McCarthy to remove Omar from Foreign Relations Committee.

When are they going to do something for the American people, instead of playing revenge politics. Gas prices have done nothing but go up since they took office. When are they going to DO something other than blame Biden for everything they don't like?
Karma just bit the Democrats in the ass.

They are the scum of the earth.
And yet some Jewish members of my family still vote for them - and they fall into one of two categories. the apolitical type who doesn’t have a clue what’s going on, and the bleeding heart liberals whose radical leftism trumps their Judaism.

All the intelligent and informed members of my family haven’t voted for the Democrat in at least two decades.

Karma just bit the Democrats in the ass.

No it didn't. This isn't "karma". Except for Republicans.

I watched a bit of MTG in the Oversight Committee looking into the covid response. "How much covid relief money went to Drag Queen Story Hour? How much of the covid relief money went to teach CRT in the schools?". Then she said some primary school received $5.1 BILLION in covid relief money.

Fucking certifable.

Last edited:
a sister or a brother do not have the ability to sponsor their siblings as well as a parent or spouse does. How do I know you ask? My wife is Filipino and while she got her mom here, she was never able to get her siblings here.

Just the fact that you bought that obvious lie, shows you to be an idiot. Her brother was qualified to come to the USA because he was her brother. He had no need to marry anyone to qualify for entry.

And even when the lie it totally debunked, you\re still posting it. Stupid and racist, all the way.
Meh go find some humor and #gofuckyourself

Forum List

Back