McConnell Warns ‘Unacceptable’ GOP Candidates Could Spoil The Fun For Everyone

What is "unacceptable" is decided by voters, NOT Party relics.

If you want better candidates, than find those who appeal to voters interests and not appeasers of the Establishment and their donors.

Concentrate. I said Reagan's legacy is largely a fantasy of revisionist history written by conservatives. Here's some homework for you. https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/sleep...EUaArwjEALw_wcB#idiq=46390741&edition=4505427

No fantasy----under CARTER---the US was shut down and miserable. Double digit inflation, double digit interest rates for homes, unemployment everywhere, and the OIL CRISIS. The OIL crisis was a lib/saud fantasy that claimed that the world was running out of OIL ergo, prices for oil had to be shot up and Oil had to be rationed.

Reagan called BULLSHIT on it all. Reagan called complete and total Bullshit on the liberal lie of oil running out------which is why most of the millenials have no clue about WHY Reagan was so great---he called the libs out for their OIL FRAUD then, which btw is much like their current OIL FRAUD now of Carbon Credits--just a scam to steal money and enslave the working class. Once Reagan destroyed the lib lies about oil, the economy came back with a few hiccups as the system worked out the damage of the Carter years.

And the Donkey loves rapists, drug dealers and murderers.
Who would you rather hang out with?
We already know the answer.
I'm going to assume that's a reference to the fever swamp conspiracy over Vince Foster and all the other people Hillary had killed. But you left out how Dems eat babies and belong to child sex rings.

The OIL crisis was a lib/saud fantasy that claimed that the world was running out of OIL ergo, prices for oil had to be shot up and Oil had to be rationed.
Holy cow. You know nothing. The oil crisis was a result of an OPEC embargo due to the US's military support for Israel.

I'm going to assume that's a reference to the fever swamp conspiracy over Vince Foster and all the other people Hillary had killed. But you left out how Dems eat babies and belong to child sex rings.
I’m referring to the current Blue City shitholes that won’t prosecute hoodlums.

I shop, you don’t.
I have been asking store managers and they tell me they’re being ripped off by the suppliers.
Wow, that was convincing.........not. I ask for evidence and you give me unverified anecdotes.

I’m referring to the current Blue City shitholes that won’t prosecute hoodlums.
I happen to think the decisions not to prosecute certain crimes is a mistake. But that doesn't make the deeply flawed candidates Repubs put up any less flawed. However, your deflection is noted.

If the Republicans are stupid enough to run Donald Trump for the presidency again, they will once again get their asses kicked, and lose their mid-term gains.
Without some serious, undetected funny shit going on?

If the GOP can pin down that illegal voting that was done by illegal aliens, especially the stuff that Zuckerberg funded that they now have positive proof of?

If they can prevent that from happening?

I have seen a definitive shift in both the Black community and the Hispanic community. . hell, it has been covered on even the lefty channels. IF ONLY the legal citizen votes are counted next time? As Clinton said. . . "it is the economy stupid." Folks are not going to tolerate this inflation.

I seriously doubt that Trump would lose.

And? I also have a sneaking suspicion, that there are elements within the Deep State that do not want him to lose next time either. . .

The best way to get that domestic terror legislation out of committee? It is probably not to depend on the hard right zealots, but upon the hard left zealots. These folks will destroy the bill of rights yet.

Shit. . . look that last NY subway shooter, that happened during Biden's admin. And now I hear they want to charge him as a "terrorist?" :rolleyes: If these folks can get a national law? We are still seeing a lot of discontent, and agitation, more from the left than the right. The right is running scared and paranoid of the Deep State, the left? They are too dumb, and they don't care. They will still be emboldened to burn the cities down. . . Especially if they see a Trump victory.

You just wait, watch, and see. Then they will unleash Trump like they hadn't before. You will see so much free coverage of him. . . it wouldn't surprise me if Elon gets him back on Twitter. . . things seem to be coalescing.

I know what causes inflation, numbnutz....

OneDOC-Oct-B1.jpg

Forum List

Back