Mcconnell, Graham, Collins all coming back

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Three major targets of the left who spent a combined total of 150 million to defeat these three Senators. Sheesh....if that doesn't morally condemn party politics I don't know what does.

I’m happy about McConnell, couldn’t care less about the other two

In this case, send the Democrats a boatload of crying towels.

Who the fuck won? edit: the stock market is up a little bit. I didn't check after hours trading.

Last edited:
The polling has been radically off the mark, Fox ran a series of so-called "voter analytics" that were horrifying to behold, and obviously they were total shit, folks pray this holds, Trump is up in both Michigan and Wisconsin, if he wins them he doesn't even need Pennsylvania!

The polling has been radically off the mark, Fox ran a series of so-called "voter analytics" that were horrifying to behold, and obviously they were total shit, folks pray this holds, Trump is up in both Michigan and Wisconsin, if he wins them he doesn't even need Pennsylvania!
He's pulling way ahead in Pennsylvania right now

Looks like Graham, McConnell, and Tillis will hold their seats in the Senate.

So far, Dems needed to flip 3 and within the Presidency. They only have one and the Presidency is becoming more and more questionable.

Anybody that thought that woman could come within 10 points of McConnell was dreaming or nuts.

Mitch has a machine going in Kentucky, powered by the Oil money in Eastern Kentucky and the Horse
money in Central Kentucky. Mitch will lose his seat the day he retires and not one day before.

He's pulling way ahead in Pennsylvania right now
Don't count on that lasting. The Democrats have yet to determine the number of ballots they'll need to overcome any lead....... Trump has.

Anybody that thought that woman could come within 10 points of McConnell was dreaming or nuts.

Mitch has a machine going in Kentucky, powered by the Oil money in Eastern Kentucky and the Horse
money in Central Kentucky. Mitch will lose his seat the day he retires and not one day before.
Don't forget the Chinese money he gets from his connections through his wife.

Looks like Graham, McConnell, and Tillis will hold their seats in the Senate.

So far, Dems needed to flip 3 and within the Presidency. They only have one and the Presidency is becoming more and more questionable.

And John James in Michigan has a big lead with over half the votes counted. That's a potential pick-up for the
GOP.

Holding the Senate halts the Dems in their tracks even if they take the Presidency.

They can't change the Supreme Court. They can't end the Filibuster. They can't add new States.
If they cannot do any of those things, their radical agenda is dead. A 6-3 SCOTUS and a GOP
Senate keeps the Country safe, except for the horrible foreign policy of Biden.

Three major targets of the left who spent a combined total of 150 million to defeat these three Senators. Sheesh....if that doesn't morally condemn party politics I don't know what does.

I was disappointed the Dems still have the house though the Reps got a few more seats.

The Senate is still Red thank God.

Forum List

Back