McConnell: Congress unlikely to step in if courts throw out Trump travel ban

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Ah oh Drumpf

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said President Donald Trump isn't likely to get his travel ban implemented by Congress if courts strike it down.

"I don't know that that's necessary," McConnell told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" Sunday. "I mean, the courts are going to decide whether the executive order the President issued is valid or not, and we all follow court orders."

McConnell: Congress unlikely to step in if courts throw out Trump travel ban - CNNPolitics.com

Attorney General Dana Boente (acting ) has vowed to uphold Trumps ban, he does not want to be fired by the

"so called President".

Attorney General Dana Boente (acting ) has vowed to uphold Trumps ban, he does not want to be fired by the

"so called President".
LookAtMe.jpg

Ah oh Drumpf

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said President Donald Trump isn't likely to get his travel ban implemented by Congress if courts strike it down.

"I don't know that that's necessary," McConnell told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union" Sunday. "I mean, the courts are going to decide whether the executive order the President issued is valid or not, and we all follow court orders."

McConnell: Congress unlikely to step in if courts throw out Trump travel ban - CNNPolitics.com

So, at least some of the GOP leadership thinks that they can piss on their voters and still have our support.

I wonder if he is able to dress himself, or if he wasn't smart enough to figure out buttons and zippers.

President can't tell Congress what to do, murica.

Pence and Mattis can remove Trump.

This is a great nation.

"so called President".
"so called President".

So called by Americans, and many people around the world.

Yes. He is the president. The most disliked president ever, and a narcissistic man/baby who is incapable of understanding the job of the presidency, much less capable of performing the job of the presidency.

"so called President".
"so called President".

So called by Americans, and many people around the world.

Yes. He is the president. The most disliked president ever, and a narcissistic man/baby who is incapable of understanding the job of the presidency, much less capable of performing the job of the presidency.
Thanks for the rant

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back