Meanwhile, in fdr's Concentration Camps....

Just because you post countless????? Doesn't mean anything. I lived with Japanese that lived in these camps. Life goes on, life isn't fair and what is your point?
How big of you to decide what other people don't have to be pissed about. :rolleyes:

How big of you to decide what other people don't have to be pissed about. :rolleyes:
I actually lived with persons that lived through the Japanese internment camps. I also know Jews that lived through NAZI Concentration camps. If you equivocate them, you are an uneducated idiot.

I think the vast majority of Americans after Pearl Harbor would disagree with the Ringle Report

"The vast majority of Americans" didn't sign EO 9066. The scumbag fdr did.

Yes, the japanese raped nanking and bombed Pearl Harbor in a sneak attack

So Americans were understandably pissed at the japanese
US CITIZENS were thrown into fdr's concentration camps. US CITIZENS did not attack the naval base at Pearl Harbor. In fact, NONE of the people thrown into the concentration camps were involved in that Japanese military attack.

Last edited:
US CITIZENS were thrown into fdr's concentration camps. US CITIZENS did not attack the naval base at Pearl Harbor.
I believe the US has already apologized to the japanese internees who were citizens

Didnt you get the word?

Forum List

Back