Measles epidemic in Madagascar kills 'more than 900 children and young adults'

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Death toll of measles outbreak in Madagascar reaches 926 with babies most at risk | Daily Mail Online

More than 900 children and young adults have been killed by the measles epidemic in Madagascar, with babies most at risk of contracting the deadly virus.

There have been more than 68,000 cases of the disease since the outbreak began on the African island in September, according to the World Health Organisation (WHO).

Low immunisation rates of under 60 per cent have been blamed for the high rate of measles in the poor nation over the years.

Those most at risk are infants from nine to 11 months old and malnourished children – and Madagascar has Africa's highest children's malnutrition rate at 47 per cent.

Anti vax nutters need to stfu.

Death toll of measles outbreak in Madagascar reaches 926 with babies most at risk | Daily Mail Online

More than 900 children and young adults have been killed by the measles epidemic in Madagascar, with babies most at risk of contracting the deadly virus.

There have been more than 68,000 cases of the disease since the outbreak began on the African island in September, according to the World Health Organisation (WHO).

Low immunisation rates of under 60 per cent have been blamed for the high rate of measles in the poor nation over the years.

Those most at risk are infants from nine to 11 months old and malnourished children – and Madagascar has Africa's highest children's malnutrition rate at 47 per cent.

Yeah for the NWO that is lowing the CO2 footprint. Right?

I'm not sure I understand the correlation between CO2 and measles.

How is this the anti-vaccination movement fault?

I sat maybe you should go down there and help with the vaccination of everyone...

People dying from the measles means less hot air in the world...

I sat maybe you should go down there and help with the vaccination of everyone...
It's not their fault; it is their argument that could mean the same happening here.

/---/ He means the NWO has misplaced priorities. DUH

I'm still puzzled how/why measles have become such a deadly epidemic?

Back in the day, when I grew up, every kid in my neighborhood eventually contracted the measles. It was like a rite of passage. Same with chicken pox. My brother and sister also had both. As did all of my friends at elementary school.

Is this just a media hyped fake plague or something?? ... :dunno:

I'm still puzzled how/why measles have become such a deadly epidemic?

Back in the day, when I grew up, every kid in my neighborhood eventually contracted the measles. It was like a rite of passage. Same with chicken pox. My brother and sister also had both. As did all of my friends at elementary school.

Is this just a media hyped fake plague or something?? ... :dunno:
Measles - Wikipedia

I think the catch is measles kills some ppl, mostly the extremely young, those not doing well already or those w/o supportive care. We all had generally decent supportive care and we doing well. Folks in the 3rd world....

It makes the news because its preventable. Visit a 100 year old cemetery and you'll see way more tombstones for children than now. If them kids died of whatever now, it would be newsworthy. Back then it was just an episode of Little House on the Prairie.

NWO Plans To Depopulate The Earth
There are many means and methods of depopulation that are being employed today, the 3 primary of which include; unsustainable/exploitative international development, which leads to massive hunger, starvation and famine worldwide (at least 40 million deaths annually), the fomentation of war, hatred and military procurements throughout the nations leading to millions of deaths worldwide, and finally, the creation and spread of infectious diseases leading to global pandemic, plague and pestilence on an unprecedented scale.
When you learn how the enemy thinks, you start to understand what is needed to defeat the enemy. When you hear about diseased hordes of illegal immigrants coming across the southern border and outbreaks of measles in the northwest of the US, seems that there is a correlation between the two..Unless you are a Democrat then you just think this way.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

There are many means and methods of depopulation that are being employed today, the 3 primary of which include; unsustainable/exploitative international development, which leads to massive hunger, starvation and famine worldwide (at least 40 million deaths annually), the fomentation of war, hatred and military procurements throughout the nations leading to millions of deaths worldwide, and finally, the creation and spread of infectious diseases leading to global pandemic, plague and pestilence on an unprecedented scale.
When you learn how the enemy thinks, you start to understand what is needed to defeat the enemy. When you hear about diseased hordes of illegal immigrants coming across the southern border and outbreaks of measles in the northwest of the US, seems that there is a correlation between the two..Unless you are a Democrat then you just think this way.

View attachment 247165

This link seems a little crazy.

If I'm one of the elite I'm very worried about my property values in a depopulated world.

And our government will have measles’s and mumps in halls towns to! But the cheap labor and extra votes are worth it. Thank you congress for giving us our shot at a pandemic.

It's not their fault; it is their argument that could mean the same happening here.

Will not happen here at all unless you turn America into a third world shit hole like many wish for.

Tommy would be wise to go after the anti-vaccine group with outbreaks here and not some third world shit hole.

Just sayin!

View attachment 247165
there would be no outbreak of Measles in the NW if they didn't have an immunization rate of less than 70%. It is the anti-vaxxers who are to thank for the outbreak.

Well that’s easy. The connection is the Republicans. They don’t believe in vaccines so they welcome more measles and they don’t believe in protecting the environment and so they welcome more CO2. It’s just that simple. Controversy cleared up.

Will not happen here at all unless you turn America into a third world shit hole like many wish for.

Tommy would be wise to go after the anti-vaccine group with outbreaks here and not some third world shit hole.

Just sayin!
I visited a school for the deaf, once. Most of the kids had multiple handicaps, such as CP, MR, uncontrolled epilepsy, and some were basically vegetables. The staff member explained that since the MMR vaccine, most students were not "just" blind or "just" deaf, with otherwise normal intelligence. Before the MMR vaccine, there were institutions everywhere for kids who were "just" deaf or blind. Thanks to measles and rubella.

It's true that most of us get through without a problem (as a kid, the measles went through every year, and no one died or became blind), fortunately.

Most were affected in the womb, when their mothers caught rubella early in the pregnancy. Regular measles, though, can also cause hearing loss due to one case in ten resulting in pneumonia or ear infections; ear infections can lead to hearing loss,

Just sayin!
I visited a school for the deaf, once. Most of the kids had multiple handicaps, such as CP, MR, uncontrolled epilepsy, and some were basically vegetables. The staff member explained that since the MMR vaccine, most students were not "just" blind or "just" deaf, with otherwise normal intelligence. Before the MMR vaccine, there were institutions everywhere for kids who were "just" deaf or blind. Thanks to measles and rubella.

It's true that most of us get through without a problem (as a kid, the measles went through every year, and no one died or became blind), fortunately.

Most were affected in the womb, when their mothers caught rubella early in the pregnancy. Regular measles, though, can also cause hearing loss due to one case in ten resulting in pneumonia or ear infections; ear infections can lead to hearing loss,
Maybe Republicans believe that a hearing loss is acceptable if you can keep them from being vaccinated?

View attachment 247165

This link seems a little crazy.

If I'm one of the elite I'm very worried about my property values in a depopulated world.
In a depopulated world, just like in Venezuela, you own everything while only a few gets crumbs that you allow them. Not hard to follow the law of Socialism, it happens all the time that the elites have it all, the peons have nothing...

Should be a great vacation spot for all our anti-vaxxers.

Just sayin!

Maybe Republicans believe that a hearing loss is acceptable if you can keep them from being vaccinated?
Why do you say "Republicans," dean? I don't think that ignorant stance is part of their platform, yet.

Forum List

Back