MBGA! Fashion brands move to Bangladesh due to high tariffs on China

In other words the tariffs are having the intended effect by damaging Chinas economy and manufacturing industry.

But I'm guessing you're too dense to notice that.

In other words the tariffs are having the intended effect by damaging Chinas economy and manufacturing industry.

But I'm guessing you're too dense to notice that.
You ignored the real goal, which was shifting jobs to America. Socking it to China alone was not the goal. it's not "Make China Worse Again".

For those here who are learning impaired the purpose of the tariffs is to get China to renegotiate our trade deal. Some jobs returning to American shores would have been a SIDE EFFECT of those tariffs not the intended plan for them.

For those here who are learning impaired the purpose of the tariffs is to get China to renegotiate our trade deal. Some jobs returning to American shores would have been a SIDE EFFECT of those tariffs not the intended plan for them.
Trump never used the "side effect" meme that you're using, slick Willy. You are both dumb and misleading. Trump said tariffs would bring factory jobs back, but that’s not happening
Factory jobs have returned. Trump used the magic wand Obama lost. Maybe not as many as he had hoped but that really isn't the point. We have GAINED new jobs yet you retarded leftists STILL cry foul.
You people are simply impossible to please. No matter how good things have been you all are ALWAYS bitching about it.

Oh, let's be real, I don't believe for a hot second that these tariffs would bring these garment jobs back to America, but I am not certainly not going to shed a tear if they pick up and move to another country to avoid the risk and tariffs in China. Why? Because Fuck China! That's why.

American Democrats are sad that the Chinese Democrats are losing business.
Sadly what you say looks to be true. We are crippling the Chinese economy right now and these asshats are taking pro Chinese positions if it allows them to bash Trump.
Same as when they were pro Russia because it allowed them to bash Romney.

Oh, let's be real, I don't believe for a hot second that these tariffs would bring these garment jobs back to America, but I am not certainly not going to shed a tear if they pick up and move to another country to avoid the risk and tariffs in China. Why? Because Fuck China! That's why.
American hasn't had the infrastructure for large scale clothing production for decades.

Sadly what you say looks to be true. We are crippling the Chinese economy right now and these asshats are taking pro Chinese positions if it allows them to bash Trump.
are you in favor of raising tariffs on Bangladesh now so those jobs come here instead?

are you in favor of raising tariffs on Bangladesh now so those jobs come here instead?
I'm happy for the people of Bangladesh.

I'm happy for the people of Bangladesh.
Do you support increasing tariffs on Bangladesh so those jobs come to America instead?

Nope. It isn't about the jobs. It is about fair trade and proprietary theft.
I get that you dont understand that because you're stuck in a hate Trump bubble. Do us all a favor, grab a needle and pop that bitch. There's a whole world outside that cocoon

Forum List

Back