, they may not even leak blood.

Interesting fact. When people get shot in the back of the head, it often has this nasty effect of killing then instantly. And, get this, when a person dies an instant death, the heart stops too. Blood flow ceases. It doesn’t get pumped and the original would may not even leak all that much.

When people are thrown to the ground very forcefully, such as may happen when a bomb goes off and the shock wave propels them, they may suffer egregious wounds internally. When they die, they may not even leak blood.
Stop making sense, you're going to confuse the hell out of them.

No dumbass, it's not like he's conducting business in the open and with a cellphone.

Hard lines can run for many miles from your location to a broadcast tower or cell tower.

You keep proving again and again you have no fucking clue what you're raging about making a complete fool of yourself.
Please in today's world it's almost impossible to totally disappear especially with sat surveillance of all kinds. It all smells bad.

I could name a million reasons there are fighting aged Ukrainian men in Russian occupied areas.

Russian occupied areas like UKRAINE? You’re surprised there are fighting aged UKRAINIAN men in UKRAINE?
Start listing your reasons then. These folks were called upon by the Ukrianian president to resist and serve, yet were supposedly unarmed in enemy occupied territory.

Please in today's world it's almost impossible to totally disappear especially with sat surveillance of all kinds. It all smells bad.
Really? How long did Bin Laden Evade US/Coalition forces and hundreds of bounty hunters?

If you go underground it's really easy to disappear, especially in Kiev with hundreds of tunnels rooms, and bunkers under ground.

Really? How long did Bin Laden Evade US/Coalition forces and hundreds of bounty hunters?

If you go underground it's really easy to disappear, especially in Kiev wit hundreds of tunnels rooms, and bunkers under ground.
How often did he broadcast to the world?

All of them in the photo?

Some blood will flow out of the head since there is blood in it already doesn't need a heart beat to make some flow out.

The photo isn't convincing as it is extremely clean not a spot of blood to be seen anywhere. It is possible this is a staged photo of a few people brough into that place for a photo.

Which is of course meaningless since we don't know when, where, or how they died or even how long they've been laying in the street in the rain, snow, and mud.

oh another globalist POS! * Yawn*

Loser!

All of them in the photo?

Some blood will flow out of the head since there is blood in it already doesn't need a heart beat to make some flow out.

The photo isn't convincing as it is extremely clean not a spot of blood to be seen anywhere. It is possible this is a staged photo of a few people brough into that place for a photo.
I didn’t say all. But the photos may have been taken a day or a week after their deaths. Somebody already noted that weather can wash away blood. It’s true.

See post number 84: Media Flogging Photo of Russian "Massacre" Without a Drop of Blood Anywhere

I guess you're talking about alleged massacre in Bucha, Ukraine.

At the start of the war, Ukrainian government ordered all 18-60 year old to stay in Ukraine and fight. To me, that means that all those carrying guns are legit targets.

In photo shown, I don't see any guns, and that is troubling, but I do have reservations... I believe that every western news outlet will present Russia in worst possible way, regardless of what they do, and that is kind of expected of them. But is it normal for an army that is already facing worldwide campaign against them, to massacre civilians as they're leaving town, knowing that photos will be published few hours later?

Is possible Russians did it? Of course it is. But knowing leftist media, I think it's more likely that is staged by them in order to involve us in the conflict.

If you look at this video of Ukrainians entering the city, you'll see bodies all over the streets. Go full screen, and watch carefully in the mirror. On of the dead bodies stud up after vehicle passed.

View attachment 625865
He "stud" up?

You can see that in a 5 second video? Why do you lie to try and prove a point?

Not even all of the Trumpers share that common belief much less all conservatives and Republicans.

76% of Republicans support the US supplying Ukraine with what they need to continue the fight.

84% of Democrats support the same.

Other than the screeching hairballs at the extreme fringes of either party are peddling Putin's propaganda.
We'll see. An awful lot of candidates will be asked about Putin and Russia in the coming months.

Yahoo News/AP

Not saying it didn't happen but that is the dangest massakree I've ever seen. I've seen pictures of My Lai, Chicago Valentines Day gang-land slaughter, I mean blood everywhere, soaking in ground, faces unrecognizable, yikes. So please forgive my skepticism, MSM. The same MSM which also tells me Jeffrey Epstein hung himself from a bunk, and Covid is Spanish Flu.

View attachment 625845

How did they die? Blood isn't always the result when someone dies. Could have been using gas or something.

I didn’t say all. But the photos may have been taken a day or a week after their deaths. Somebody already noted that weather can wash away blood. It’s true.

A week and they are still laying there?

Hmmmm the photo still doesn't look right to me too clean looking pile of death no sign of rigor mortis and no clear sign of desiccation either which indicate to me they haven't been dead long.

Which is of course meaningless since we don't know when, where, or how they died or even how long they've been laying in the street in the rain, snow, and mud.

All you mean is you are easy to fool.

1649046094976.png

Syria fake resue LOL, take the "mannequin challenge."

Forum List

Back