MBGA! Fashion brands move to Bangladesh due to high tariffs on China

American Democrats are sad that the Chinese Democrats are losing business.
Sadly what you say looks to be true. We are crippling the Chinese economy right now and these asshats are taking pro Chinese positions if it allows them to bash Trump.
Same as when they were pro Russia because it allowed them to bash Romney.
are you in favor of raising tariffs on Bangladesh now so those jobs come here instead?

Why would we do that if they're willing to give us a fair trade agreement?

Have they done so?

Do we have a trade deficit with them?

Do they have tariffs on our goods?

Sadly what you say looks to be true. We are crippling the Chinese economy right now and these asshats are taking pro Chinese positions if it allows them to bash Trump.
are you in favor of raising tariffs on Bangladesh now so those jobs come here instead?

You're missing the point entirely.
This about fair trade agreements with China.
If they dont want to play ball other countries will,saving America trillions in trade deficits.

So tell me,is it better to keep getting fucked by China or going elsewhere for a better deal?

Thats like paying more for an item you can get down the road for cheaper.
You'd have to be an idiot.....

Moving production from China to Bangladesh will not save us a dollar in trade deficits, all it does is move the source.

If they dont want to play ball other countries will,saving America trillions in trade deficits.

So tell me,is it better to keep getting fucked by China or going elsewhere for a better deal?

Moving production from China to Bangladesh will not save us a dollar in trade deficits, all it does is move the source.
ANOTHER CLUELESS BASTARD.

Nope. It isn't about the jobs. It is about fair trade and proprietary theft.
I get that you dont understand that because you're stuck in a hate Trump bubble. Do us all a favor, grab a needle and pop that bitch. There's a whole world outside that cocoon
You show this guy links and he pretends not to see them:
Trump said tariffs would bring factory jobs back, but that’s not happening
he's pretending that shifting jobs from China to Bangladesh is what fair trade is about from Trump's perspective.
South China Morning Post? What possible reason might they have for trashing Trump's tariffs which, as rational Americans know, are intended to motivate the Chinese to level the trade playfield and stop STEALING American intellectual property? Funny that you would side with the Chinese.

America's left are traitors ... every one of you.

Liberal Media Scream: Bill Maher cheers economic collapse if it dooms Trump
“I’ve been hoping for a recession — people hate me for it — but it would get rid of Trump, so you shouldn’t hate me for it.”
To which, Barro noted: “Recessions are really bad. People lose their jobs and their homes.”
Maher doubled down: “I know. It’s worth it.”

ANOTHER CLUELESS BASTARD.

whoaslow-down-friend-easy-on-the-projection.jpg

Remember when we were told that high tariffsI would result in American companies hiring Americans?
The Wall Street journal reports that fashion brands are shifting their workforce to Bangladesh and other countries in Asia instead of America.
MBGA!
Trade War Pushes Garment Companies Back to Bangladesh
Remarkable the ignorance and stupidity of Trump supporters to believe that American factory workers would work for $500 a month.

In other words the tariffs are having the intended effect by damaging Chinas economy and manufacturing industry.

But I'm guessing you're too dense to notice that.

If you weren't as senile as Trump, you too could conclude that as China has now reverted to buying ALL soy beans from Brazil and Argentina, Trump and Xi are BOTH fucking over their own citizens???

You just have to think, China has open businesses in other Nation and just change base of operations to another location. No kidding, They have a factory in Chile that make AK 47s guess who they sale them to.

In other words the tariffs are having the intended effect by damaging Chinas economy and manufacturing industry.

You ignored the real goal, which was shifting jobs to America. Socking it to China alone was not the goal. it's not "Make China Worse Again".
No, the real goal is to get rid of lopsided tariff deals in China.

You ignored the real goal, which was shifting jobs to America. Socking it to China alone was not the goal. it's not "Make China Worse Again".

And make lopsided tariff deals in other countries?

At least Bangladesh and China are not close allies....oh wait....:21::21::21::21:

So we are just trying to damage chinas economy? I thought it was supposed to bring our jobs back? We are damaging their economy because they sent us all their resources for next to nothing?

So we are just trying to damage chinas economy? I thought it was supposed to bring our jobs back? We are damaging their economy because they sent us all their resources for next to nothing?

Lefties don't seem to care AT ALL that China is STEALING our technology faster than we can create it.
I suppose that bodes well for the thief's that break into their houses.

Yet another clueless bastard.

Yet another clueless bastard.

What amazing insight you offer.

No wonder you are a Trump worshiper

Lefties don't seem to care AT ALL that China is STEALING our technology faster than we can create it.
I suppose that bodes well for the thief's that break into their houses.

Well thank the gods that our fashion technology is now safe

And make lopsided tariff deals in other countries?
How about we deal with 1 super nation at a time?

like we've all been saying some jobs will comeback some wont and will go elsewhere .
whats the problem when the main goal is to disrupt the chi coms and globo homo establishment ?

Its frighting how pro chi com womens wear daily business section has become ...

its sound gay but they used to have an outstanding industry related business section
i used to pick it up in print

Last edited:

Forum List

Back