Roger Stone Admits he has had contact with Russian Hacker today ( Trumps campaign Adviser )

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Guccifer 2.0 is believed by the U.S. intelligence community to be a cover identity for Russian intelligence. The intelligence community concluded that Moscow sought to interfere in last year's election specifically to help Trump win.

Stone told the Times exchanged a handful of messages with Guccifer 2.0 in the weeks following a hack of the DNC, which was revealed in late July.

In one message from Aug. 14, Stone said he was "delighted" that Guccifer 2.0's Twitter account had been reinstated after being suspended.

Trump adviser admits to contact with DNC hacker

Stone is toying with the media....I would never take anything he says serious

look at my posts from 6 months ago, I had Roger Stone pegged as the Deliverer or decider on what and when was going to be released on the stolen emails....

It's all falling in to place....just as I thought it would, eventually.

If you can find that thread feel free to link it here if you like..

It sounds like the walls are slowly closing in on Trump's Russiagate. I consume news from several news sources - and in my opinion Rachel Maddow has done one of the best jobs of connecting the dots. She's long-winded, but she's connecting the hell out of the dots. I have been concerned that since Trump and his gestapo control the entire U.S. government that they would never be held accountable. I'm now feeling a little more optimistic that they will be held accountable - either by some honorable Republicans or out of fear that Trump will take them all down. We shall see...

Last edited:
It sounds like the walls are slowly closing in on Trump's Russiagate. I consume news from several news sources - and in my opinion Rachel Maddow has done the one of the best jobs of connecting the dots. She's long-winded, but she's connecting the hell out of the dots. I have been concerned that since Trump and his gestapo control the entire U.S. government that they would never be held accountable. I'm now feeling a little more optimistic that they will be held accountable - either by some honorable Republicans or out of fear that Trump will take them all down. We shall see...

I have been watching her shows all last week this russian bank connection is something else.. she is probably dancing for joy as we speak..LOL..
For those of you wanting to see the show Lakota and I are talking about here is the link to one..

It sounds like the walls are slowly closing in on Trump's Russiagate. I consume news from several news sources - and in my opinion Rachel Maddow has done the one of the best jobs of connecting the dots. She's long-winded, but she's connecting the hell out of the dots. I have been concerned that since Trump and his gestapo control the entire U.S. government that they would never be held accountable. I'm now feeling a little more optimistic that they will be held accountable - either by some honorable Republicans or out of fear that Trump will take them all down. We shall see...

The Trump twitter page is very quiet tonight....lol...

look at my posts from 6 months ago, I had Roger Stone pegged as the Deliverer or decider on what and when was going to be released on the stolen emails....

It's all falling in to place....just as I thought it would, eventually.

If you can find that thread feel free to link it here if you like..
lot's of them!

Search Results for Query: roger stone | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

here is one from october BEFORE podesta leaks

Care4all Warrior Princess

Roger Stone is working closely with Assange, so Mr Stone says....and roger Stone is a close trump advisor for decades now....so, I would imagine he will make certain Assange drops Trump's october surprise on Hillary....even if late....there is 3 more weeks in October...

Guccifer 2.0 is believed by the U.S. intelligence community to be a cover identity for Russian intelligence. The intelligence community concluded that Moscow sought to interfere in last year's election specifically to help Trump win.

Stone told the Times exchanged a handful of messages with Guccifer 2.0 in the weeks following a hack of the DNC, which was revealed in late July.

In one message from Aug. 14, Stone said he was "delighted" that Guccifer 2.0's Twitter account had been reinstated after being suspended.

You surprised that a journalist would be doing background meetings with someone in the news?? I'm not.. I'm surprised that Guccifer would talk to the press directly tho..

Guccifer is the dude who hacked Hillary's server and was extradidted back to the US... supposedly. If he was a Russian Spy then Tony Podesta, the brother of Hillary's campaign manager, was working for the KGB Bank and Russian spies - maybe for Guccifer. :p

The KGB Bank has close ties to the Russian Spy agency. Did they use Podesta or did Podesta sell out? How much did Hillary know?

You surprised that a journalist would be doing background meetings with someone in the news?? I'm not.. I'm surprised that Guccifer would talk to the press directly tho..
roger stone? roger stone is ''the press''?

Forum List

Back