McCain Eye's 2016 Run?

Dear God - if he does go against Hitlary it'll be like the night of the walking dead.

McCain - loyal American. Career military.

Hitlary - married to an adultering, lying, impeached, disbarred sexual pervert. Most recently, she was responsible for the deaths of innocent Americans.

God - what a fucking choice in 2016 if this pans out...

McCain considering seeking reelection in 2016

Really 2 Globalist traitors to America... :hellno:

Support Jesse Ventura in 2016.

Don't waste your vote on a Globalist. :nono:

Jesse Ventura!?!?! :lol:

That poor clown can't get out of his own way.

Thanks for the laugh!! :clap2:

Dear God - if he does go against Hitlary it'll be like the night of the walking dead.

McCain - loyal American. Career military.

Hitlary - married to an adultering, lying, impeached, disbarred sexual pervert. Most recently, she was responsible for the deaths of innocent Americans.

God - what a fucking choice in 2016 if this pans out...

McCain considering seeking reelection in 2016

Is Hillary running for Senator from Arizona in 2016?

Did I miss something?

May as well. She did carpetbag New York, soooo..............

Time to call it quits, Johnny Boy. You're getting senile. You're nothing but a RINO. Your own constitutents hate you!

Time to call it quits, Johnny Boy. You're getting senile. You're nothing but a RINO. Your own constitutents hate you!

They do hate him and it is so stupid of your party. Joe Lieberman was on McCain's short list for VP, I bet he wishes he would have chosen him instead of the doofus Sarah Palin.

They do hate him and it is so stupid of your party. Joe Lieberman was on McCain's short list for VP, I bet he wishes he would have chosen him instead of the doofus Sarah Palin.

Speaking of a party being stupid, how about the way the Dems treated Joe?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Joe wasn't that good for Dems. It happens.

Yeah...picking him as a VP candidate and all......how horrible.

Yes, Obama is a neocon. W and Cheney were neocons too. Here's a tip, turn off MS-NBC and buy a dictionary. Or just Google and learn what words mean.

Obama is not a neocon. Not even close.

In what way? Do you know what a neocon is? Most Democrats don't.

Yes.

220px-Bill_Kristol_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Nobody wants to be called a Neocon. I really don't care what your description is of a Neocon, Obama isn't it. Please find some other poster interested in discussing this failed faction of the Republican party. The Teaparty will soon be be going the way of Neocons.

[

I've given up on trying to explain facts to the Palin haters. No matter how often I point at the polls showing that McCain was ahead of Obama BECAUSE Palin energized the base until our economy went south, the left will still pretend that Palin is the reason McCain lost. I also tend to roll my eyes at the idea of people calling Palin stupid while supporting Obama who has Joe Biden as vice president. Talk about irony. I feel sorry for any woman, latino or black conservative who runs for office. They will always be trashed by a corrupt and biased press.

The problem with those polls is that they were taken around the time of the GOP convention, and the party ALWAYS gets a "convention" bump.

Even McCain's own people think Palin was a disaster when people realized just how stupid she was.

Palin was savaged because she wasn't ready to play the game at that level. Same reason Rick Perry was.

Has nothing to do with her gender.

I don't get the idiocy of the Republican voters here. They limit themselves when they reject everyone except the most extreme Teaparty candidates. Everyone knew McCain was off his rocker selecting Sarah Palin as his running mate .

McCain was hardly a "Tea Party candidate," and adding Palin to the ticket greatly energized part of the Republican base that had been lukewarm about McCain to that point.

I know the left (up to and including the president) is scared as hell of regular Americans who recognize the common sense represented by the Tea Party and are desperate to bring all the influence of their media lapdogs to bear in making them a Boogeyman, but get a grip already.

I've given up on trying to explain facts to the Palin haters. No matter how often I point at the polls showing that McCain was ahead of Obama BECAUSE Palin energized the base until our economy went south, the left will still pretend that Palin is the reason McCain lost. I also tend to roll my eyes at the idea of people calling Palin stupid while supporting Obama who has Joe Biden as vice president. Talk about irony. I feel sorry for any woman, latino or black conservative who runs for office. They will always be trashed by a corrupt and biased press.

But not for any woman, latino, or black liberal who runs for office, eh?

Neither Hillary or McCain will be a candidate in 2016. This is an interesting discussion but totally devoid of reality.

Forum List

Back