McCarthy to remove Omar from Foreign Relations Committee.

Are you Jewish, or just another Grifter Fluffing White Nationalist crying crocodile tears?
Well of course I’m Jewish. What an idiotic question.

And are you a leftist telling Jews they can’t be offended by Omar’s antisemitism?

Which adults would those be. McCarthy???? MTG????

Yesterday the House passed a rule that Members can carry in the Chamber. That's in addition to tossing Democrats off Committees.

MTG asked the Director of the Budget Office how much covid relief money went for racial diversity and inclusiveness programs? How much went for abortions? How much went for Drag Queen Story Hour.

Let me know when the adults are going to arrive.

These people are morons, playing to morons.

I have no idea what you are talking about, unless you mean when Jews support the Biden grifters and the anti-Israel Party.
Trump Berates American Jews For Not Having Enough Gratitude Towards Him

O5CRRF4KLNFGJB3PNMUBBIWAWI.jpg

I agree. Trump was the best president for the Jews I’ve had in my lifetime, and the libs pushed the “antisemitism” lie so much that they were unaware of it.

Instead, they gravitate to the party that defends Omar, cheers on the BDS movement, invites Farrakhan to their meetings, and blocked Trump’s attempt to make his EO ramping down on antisemitism on campus permanent legislation.

I agree. Trump was the best president for the Jews I’ve had in my lifetime, and the libs pushed the “antisemitism” lie so much that they were unaware of it.

Instead, they gravitate to the party that defends Omar, cheers on the BDS movement, invites Farrakhan to their meetings, and blocked Trump’s attempt to make his EO ramping down on antisemitism on campus permanent legislation.
He remains the worst POTUS ever....for everyone.

As the son of a Jewish father, nothing pisses me off more than stupid jews....it's an embarrassment, a shonda.

The inside story of Trump’s explosive dinner with Ye and Nick Fuentes

He remains the worst POTUS ever....for everyone.

As the son of a Jewish father, nothing pisses me off more than stupid jews....it's an embarrassment, a shonda.

The inside story of Trump’s explosive dinner with Ye and Nick Fuentes
You’re not Jewish, and you are telling a Jew what she should be offended about. It is far worse that Biden and the Dems allowed an antisemitic Israel-hater on the Foreign Relations Committee.

Thank Gd the Republicans kicked her ass off. I was appalled how the liberals circled the wagon around her.

And in my own state, antisemitism is in the rise. The Democrat Governor ignored it. When the Republican won, the first day he started a Committee to Combat Antisemitism, and we are already starting to see inroads.

You've got some fucking nerve. You’re a liberal gentile calling a Jew stupid just because she won’t support the Muslim Israel-hater on the Foreign Relations Committee.

You’re not Jewish, and you are telling a Jew what she should be offended about. It is far worse that Biden and the Dems allowed an antisemitic Israel-hater on the Foreign Relations Committee.

Thank Gd the Republicans kicked her ass off. I was appalled how the liberals circled the wagon around her.

And in my own state, antisemitism is in the rise. The Democrat Governor ignored it. When the Republican won, the first day he started a Committee to Combat Antisemitism, and we are already starting to see inroads.

You've got some fucking nerve. You’re a liberal gentile calling a Jew stupid just because she won’t support the Muslim Israel-hater on the Foreign Relations Committee.
I'm literally half Jewish, just not technically a jew.

But I've probably read more Leon Uris than you.

You’re the type who would collaborate in your own demise...
You lie with Nazis, you may not wake up at all.....if history is any guide.

I'm literally half Jewish, just not technically a jew.

But I've probably read more Leon Uris than you.

You’re the type who would collaborate in your own demise...
You lie with Nazis, you may not wake up at all.....if history is any guide.
OK….you’re on ignore, you POS.

So TWO Republicans disagreed with it? Big deal.

The point is that it took the GOP to remove the antisemite Israel-hater from the FR Committee. Democrats circled the wagon around her.

Matt Gaetz is on the record as disagreeing with this vote. He's probably afraid that when the Democrats take the House, he'll lose his committee assignments. Assuming of course, he isn't in jail, which is always a possibility.

You're Jewish and you're voting for the KKK, the evangelical right wing, and the American Nazi Party????? You're even dumber than I thought. As well as supporting the anti-choice, misogynistic policies of the Republican Party, you support the Party of the card carrying anti-Semetics. The people who are assaulting synogogues and chanting "The Jews will not replace us!".

Talk about voting against your own best interest!!!! Holy crap!

You're Jewish and you're voting for the KKK, the evangelical right wing, and the American Nazi Party????? You're even dumber than I thought. As well as supporting the anti-choice, misogynistic policies of the Republican Party, you support the Party of the card carrying anti-Semetics. The people who are assaulting synogogues and chanting "The Jews will not replace us!".

Talk about voting against your own best interest!!!! Holy crap!
Now you've done it.....

Matt Gaetz is on the record as disagreeing with this vote. He's probably afraid that when the Democrats take the House, he'll lose his committee assignments. Assuming of course, he isn't in jail, which is always a possibility.
So a Republican disagreed with the vote? All Republicans but two agreed with it.

So, my choice is to support the party that:

1) voted to throw the Jew-hating, Israel-hater off the Foreign Relations Committee, with two exceptions, or….

2) protected and defended the Jew-hating, Israel-hater and KEPT her on the Foreign Relations Committee.

You libs have no logic, which is why you vote Dem.

So a Republican disagreed with the vote? All Republicans but two agreed with it.

1) voted to throw the Jew-hating, Israel-hater off the Foreign Relations Committee, with two exceptions, or….

2) protected and defended the Jew-hating, Israel-hater and KEPT her on the Foreign Relations Committee.

You voted, twice, for the guy who draws nazis like xit draws flies...

You're an idiot

Why do you only hate the black woman who said made anti-Semitic comments, but apologized for them. Why don't you hate Marjorie Taylor Greene who said Jewish space lasers are responsible for wild fires in California, and talks about the "Jewish Bankers" out to destroy the USA?

What about Lauren Bobert questioning a group of Jewish people about why they were touring the Capitol. Were they spies???

You have a very selective reading on anti-Semitism and hatred of Jews and who you support. Keep responding to these posts. You look more racist and hateful with each post.

Why do you only hate the black woman who said made anti-Semitic comments, but apologized for them. Why don't you hate Marjorie Taylor Greene who said Jewish space lasers are responsible for wild fires in California, and talks about the "Jewish Bankers" out to destroy the USA?

What about Lauren Bobert questioning a group of Jewish people about why they were touring the Capitol. Were they spies???

You have a very selective reading on anti-Semitism and hatred of Jews and who you support. Keep responding to these posts. You look more racist and hateful with each post.
If you're gonna Sell Out, don't half goosestep it....

What the hell is this? I'll tell you what it is, Republican hypocrisy! Marjorie Taylor Greene can hold a gun to Omar's head, but Omar cannot say something true about Israel? WTF? This is a vindictive Republican Party.
She is a criminal in more ways than one. Smuggling her brother into the country via a fake marriage. Then providing her so-called latest husband with a million dollar govt contract. She has said many things in the past that show enormous allegiance to Islam and dismissiveness to the suffering of the US. I trust her less than Swalwell.
( I did not research any of this so my statements could be off, but if I did research her past I am sure there would be much more to tell.)

Wow! I just heard a replay of the one of the Squad members having an absolute temper tantrum over the fact that the Republicans kicked the Israel-hating, antisemite off the Foreign Relations Committee.

What is WRONG with these Democrats -along with the people who not only vote for them, but call a Jew who refuses to defend an antisemite a Nazi? Have I entered Bizarro World?

In my world, I applaud the Republicans and the Speaker for taking a stand against this woman. We have moved from away from the days when the Democrats refused to condemn her for her antisemitic tropes. The Republicans are in charge of the House and won’t tolerate it.

Forum List

Back