McCain's Flag Thread and Poll

How long should the WH Flag remain at half mast to honor democrat double agent Juan McCain?

• 24 hours

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 48 hours

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • 72 hours

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Until Trump is Impeached

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Ask Uncle Vlad

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • I'm apoplectic that the flag was only lowered for 48 hours! IMPEACH!!!!

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
First, our Progressive friends were apoplectic that the White House Flag wasn't lowered to honor Juan McCain, then, finding out they got self-pwned, they're double shot of apoplectic that it was only lowered for 48 hours.

What's the magical correct flag lowered time to get Progressive sane again?

Multi choice available.
Frank, now it's about the flag, but when football players kneel during the honoring of the flag they don't give a shit about the flag. either it is a symbol or not, they can't have it both ways. call em hypocrites that they are.

^ Why didn't I think of that?!?!?!

First, our Progressive friends were apoplectic that the White House Flag wasn't lowered to honor Juan McCain, then, finding out they got self-pwned, they're double shot of apoplectic that it was only lowered for 48 hours.

What's the magical correct flag lowered time to get Progressive sane again?

Multi choice available.
Frank, now it's about the flag, but when football players kneel during the honoring of the flag they don't give a shit about the flag. either it is a symbol or not, they can't have it both ways. call em hypocrites that they are.

^ Why didn't I think of that?!?!?!
:dunno:, I think of these things when I see hypocrite wannabes.

He lowered it for the standard amount of time it's supposed to be lowered for a dead senator, you idiot of another kind! But don't let facts get in the way of you liberals' baby-tantrum outrage.

I wonder how the Trump supporters feel about Trump caving in to public pressure?
Can't this White House do the simplest things without screwing up? I can just picture them scurrying around all day investigating protocol and custom and blaming each other for what went wrong. I wonder if Sarah is doing a press briefing today.

You commie clowns probably didn't know our Flag is raised to the top of the pole before it's lowered to half-staff.

You are right, it IS raised all the way to the top, but only for an instant, and then lowered to half staff. When it is to be taken down from half staff, it is raised to the top for an instant, and then lowered.

But, it's not raised to the top for a couple of hours before it is lowered to half staff. Trump caved in to public pressure. And, your "explaination" is kinda screwed up, because it was raised to full staff this morning and wasn't lowered until this afternoon. Kind of a reverse Memorial Day display btw.

Flag Etiquette

The Flag in Mourning

To place the flag at half staff, hoist it to the peak for an instant and lower it to a position half way between the top and bottom of the staff. The flag is to be raised again to the peak for a moment before it is lowered. On Memorial Day the flag is displayed at half staff until noon and at full staff from noon to sunset.

The flag is to be flown at half staff in mourning for designated, principal government leaders and upon presidential or gubernatorial order.

When used to cover a casket, the flag should be placed with the union at the head and over the left shoulder. It should not be lowered into the grave.

Forum List

Back