Meanwhile in Wales

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

We look after people rather than punish them. We recognise who the victims are and help them.
In America you force them to have unwanted babies. Its a rapist charter of rights.

For some reason, giving people a large financial incentive and a 10 day vacation if they on a whim make false domestic abuse claims doesn't sound like a wise policy to me.

What could possibly go wrong? :dunno:

We look after people rather than punish them. We recognise who the victims are and help them.
In America you force them to have unwanted babies. Its a rapist charter of rights.

Well 8K of the 3.2M people in Wales may be "looked after" if they happen to work for Carmarthenshire Council. The deplorable masses not so much. I am guessing more than that number will be aborted in America this year.

For some reason, giving people a large financial incentive and a 10 day vacation if they on a whim make false domestic abuse claims doesn't sound like a wise policy to me.

What could possibly go wrong? :dunno:
Why wouldnt you believe them ?

Why don't you libs believe Juannita Broadderick or Tara Reade? They had nothing to gain, yet you believe these broads who stand to gain time off from work with no questions asked?
You have misoginystic tendencies. Dont judge all women by the standards of the women in your life.

Forum List

Back