Obama violated the GAO 7 times! Lol wow

• Banned
By that example, it would appear Biden broke the same law by threatening to withhold the billion dollars unless the prosecutor was fired. That money was approved just the same and it would appear Biden/Obama had no authority to hold or attach additional demands.

Those were departments UNDER Obama. The one broken by Trump was at his will. Trump admitted it was HIS decision to delay the aid despite it getting the green light from the State Department.
Trump sets foreign policy.. deal with it

It is not the President's job to allocate funds. In fact the Constitution states he is not supposed to interfere with Congress doing so as part of the separation of powers. You are a perfect example of why there should be a civics exam to be able to vote.

Those were departments UNDER Obama. The one broken by Trump was at his will. Trump admitted it was HIS decision to delay the aid despite it getting the green light from the State Department.

Obama went to war with Libya, In violation of the War Powers Act, Congress rebuked him for it.

Obama ordered drone hits on two US Citizens without due process.

Both were at his will.

Obama went to war with Libya, In violation of the War Powers Act, Congress rebuked him for it.

Both were at his will.

First, feel free to post references to support your post. Then we can discuss things once you've provided that.

Both were at his will.

First, feel free to post references to support your post. Then we can discuss things once you've provided that.

Is it Legal for the U.S. to Kill a 16-year-old U.S. Citizen with a Drone?

Are U.S. actions in Libya subject to the War Powers Resolution? A review of the evidence

Justify it all you want.

so Trump violated law? didnt Obama attempt to write his own laws and just pass them without anyone voting?

The Kenyan Klown used a stolen SSN that belonged to a gentleman from CT, who died in 1977.

042-68-4425

Look it up.

Gosh, that would seem almost impeachable..... hmm?

Both were at his will.

Is it Legal for the U.S. to Kill a 16-year-old U.S. Citizen with a Drone?

Are U.S. actions in Libya subject to the War Powers Resolution? A review of the evidence

Justify it all you want.

I didn't say I was going to justify it. I said I couldn't discuss it until I knew exactly what you were referring to.

Forum List

Back