Meanwhile, in fdr's Concentration Camps....

All the Japanese had to do to prevent America from putting their citizens and noncitizens into camps was not to have a sneak attack on Pearl Harbor.

All the Japanese had to do to prevent America from putting their citizens and noncitizens into camps was not to have a sneak attack on Pearl Harbor.

American citizens did not attack Pearl Harbor, you shameless apologist douche bag. American citizens did not conduct the Bataan death March or the rape of Nanjing. America was not at war with American citizens, you stupid anti-American asswipe.

American citizens did not attack Pearl Harbor, you shameless apologist douche bag. American citizens did not conduct the Bataan death March or the rape of Nanjing. America was not at war with American citizens, you stupid anti-American asswipe.
It's the big words isn't it? I had a hunch it wasn't Bataan because I was in the Regiment that recaptured Bataan, I guess you were at Nanking?

It's the big words isn't it? I had a hunch it wasn't Bataan because I was in the Regiment that recaptured Bataan, I guess you were at Nanking?

Irrational nonsense in no way bolsters your disgraceful apology for an anti-American scumbag.

Irrational nonsense in no way bolsters your disgraceful apology for an anti-American scumbag.
Americans supported FDR's Japanese internment program. In your mind and ideas, most of rhe WWII generation were scum bags.

Americans supported FDR's Japanese internment program. In your mind and ideas, most of rhe WWII generation were scum bags.

Only one signature is on the EO, you illogical douche.

You are the one disparaging a WWII Pacific veteran who fought Japanese on Bataan. Look in a mirror if you want to see a real douche.

You are the one disparaging a WWII Pacific veteran who fought Japanese on Bataan. Look in a mirror if you want to see a real douche.

You apologist douche bags keep falling back on logical fallacy because you can’t begin to defend that scumbag fdr. You don’t even try.

Battling fascism and oppression around the world, and that villain fdr was building concentration camps right here in the US.

Survivor recalls life in internment camp for Japanese-Americans Japan Today Japan News and Discussion

http://www.japantoday.com/category/...ul-truths-about-japanese-american-internment/

"Attempting escape, resisting orders, and treason were all punishable by death in internment camps. Guards would face little consequence for killing without just cause.

A mentally ill man in his mid-forties, Ichiro Shimoda, was shot trying to escape in 1942. He’d attempted suicide twice since entering the camp, and the guards were well aware of his mental illness. That same year, two Californians were killed during an alleged escape attempt from the Lourdsburg, New Mexico camp. It was later revealed that Hirota Isomura and Toshiro Kobata were both extremely weak upon arrival—too weak to walk, much less escape.

A handful of guards went to court for their wrongdoings but with disappointing results. One guard was tried for the 1943 murder of an elderly chef named James Hatsuki Wakasa. He was found not guilty. Private Bernard Goe was also tried after killing Shoichi James Okamoto. Goe was acquitted and fined for unauthorized use of government property. The amount: $1—the cost of the bullet used to kill the victim."
Thank Goodness FDR was a left winger. We know what the right wing would have preferred.

Battling fascism and oppression around the world, and that villain fdr was building concentration camps right here in the US.

Survivor recalls life in internment camp for Japanese-Americans Japan Today Japan News and Discussion

http://www.japantoday.com/category/...ul-truths-about-japanese-american-internment/

"Attempting escape, resisting orders, and treason were all punishable by death in internment camps. Guards would face little consequence for killing without just cause.

A mentally ill man in his mid-forties, Ichiro Shimoda, was shot trying to escape in 1942. He’d attempted suicide twice since entering the camp, and the guards were well aware of his mental illness. That same year, two Californians were killed during an alleged escape attempt from the Lourdsburg, New Mexico camp. It was later revealed that Hirota Isomura and Toshiro Kobata were both extremely weak upon arrival—too weak to walk, much less escape.

A handful of guards went to court for their wrongdoings but with disappointing results. One guard was tried for the 1943 murder of an elderly chef named James Hatsuki Wakasa. He was found not guilty. Private Bernard Goe was also tried after killing Shoichi James Okamoto. Goe was acquitted and fined for unauthorized use of government property. The amount: $1—the cost of the bullet used to kill the victim."
Thank Goodness FDR was a left winger. We know what the right wing would have preferred.

Yeah, liberty.

LbXOPV.jpg

So, where YOU affected by this Unko? NO probably not. It's just an abstraction, If I remember right, you are white and Californian. You were never affected by this issue, where you? Just another liberal elitist know it all lecturing us...Go away, Captain OBVIOUS.

I think the vast majority of Americans after Pearl Harbor would disagree with the Ringle Report

Your extreme bitterness 80 years later is a problem of your own making
I didn't write the Rngle Report, fdr's Dept of Naval Intelligence did.

Forum List

Back