MBGA! Fashion brands move to Bangladesh due to high tariffs on China

Loooool muslims beat their women?

In 2008, approximately 500 women were raped every day in the U.S., according a National Crime Victimization Survey. Domestic violence was highlighted as “an extremely underreported crime.” When reported, it is rarely prosecuted and where investigated, has a low conviction rate. This is a global truism

1. More than 1 in 3 women (35.6%) and more than 1 in 4 men (28.5%) in the U.S. report having experienced rape, physical violence, and/or stalking by an intimate partner in their lifetime.(source)
And accuse muslims of beating their wives ? Lol
Youre really going to compare us to Muslims? Sorry, but muslims are the most prolific rapists on the planet. Europe rape stats have sky rocketed since those scrubs invaded their lands. They had to put up signs telling them not to rape women! Iraq literally employed rapists on the government payroll. Muslims have been taking sex slaves left and right in the middle east.

Dont lecture us about rape. Your people are the worst.

ShowImage.ashx

2000.jpg

Woman-kept-as-slave-forced-to-marry-in-New-Jersey.jpg

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb3d5866e-0b42-11e7-85f8-9e9ad2f5cb5c.jpg
You know the sad part of all of this? You beleive all of your lies and claims.
No, the sad part is you cant refute my claims.
You have a wide brush, you need to get out and see the worls... and then only then your bigotry can subsidize.
It takes a wide brush to paint the hundreds of millions of bad muslims who infest our world.
What you gonna do about it? Nothing!!!

Youre really going to compare us to Muslims? Sorry, but muslims are the most prolific rapists on the planet. Europe rape stats have sky rocketed since those scrubs invaded their lands. They had to put up signs telling them not to rape women! Iraq literally employed rapists on the government payroll. Muslims have been taking sex slaves left and right in the middle east.

ShowImage.ashx

2000.jpg

You have a wide brush, you need to get out and see the worls... and then only then your bigotry can subsidize.
It takes a wide brush to paint the hundreds of millions of bad muslims who infest our world.
My people have been doing plenty about it. Weve had enough of muslims.

Who are your people?

Is this your people...?

SPLC_NeoNazi_02.jpg

I wonder if you can see the irony of cheering for manufacturing moving to Bangladesh....which is 90% Muslim

Not a thing....when you rule the world for 8 centuries than lets talk.

Muslims never ruled the world.

In other words the tariffs are having the intended effect by damaging Chinas economy and manufacturing industry.

But I'm guessing you're too dense to notice that.
You ignored the real goal, which was shifting jobs to America. Socking it to China alone was not the goal. it's not "Make China Worse Again".

Hmm, I thought the real goal was to increase exports to China, thus increasing US production.

In other words the tariffs are having the intended effect by damaging Chinas economy and manufacturing industry.

You ignored the real goal, which was shifting jobs to America. Socking it to China alone was not the goal. it's not "Make China Worse Again".

Hmm, I thought the real goal was to increase exports to China, thus increasing US production.

Trump supporters think exporters pay tariffs so I’m pretty sure they aren’t too up on policy

Trump supporters think exporters pay tariffs so I’m pretty sure they aren’t too up on policy

Yea, I'm guessing Pye isn't a Trump supporter.

Socking it to China - in order to force them into fair trade agreements - has always been the point; jobs are secondary to the Main Goal.

Yea, I'm guessing Pye isn't a Trump supporter.
The OP is

Old world...before you migrated to the Americas and slaughtered its indigenous people. And the irony the first country to ever recognise the independence of the US was a Muslim country.

Loooool muslims beat their women?

In 2008, approximately 500 women were raped every day in the U.S., according a National Crime Victimization Survey. Domestic violence was highlighted as “an extremely underreported crime.” When reported, it is rarely prosecuted and where investigated, has a low conviction rate. This is a global truism

1. More than 1 in 3 women (35.6%) and more than 1 in 4 men (28.5%) in the U.S. report having experienced rape, physical violence, and/or stalking by an intimate partner in their lifetime.(source)
And accuse muslims of beating their wives ? Lol

ShowImage.ashx

2000.jpg

Islam is just a bad ideology same as Nazism. Muslims are both the Victims of Islam, and are the Perpetrators of many crimes against Humanity. Honestly, it should be just snuffed out, but it's become too prevalent. We'll have to wait until judgment day for that to ever happen.

Last edited:
Old world...before you migrated to the Americas and slaughtered its indigenous people. And the irony the first country to ever recognise the independence of the US was a Muslim country.
There are NO Indigenous people of The American Continent.

Western Asian Peoples Migrated to America, and Slaughtered each other as well as slaughtered millions of species of wonderful animals like The Woolly Mammoth, Saber Tooth Tiger, Dire Wolf, Giant Ground Sloth, Woolly Rhinoceros, The Giant Cave Bear and many many others.

These migrants then established their own empires and slaughtered each other, engaged in human sacrifice of entire tribes of people, and lived in continual warfare with each other.

Lastly, you are an idiot and know nothing about history or the continual migrations of all peoples across the globe.

Last edited:
American Democrats are sad that the Chinese Democrats are losing business.
Sadly what you say looks to be true. We are crippling the Chinese economy right now and these asshats are taking pro Chinese positions if it allows them to bash Trump.
Same as when they were pro Russia because it allowed them to bash Romney.
are you in favor of raising tariffs on Bangladesh now so those jobs come here instead?
Nope. It isn't about the jobs. It is about fair trade and proprietary theft.
I get that you dont understand that because you're stuck in a hate Trump bubble. Do us all a favor, grab a needle and pop that bitch. There's a whole world outside that cocoon
You show this guy links and he pretends not to see them:
Trump said tariffs would bring factory jobs back, but that’s not happening
he's pretending that shifting jobs from China to Bangladesh is what fair trade is about from Trump's perspective.
gramps is full of shit.

ShowImage.ashx

2000.jpg

Islam is just a bad ideology same as Nazism. Muslims are both the Victims of Islam, and are the Perpetrators of many crimes against Humanity. Honestly, it should be just snuffed out, but it's become too prevalent. We'll have to wait until judgment day for that to ever happen.
Ooookay!!!

Western Asian Peoples Migrated to America, and Slaughtered each other as well as slaughtered millions of species of wonderful animals like The Woolly Mammoth, Saber Tooth Tiger, Dire Wolf, Giant Ground Sloth, Woolly Rhinoceros, The Giant Cave Bear and many many others.

These migrants then established their own empires and slaughtered each other, engaged in human sacrifice of entire tribes of people, and lived in continual warfare with each other.

Lastly, you are an idiot and know nothing about history or the continual migrations of all peoples across the globe.
So why are you flipping when Latinos are coming here in masses, will be the majority and will take over ?

So why are you flipping when Latinos are coming here in masses, will be the majority and will take over ?
I'm fine with Legal Immigration, and Latinos achieving Citizenship before they are allowed to vote.

Remember when we were told that high tariffsI would result in American companies hiring Americans?
The Wall Street journal reports that fashion brands are shifting their workforce to Bangladesh and other countries in Asia instead of America.
MBGA!
Trade War Pushes Garment Companies Back to Bangladesh

thats still an improvement. Better to deal with Bangladesh! If China wants the business back then they can make concessions. Lets hope this will be a trend with other products. The world is a big place, so we dont have to deal solely with China.

I'm fine with Legal Immigration, and Latinos achieving Citizenship before they are allowed to vote.
Ok.

Forum List

Back