McConnell Warns ‘Unacceptable’ GOP Candidates Could Spoil The Fun For Everyone

You’re telling me a TV star who made it possible for your parents to support you at home wasn’t a great President?!
Do you have a big brother you can go get who can post at a higher level than your third grade sensibility allows?

This may be too complicated for your obviously simple mind but what does this chart tell you about why gas, and to some extent food, has risen so much?

I know what causes inflation, numbnutz....

OneDOC-Oct-B1.jpg

I know what causes inflation, numbnutz....

OneDOC-Oct-B1.jpg
That's so typical of the bumper sticker level of understanding you folks have of complex, multi-faceted issues that apparently go beyond your ability to comprehend.

Do you have a big brother you can go get who can post at a higher level than your third grade sensibility allows?
I see you’re still the same old moron you were when they took you off to the asylum.
They let you out too soon.

That's so typical of the bumper sticker level of understanding you folks have of complex, multi-faceted issues that apparently go beyond your ability to comprehend.
More money printed and no more goods produced to offset it = inflation, sub-imbecile.

The concept is no more "complex" and/or " multi-faceted" than that....It's day one, hour two, of Econ 101....So shove the fuck off.

Lib please, Obama and leading Dems tried to hijack Reagan's legacy and give Americans the impression they are like Reagan. :eusa_hand:

Here's NPR for starters...

"President Obama has immersed himself in Reaganalia: He's written a USA Today op-ed praising Reagan for understanding the American people's hunger for change. He read Lou Cannon's biography of Reagan over Christmas break. And on Jan. 25 he gave a State of the Union address that many thought echoed the optimistic vision of the Great Communicator himself. "Clearly the president has Ronald Reagan on his mind," says presidential historian Douglas Brinkley, who edited the Reagan diaries.
"

More money printed and no more goods produced to offset it = inflation, sub-imbecile.
Too bad the spike in the cost of a barrel of oil, caused by Putin amassing troops on Ukraine's border and subsequent invasion, which is putting inflationary pressure on economies all over the world, doesn't fit neatly in your simplistic narrative.

Too bad the spike in the cost of a barrel of oil, caused by Putin amassing troops on Ukraine's border and subsequent invasion, which is putting inflationary pressure on economies all over the world, doesn't fit neatly in your simplistic narrative.
I've forgotten more about macroeconomics than you've ever known, shitferbrains.

You're pissing in the wind and too stupid to recognize it.

How about you put that powerful brain (wink) to work telling me what this chart shows about why oil prices spiked. Check out OIL's stock price (@CL.1) in real time

Then try putting it in your simple minded equation about the money supply.
Oil spikes when 18 year old speculators living in their parents house thinks the supply will diminish.
Of course, the speculators admitted this about a month ago.

I don't need any degrees to know more than you, nose picker.
Then tell me what implications the scaling back of the Fed's bond purchase program has on the M2 money supply?

Then tell me what implications the scaling back of the Fed's bond purchase program has on the M2 money supply?
Tell us why doubling the price of gasoline more than doubled the price of every damned item on the delivery truck.

Oil spikes when 18 year old speculators living in their parents house thinks the supply will diminish.
Of course, the speculators admitted this about a month ago.
Did your big brother help you? So now tell me if the idiots blaming Biden for a price spike at the pump are justified?

Forum List

Back