You GO GIRL...Tulsi Gabbard Tells Voters ‘Hell No’ to Quitting 2020 Democratic Presidential Race

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
That's great....make it more difficult for the DemonRATS to decide on anyone of the losers ...... We need to keep the CLOWN BUS FILLED!

------------

Tulsi-Gabbard-700x420.jpg

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) has said she won’t be dropping out of the 2020 Democratic presidential race after she narrowly missed the cut for the upcoming third Democratic presidential debate this month.

Addressing voters’ concerns on Aug. 31 that she may pull out of the race for the White House, the 38-year-old congresswoman said at a town hall in Atlanta: “Hell, no!”

“I started hearing from a lot of people in the media when they said, ‘OK, you didn’t make the third debate. Are you quitting?’” Gabbard said, after failing to make the lineup of 10 candidates put in place by the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

With less than 24 hours notice, over 300 people came out to our first ever Atlanta town hall last night! #TULSI2020pic.twitter.com/oT3g4935S5— Tulsi Gabbard (@TulsiGabbard) August 31, 2019

“If any of them had been listening to what I’ve been saying about what this movement is about, about why I’m running for president, and what is at stake, they would understand why we are here and why we will never quit,” she added.

Tulsi Gabbard LIVE on the road - Atlanta TULSI Town Hall - Atlanta, GA [RE-STREAM] #TulsiGabbard #Tulsi2020 #TulsiTulsi Gabbard @TulsiGabbard— Tulsi Gabbard (@TulsiGabbard) August 31, 2019

Speaking on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” Gabbard argued that the DNC’s debate criteria “lacks transparency.”

“There’s a whole bunch of different polls that have come out. The DNC has only recognized some of them as being qualifying polls for the debate,” she said.

(Excerpt) Read more at theepochtimes.com ...

We have to come together and vote for her.

This girl is normal

A war hero.

I hope I get to go see her speak. Sadly the DNC still thinks it's up to them to pick the nominee.

That's great....make it more difficult for the DemonRATS to decide on anyone of the losers ...... We need to keep the CLOWN BUS FILLED!

------------

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) has said she won’t be dropping out of the 2020 Democratic presidential race after she narrowly missed the cut for the upcoming third Democratic presidential debate this month.

Addressing voters’ concerns on Aug. 31 that she may pull out of the race for the White House, the 38-year-old congresswoman said at a town hall in Atlanta: “Hell, no!”

“I started hearing from a lot of people in the media when they said, ‘OK, you didn’t make the third debate. Are you quitting?’” Gabbard said, after failing to make the lineup of 10 candidates put in place by the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

With less than 24 hours notice, over 300 people came out to our first ever Atlanta town hall last night! #TULSI2020pic.twitter.com/oT3g4935S5— Tulsi Gabbard (@TulsiGabbard) August 31, 2019

“If any of them had been listening to what I’ve been saying about what this movement is about, about why I’m running for president, and what is at stake, they would understand why we are here and why we will never quit,” she added.

Tulsi Gabbard LIVE on the road - Atlanta TULSI Town Hall - Atlanta, GA [RE-STREAM] #TulsiGabbard #Tulsi2020 #TulsiTulsi Gabbard @TulsiGabbard— Tulsi Gabbard (@TulsiGabbard) August 31, 2019

Speaking on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” Gabbard argued that the DNC’s debate criteria “lacks transparency.”

“There’s a whole bunch of different polls that have come out. The DNC has only recognized some of them as being qualifying polls for the debate,” she said.

And what exactly are her positions on the multitude of issues that are facing and/or plaguing this nation ???? 38 years old is a might young to run a nation such as we have here. I think it's a problem as has been proven in the past. Sure one can be educated, but wisdom comes with lifes experiences and time. Common sense can be gained over time, if were lacking in that as well.

Ohh and trashing Trump isn't excepted any longer as a winning strategy.

Ohh and kissing up to the various groups while using the strategy to trash other groups isn't going to work either..... Attempting to kiss ace for the other groups vote isn't excepted as a winning strategy any longer, because that's all been found out now to be a failed strategy, and it was just stupid. May have worked in the past, but not anymore. Trump destroyed all that bullcrap.

Ohh and the gender thing isn't excepted as a winning strategy any longer also. Deciding a president based upon gender, skin color etc is completely idiotic.

It's time that anyone running for president show themselves educated and qualified to all citizens who are American's, and not just to the few groups or to the most influential.

Now she also has this alledged collaboration or support found in her speak concerning a foriegn enemy going on right (?), where as she said some things that raised some eyebrows maybe, and so what is she doing about that situation ?? Can she be trusted ???

Why isn't she a republican anyway ?? LOL

We don't need no more green horns or trainee's running this country, sorry Tulsi.

We need experience and wisdom running this country for everyone here.

To much at stake anymore.

Come back when you are at least 45 to 50 years old. Just my opinion.

She should run as an independent. Wouldn't it be nice to siphon votes away from whatever brain-damaged moron Democrat they end up getting stuck with?

Actually it's the voters who are going to say "hell no" when she tells them she needs money for a doomed campaign.

------------

The only place she polls more than 1% is among conservatives in USMB.

She should run as an independent. Wouldn't it be nice to siphon votes away from whatever brain-damaged moron Democrat they end up getting stuck with?
She would siphon votes from Russia lovers, who are conservative.

Forum List

Back