Mayor Nanny Bloomberg strikes again

RoadVirus

<insert pithy title here>
Oct 22, 2008
Illinois
The Nanny strikes again. This time he's targetting the homeless. No more food donations because his Health Gestapo can't assess salt content.

Bloomberg Strikes Again: NYC Bans Food Donations To The Homeless

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s food police have struck again!

Outlawed are food donations to homeless shelters because the city can’t assess their salt, fat and fiber content, reports CBS 2’s Marcia Kramer.

Michael Bloomberg Strikes Again: New York City Bans Food Donations To The Homeless « CBS New York

Much better to starve the homeless. How the heck are the people not demanding Bloombergs head? And i dont mean figuratively.

I thought this was going to be about Bloomberg's proposed ban on earphones.

Mayor Mary Poppins should stay out of people personal lives and stop telling them what they can and can not eat or drink !!

It never ends with this Mayor! always fiddling with something ...now is salt :mad:

6a00d8341d417153ef0147e3a8ee1d970b-800wi_zps1271dde3.jpg

I think Bloomberg is under attack by forces of darkness and needs to be checked for a brain tumor.

New Yorkers love being controlled and told what to do. That's why they keep electing politicians like Bloomberg to do so.

Bloomberg figures "Hey...i got elected 3 times! That gives me the right to do whatever i want, no matter how stupid or dictatorial it may seem!"

I have a feeling he's going to be in for a reality check if he decides to run again

The Nanny strikes again. This time he's targetting the homeless. No more food donations because his Health Gestapo can't assess salt content.

Bloomberg Strikes Again: NYC Bans Food Donations To The Homeless

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s food police have struck again!

Outlawed are food donations to homeless shelters because the city can’t assess their salt, fat and fiber content, reports CBS 2’s Marcia Kramer.

Michael Bloomberg Strikes Again: New York City Bans Food Donations To The Homeless « CBS New York

Wow that's old news.

Last edited:

While Bloomberg certainly comes off as an authoritarian nutbar, that report on the earbud idea doesn't sound terrible. It looked like it would be an education rather than regulation program.

Perhaps a waste of money, but much better than telling people they cannot use earbuds, or regulating the volume levels on mp3 players, or anything like that.

This Mayor is a busybody regulating city residents within an inch of their lives .... what is it with him? does he have a medical degree or something?

Go get a life Mayor! :mad:

Dear Mayor Bloomberg,

There is a vacancy in Venezuela for a collectivist despot. I think you would be a natural fit. Especially since you are already a billionaire like the recently departed was.

Sincerely,

G5000

Last edited:

While Bloomberg certainly comes off as an authoritarian nutbar, that report on the earbud idea doesn't sound terrible. It looked like it would be an education rather than regulation program.

Perhaps a waste of money, but much better than telling people they cannot use earbuds, or regulating the volume levels on mp3 players, or anything like that.

It is a waste of money and it's not what he's there for.

It is a waste of money and it's not what he's there for.

Is it a waste of your money?

Dear Mayor Bloomberg,

There is a vacancy in Venezuela for a collectivist despot. I think you would be a natural fit. Especially since you are already a billionaire like the recently departed was.

Sincerely,

G5000

Is there a particular reason that the duly elected mayor of New York City should abdicate his office because some crazies on a message board who don't even live in New York City think they know better what is right for New Yorkers than New Yorkers do?

Please - elaborate. Be specific. I would like to hear why you think you know what is the best local government for local citizens than local citizens do. Do you think you know what is best for all peoples everywhere? I would like to hear more about why you don't believe in local government.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Son, pretty much EVERYONE with a brain can say that you and others who think Bloomberg is their daddy are quite stupid.

Dear Mayor Bloomberg,

Sincerely,

G5000

Is there a particular reason that the duly elected mayor of New York City should abdicate his office because some crazies on a message board who don't even live in New York City think they know better what is right for New Yorkers than New Yorkers do?

Please - elaborate. Be specific.

Forum List

Back