Here's A Nice Big List Of All The Layoffs Since Trump And Republicans Came Into Power

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Donald Trump’s sideshow trade war with China is a roiling disaster. On Tuesday reports came out that US Steel, the strong-like-ox jingoistic symbol of Trump’s America First policies, was downsizing due to … Trump’s America First policies. And while the trade war tariffs as well as outdated infrastructure are the cause of US Steel’s profit problems, the fact of the matter is that any and every move by Trump and the Republican Party have led to the downsizing of decent American jobs. Whether it has been outrageous tax breaks for the “job creators” or their corporations, deregulated markets, and rolled-back consumer protections, nothing Republicans have done under the current administration has boosted the markets.

Here’s a short list of some of the downsizing, the slowdowns, and the broken promises over the past couple of years of Trump et al:

Here's a nice big list of layoffs since Trump and Republicans came into power

But wait, there's more...

Donald Trump’s sideshow trade war with China is a roiling disaster. On Tuesday reports came out that US Steel, the strong-like-ox jingoistic symbol of Trump’s America First policies, was downsizing due to … Trump’s America First policies. And while the trade war tariffs as well as outdated infrastructure are the cause of US Steel’s profit problems, the fact of the matter is that any and every move by Trump and the Republican Party have led to the downsizing of decent American jobs. Whether it has been outrageous tax breaks for the “job creators” or their corporations, deregulated markets, and rolled-back consumer protections, nothing Republicans have done under the current administration has boosted the markets.

Here’s a short list of some of the downsizing, the slowdowns, and the broken promises over the past couple of years of Trump et al:

DailyKos left-wing commie sewage. Layoffs are always inevitable no matter who is in the Whitehouse

....sorry Charlie--all of your anti-Trump crap is-----CRAP and tainted because of all of the 2016 election crap
..all of your crap and the MSM cannot be trusted

How does the Kos account for the fact that unemployment is still at a historic low? Remember when Obama told America that "good factory jobs were gone forever"? Obama wasn't able to crack 3% GDP in 8 years even after a 750 billion dollar stimulus package. The ironic thing is that the "media" outlets that post this junk have become willing agents for foreign propaganda in order to undermine the Trump administration.

For example, Harley Davidson announced it was closing it's KC plant in 2016 - before Trump was elected.

According to the Kansas City local news they announced it in Jan of 2018...

Kansas City’s Harley-Davidson plant begins shutdown process

Workers have known this day was coming – Harley announced it planned to shut down the plant back in January.
No. They announced it in the Spring of 2016. My brother worked there.

Comey
McCabe
Strzok
Page
Brennan

For example, Harley Davidson announced it was closing it's KC plant in 2016 - before Trump was elected.

Workers have known this day was coming – Harley announced it planned to shut down the plant back in January.

you are a known pos liar -

Harley-Davidson plant in Kansas City closes - Milwaukee Business ...

https://www.bizjournals.com › milwaukee › news › 2019/05/28 › harley-d...

May 28, 2019 - The factory's closure, which was announced in January 2018, resulted in the loss of ... Harley-Davidson ends production at Kansas City plant.

Nice to see all of the anti American people out today. During Obama's failure years. I never celebrated people losing their jobs. You people should never have power in our government again.

Nice to see all of the anti American people out today. During Obama's failure years. I never celebrated people losing their jobs. You people should never have power in our government again.

its not so nice to watch idiots kiss Trumps fat ass because those jobs are being lost on his TRADE WAR watch.

Layoffs are a new thing?

Good grief, the dumbass Op scours Daily Kook for BS like this garbage

HERE'S A NICE BIG SENTENCE TELLING HOW FUCKING DUMB, DESPERATE & IRRATIONAL LEFTISTS HAVE BECOME. YOU PEOPLE ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT. FORMER GENERATIONS LOOK DOWN ON YOU WITH SHAME.

Need a little more than “because I said so”.

DailyKos left-wing commie sewage. Layoffs are always inevitable no matter who is in the Whitehouse
Daily Kos! I'm glad I didn't waste my time.

HERE'S A NICE BIG SENTENCE TELLING HOW FUCKING DUMB, DESPERATE & IRRATIONAL LEFTISTS HAVE BECOME. YOU PEOPLE ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT. FORMER GENERATIONS LOOK DOWN ON YOU WITH SHAME.
Sorry, we tune out losers who scream.

May 28, 2019 - The factory's closure, which was announced in January 2018, resulted in the loss of ... Harley-Davidson ends production at Kansas City plant.
Left-wing brainwashed commie. My brother phoned me the day it happened. They had an employee meeting warning everybody that the plant will be closing in approximately 2 years and to prepare for it. He had worked there 19 years. Don't believe everything you read dingus.

Left-wing brainwashed commie. My brother phoned me the day it happened. They had an employee meeting warning everybody that the plant will be closing in approximately 2 years and to prepare for it. He had worked there 19 years. Don't believe everything you read dingus.

We will take your advice as we read your cool story.

Need a little more than “because I said so”.
That's all you get from me. Go pound sand.

Forum List

Back