Mayor Pete stumbles & bumbles when asked by Iowa student: How does your faith make you pro-abortion?

There is no such thing as "pro-abortion." There is such a thing as "pro-choice, " when a person decides whether to continue a pregnancy or not.

No. I don't have any weird photo-shopped pictures to show, because I am not an idiot.

Not this idiotic shit denial, again.

If you are a PROponent for keeping elective (not medically necessary) abortions "legal" - You are "pro" on the issue of abortion.

You are "pro abortion." Same way that people who want to legalize weed are "pro weed." Pro-gun, etc.
Stop being an ass. A choice can go either way. I've known two people who chose to bring their pregnancies to term, one of whom put herself in grave physical danger as a Type I diabetic and against the advice of her doctors, and one person who chose to have an abortion.

You simply don't understand the idea of making a decision. The DECISIONMAKER is the person who is pregnant, not some politician or hopped-up cult leader. I'm not going back through statistics, but I seem to recall that hundreds of thousands of people have made the decision to have an abortion. They apparently were not members of your religion. This is not the concern of Big Government.

Nothing more then semantics trying to justify killing a living thing.

Hell I don't really care about abortion myself, but stop lying to yourselves and others about the outcome of an abortion.

I don’t remember the Bible mentioning abortions. Where is that at? It’s pretty clear on getting divorced....

Deuteronomy 30:19 "choose life"

Can't get cleared than that, Brain.
Where does it mention abortion?

Those of us who oppose the Atrocity of Abortion are Pro-life. An admonition by Almighty God to "Choose Life!" is pretty crystal clear.
So you support abortion when having a baby will kill the mother?

I don’t remember the Bible mentioning abortions. Where is that at? It’s pretty clear on getting divorced....

Those of us who oppose the Atrocity of Abortion are Pro-life. An admonition by Almighty God to "Choose Life!" is pretty crystal clear.

You Leftards always pull this out of your ass. Name a case. The baby’s coming out one way or another.

You Leftards always pull this out of your ass. Name a case. The baby’s coming out one way or another.
You don’t think mothers die in child birth?

I assume you support gun control because you choose life?

When was the last time a cesarean killed the mother? It's a trope and a useless one at that. Why not just admit that you accept that abortion kills a baby and you're okay with that. Don't dress it up. Abortion is best used in minority communities while white women choose to have their babies.

You don’t think mothers die in child birth?
How did I know you can’t name one case in your lust to rip limbs from babies?

Gun Control costs lives. Look at the record of places with Draconian Style Gun Control- like Chicago and Mexico- compare and contrast with places like Kenessaw, Georgia

Tell us more about how cops shoot unarmed blacks.

Gun Control costs lives. Look at the record of places with Draconian Style Gun Control- like Chicago and Mexico- compare and contrast with places like Kenessaw, Georgia
Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control. Weak gun laws are also tied to higher suicide rates. Guess you aren’t so pro life. Shocking.

When was the last time a cesarean killed the mother? It's a trope and a useless one at that. Why not just admit that you accept that abortion kills a baby and you're okay with that. Don't dress it up. Abortion is best used in minority communities while white women choose to have their babies.

Superb point. The Abortion Industry overwhelmingly choose locations in the Ghetto for Abortuary locations. The Philadelphia Ghetto was the location of leading abortionist Kermit Gosnell's House of Horrors Abortion Mill.

Planned Parenthood doesn't locate their facilities in Beverly Hills or across the street from Mar A Lago.

Our law enforcement shoot people and are themselves shot at a rate drastically higher than countries with strong gun control. Choose life, choose gun control.

Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control. Weak gun laws are also tied to higher suicide rates. Guess you aren’t so pro life. Shocking.

Rubbish. Mexico has extreme Gun Control, and very high homicide rates, much higher than America. Do with other nations like Congo, El Salvador and Honduras.

Our law enforcement shoot people and are themselves shot at a rate drastically higher than countries with strong gun control. Choose life, choose gun control.
Choose life. Arm yourself.

Start executing murderers and stop releasing them after 5 years to repeat if you’re so concerned.

There is no such thing as "pro-abortion." There is such a thing as "pro-choice, " when a person decides whether to continue a pregnancy or not.

No. I don't have any weird photo-shopped pictures to show, because I am not an idiot.

A lot of people are Pro-Abort, or to be more accurate Anti-Life. After all, the Prolife Movement is against people aborting their children and these are their opponents.

I guess Mr. Buttigieg's Bible is missing Deuteronomy 30:19, where Almighty God tells us, and I quote, "choose Life".

It makes no difference to me what a man does for a living, but I'm going to disagree with it, if they are advocating the destruction of innocent babies.

You apparently think that every American is a member of your religion. Some are Christians, yes, but not all Christians believe that the bible is inerrant and was written by the Supreme Being. Other Americans are not Christian. Some follow other religions, some are atheists, some are agnostics. Mr. Buttigieg is an Episcopalian Christian.

It is months before a fertilized egg becomes a child. Decisions about what happens to a fertilized egg will be made by the person who possesses it.

Go to Mexico where they have strict gun control then.

A lot of people are Pro-Abort, or to be more accurate Anti-Life. After all, the Prolife Movement is against people aborting their children and these are their opponents.

I guess Mr. Buttigieg's Bible is missing Deuteronomy 30:19, where Almighty God tells us, and I quote, "choose Life".

It makes no difference to me what a man does for a living, but I'm going to disagree with it, if they are advocating the destruction of innocent babies.

You apparently think that every American is a member of your religion. Some are Christians, yes, but not all Christians believe that the bible is inerrant and was written by the Supreme Being. Other Americans are not Christian. Some follow other religions, some are atheists, some are agnostics. Mr. Buttigieg is an Episcopalian Christian.

It is months before a fertilized egg becomes a child. Decisions about what happens to a fertilized egg will be made by the person who possesses it.
Then we can eat Bald Eagle eggs without a problem.

Forum List

Back