Media Flogging Photo of Russian "Massacre" Without a Drop of Blood Anywhere

In this case it is as clear as 1939.

Is that the year bottle of wine you are drinking now?

The number of people I've seen actually support and cheer Putin on I can count on one hand with fingers left over.

Didn't your mother ever teach you that to condemn a whole group of people just for the actions of a few is BIGOTRY?

Yahoo News/AP

Not saying it didn't happen but that is the dangest massakree I've ever seen. I've seen pictures of My Lai, Chicago Valentines Day gang-land slaughter, I mean blood everywhere, soaking in ground, faces unrecognizable, yikes. So please forgive my skepticism, MSM. The same MSM which also tells me Jeffrey Epstein hung himself from a bunk, and Covid is Spanish Flu.

View attachment 625845
Sandy hook was a hoax

Is that the year bottle of wine you are drinking now?

The number of people I've seen actually support and cheer Putin on I can count on one hand with fingers left over.

Didn't your mother ever teach you that to condemn a whole group of people just for the actions of a few is BIGOTRY?
Nope. The support for Putin is there every time someone like you jumps on the own the libs on Ukraine bandwagon. You didn't have to be here on this atrocity denial thread but here you are. Stay off these obvious Russian propaganda threads if you don't want people to think you support what they say.

Yahoo News/AP

Not saying it didn't happen but that is the dangest massakree I've ever seen. I've seen pictures of My Lai, Chicago Valentines Day gang-land slaughter, I mean blood everywhere, soaking in ground, faces unrecognizable, yikes. So please forgive my skepticism, MSM. The same MSM which also tells me Jeffrey Epstein hung himself from a bunk, and Covid is Spanish Flu.

View attachment 625845
Are you really so ignorant as to not know that not all wounds bleed?

Bleeding stops when your heart stops because your BP instantly goes to 0/0.

This isn't even a close up so you would not be able to tell if they'd been shot execution stile with one round to the back of the head from a 9mm which wouldn't even exit.

I knew the day Russian atrocities started coming to light the Putin fan club would say it's all fake. Thank all you traitors for being entirely predictable. May you all rot in Hell.
They'll be swearing it's all fake even while the mass graves are uncovered and the forensics show mass slaughters of hundreds, even thousands of civilians.

It's a reflex at this point, they simply can't control themselves.

Are you really so ignorant as to not know that not all wounds bleed?

Bleeding stops when your heart stops because your BP instantly goes to 0/0.

This isn't even a close up so you would not be able to tell if they'd been shot execution stile with one round to the back of the head from a 9mm which wouldn't even exit.

lol what a crock.

Since before this began we have been seeing the right hooked directly into all the pro-Russia propaganda Putin can shovel at them. The cost of "owning the libs" in this case will be substantial.
No, you've seen a small number of crackpots spouting Russian Propaganda.

Overwhelmingly both democrats and republicans support Ukraine and giving them whatever they need to carry on the fight.

Nope. The support for Putin is there every time someone like you jumps on the own the libs on Ukraine bandwagon.
Like me? You mean my height? My nationality? My great personality and charm? STILL waiting for you to show me. Put up or shut up, Dolt.

You didn't have to be here on this atrocity denial thread but here you are.
Yep, if I weren't a Putin supporter, I never would have opened this thread and looked at it and decided to comment! :shok:
Do you have any idea what an ass you are?

Stay off these obvious Russian propaganda threads if you don't want people to think you support what they say.
Why don't you lick my balls furiously on the way to sucking my ass?
You ARE a good bitch, aren't you?

You knew Russian solders were prone to atrocity. Just had to reflexively take the opposite stand than the libs anyway. Here you are trying to defend the Russian invasion and you probably don't even realize what you are defending.

You must not read much history since ALL wars have demonstrated atrocities in them and you seem to have ignored Ukranian atrocities while wailing over Russian ones.

Try to be objective instead.

They'll be swearing it's all fake even while the mass graves are uncovered and the forensics show mass slaughters of hundreds, even thousands of civilians.

It's a reflex at this point, they simply can't control themselves.

begining to bring to mind the war with Hitler.

I read history that when Hitler was raging war with Europe, many people felt the war against Hitler was Europe's problem.

But after Pearl Harbor the gloves came off.

Forum List

Back