McConnell and Reid may have just set a 51-vote threshold for passing Obamacare repeal

gee not one of you went and got any proof of your claims?

I just so surprised.....NOT

Clearly, reading for comprehension and retention is not your strong suit.

butthurt.jpg

Everyone who's been to the doctor in the last couple of years knows that Obamacare is total shit.

Really? I don't recall your calling me to ask me. Must have gone straight to VM...
So you think that health care costs have gone down in the last 4 years instead of up?

You said "everyone." That implies you've asked everyone. Clearly you haven't. And I wouldn't expect you to have any actual *facts* to support you opinion, so I just wanted to save some time by pointing that out.

Tens of millions of people that wouldn't have health insurance have it because of obamacare. Do you really think they won't vote against your party??? Event he ones that don't normally vote.

Everything you do is to hurt people.

And tens of millions that did have health care DON'T! You scum want EVERYONE ELSE to pay for you bastards.... learn to do it yourself, or DON'T GET COVERED!

Tens of millions don't have health insurance because of the ACA? Really, post the evidence pretty please (see, I don't always insult liars and idiots .... ooops).

Tens of millions of people that wouldn't have health insurance have it because of obamacare. Do you really think they won't vote against your party??? Event he ones that don't normally vote.

And ten of millions more saw skyrocketing premiums and increased deductibles with the health insurance they already had. It seems all you folks can do is hurt people.

Hmmmm, do you have evidence that tens of millions saw the same benefits they previously had skyrocket? Pretty please, name them.

And tens of millions that did have health care DON'T! You scum want EVERYONE ELSE to pay for you bastards.... learn to do it yourself, or DON'T GET COVERED!

Tens of millions don't have health insurance because of the ACA? Really, post the evidence pretty please (see, I don't always insult liars and idiots .... ooops).
Analysis: Tens of millions could be forced out of health ...
www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article...
Analysis: Tens of millions could be forced out of health insurance they had ... as many as 52 million Americans could lose or have lost old insurance plans.

Another 25 million ObamaCare victims | New York Post
nypost.com/2014/01/14/another-25-million-obamacare-victims
Jan 14, 2014 · Another 25 million ObamaCare victims. ... where health care is more expensive). ... The Ten Wittiest Anti-Romantic Comedies On Streaming.

Obama Officials In 2010: 93 Million Americans Will Be ...
Forbes/sites/theapothecary/2013/10/31/obama-officials-in...
Oct 31, 2013 · Video embedded · Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors ... that millions of Americans would lose their existing ... Unless this health care thing turns ...

Almost 80 million with employer health care plans could ...
Fox News - Breaking News Updates Latest News Headlines Photos News Videos/politics/2013/11/26/...tens-millions-would-lose-plans
Nov 26, 2013 · Video embedded · Almost 80 million with employer health care plans could have ... Their losses would be in addition to the millions who found their …

Lost in America: Obamacare Blows Up In Dem's Face!
justcommonsense-lostinamerica.blogspot.com/2013/02/obamacare-blows...
Feb 22, 2013 · The IRS is only allowing somewhere around 9% subsidy support for Obamacare Health care ... Obamacare, we can expect tens of millions ... Lost In …

Lots more if you need them!

Analysis: Tens of millions could be forced out of health insurance they had ... as many as 52 million Americans could lose or have lost old insurance plans.

Jan 14, 2014 · Another 25 million ObamaCare victims. ... where health care is more expensive). ... The Ten Wittiest Anti-Romantic Comedies On Streaming.

Oct 31, 2013 · Video embedded · Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors ... that millions of Americans would lose their existing ... Unless this health care thing turns ...

Fox News - Breaking News Updates Latest News Headlines Photos News Videos/politics/2013/11/26/...tens-millions-would-lose-plans
Nov 26, 2013 · Video embedded · Almost 80 million with employer health care plans could have ... Their losses would be in addition to the millions who found their …

Feb 22, 2013 · The IRS is only allowing somewhere around 9% subsidy support for Obamacare Health care ... Obamacare, we can expect tens of millions ... Lost In …

Hmmmm, posting opinions are facts in your mind, that explains a lot.

• Tens of millions could be (no link)
  • Another 25 million ObamaCare victims (no link)
  • Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors (no link)
  • Obamacare, we can expect tens of million (a blog, LOL, still no link)
Here's a link with some stats:

Kaiser Health Tracking Poll April 2015 The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

Hmmmm, posting opinions are facts in your mind, that explains a lot.

• Tens of millions could be (no link)
  • Another 25 million ObamaCare victims (no link)
  • Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors (no link)
  • Obamacare, we can expect tens of million (a blog, LOL, still no link)

Well, if you don't like those try the other 3,730,000 results!!!! LOLOLOL!

And virtually all of them *projections* from up to a year before the PPACA was implemented.

But thanks for playing.

They will end up being much more accurate than the predictions that ObamaCare would bend down the cost curve and save the average family $2,500 per year. And note, enrollment is far below the original predictions as well.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back