Mcconnell Falls Behind In Kentucky

What Louisville Courier-Journal reported is the change from the poll of a month ago, when McConnell was leading in that poll. So compared with the other published polls of this last weekend(?), regarding the Kentucky senate race: Then this lends support to the contention that anti-Obama sentiment may becoming less persuasive. The McConnell campaign is cited as trying to make Obama the issue, and not Senator McConnell's attempt to spread around The Plague, for everyone!

You would think that McConnell had made a wrong turn, somewhere, even(?)! In fact, in Conservative-Land, "It seems like only a year ago, yesterday: That the Republicans had manage to shut down all the federal government, including Center for Disease Control." Somewhere, a little kid died over the weekend, from an even different plague!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Government not sending White Eyes To Lands of Many Nations! White Eyes coming on in, on their own(?)! "Invacion!")

The people of Kentucky are going to want a Senator who can bring home the pork, and no one can bring home pork like a Majority Leader.

Lip service about deficits be damned, Red Staters want more federal money spent in their state than they pay for. And Mcconnell can oink with the best of them.

The people of Kentucky are going to want a Senator who can bring home the pork, and no one can bring home pork like a Majority Leader.

Lip service about deficits be damned, Red Staters want more federal money spent in their state than they pay for.
Remind me which party Robert "Sheets" Byrd represented and how much pork he brought home.

Lip service about deficits be damned, Red Staters want more federal money spent in their state than they pay for.
Remind me which party Robert "Sheets" Byrd represented and how much pork he brought home.
And now, class, we are going to learn the difference between hypocrisy and a tu quoque fallacy.

Hypocrisy: Claiming to stand for something, but acting the opposite.

Tu quoque: Whining "they do it, too" when caught behaving badly.

The people of America no longer vote on principles. It's all about "gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it." And if you think that depends on an R or a D after their name, you are one of the biggest rubes walking.

You can count on McConnell's cheery turtle face reminding the people of his state of all the deficit-spending pork he has brought home to them from now until the election.

Last edited:

Lip service about deficits be damned, Red Staters want more federal money spent in their state than they pay for. And Mcconnell can oink with the best of them.

That is the problem

It is not like the good ole days when you could earmark every bill and get a nice library for your home district.

McConnell has to run on what he has done for the great people of Kentucky

YAY! freaking super YAY!

The Senate may stay as it is. What is the key to life is for this old RINO to die a horrid death and learn a lesson. For all the RINOs to learn their lesson.

We start with McConnell. I'm making headway but it's slow as you can see on this poll. He's going to rue the day he ran again. I want that old bastard to pay for what he did to McDaniel.

I'm getting conservatives to start to back Tammy. It's the only way to boot Mitch. She's my girl.

allison-grimes-guns.jpg

And now, class, we are going to learn the difference between hypocrisy and a tu quoque fallacy.

I dont recall McConnell swearing he would not bring projects home. Please post where he did.
They all do that. Anyone who pretends otherwise is a moron.

I dont recall McConnell swearing he would not bring projects home. Please post where he did.
Like I was just saying in another topic, what is said and what a tard hears are two different things.

I never said McConnell said he was not going to bring pork home. Quite the opposite. What you are not hearing is that while McConnell is whining about deficit spending out of one side of his hypocritical mouth, he is promising to bring deficit-spending pork home out of the other.

I hate when I'm ever on the other side of the fence than you. Truly I do.

But in my mind as a true conservative we have to take Mitch out. I promised this way back. It's how when we started the conservative revolution up here we had to purge anyone and everyone who was your version on a rino. And then work back to center.

The tards watch Fox News and whine in harmony about the national debt, but when they go in the voting booth they are going to pull the lever for the guy who can bring home the most pork.

And that is what is going to give McConnell the edge.

But in my mind as a true conservative we have to take Mitch out. I promised this way back. It's how when we started the conservative revolution up here we had to purge anyone and everyone who was your version on a rino. And then work back to center.

Mitch needs to go for several reasons. The biggest reason is that he is a gutless coward of the first water. He is a world class whiner with an empty tool bag. He is one of the principle destroyers of the Republican brand.

The last guy you want as the GOP Majority Leader is a Mitch McConnell.

I hate when I'm ever on the other side of the fence than you. Truly I do.

Giving the seat to a stinking Democrat is called cutting of your nose to spite your face. Yeah I wasnt happy McConnell won against his challenger. Yeah, McConnell is a big part of what i wrong wih the GOP today. But recall Reagan's 11th Commandment. I'd still rather see someone like McConnell who can come through every now and then over someone like Grimes who will be Harry Reid's stooge.

Forum List

Back