Mayor Adams...and who told illegals ..." surge to the border"

You’re claiming to be honest so be honest. We are talking about Bidens quote from the debate. You keep saying he is calling for things that he simply isn’t calling for. You have to inject your narrative into it. He simply said that if you are so pressed and seeking asylum come to America and apply for asylum. All the other crap you are saying simply was not said. Read the quote again.

Biden: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard, that's who we are, we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."
yeah xiden quote l…he invited a surge…we got it, that’s what we are talking about

It may imply him it may not. I wouldn’t know that. Neither would you. Again, has nothing to do with your dishonest claims about the things he has called for
you are simply not capable of being honest…thanks for highlighting that

Ok I’ll break it down very simply. You just said he told illegals to surge to the border. He clear did not he said WE surge to the border and he was speaking towards helping the oppressed who seek asylum. You claim to be honest but you lie about the actual words that were said. Look, “illegal” is not in his quote. Oppressed and asylum clearly are. You’re not honest

Biden: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard, that's who we are, we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."
Of course Biden said ALL those words and I've repeated them especially when you WATCH the video I also supply.
The problem is that illegals like ignorant Americans who believed that Trump said "there are good people on both sides" meant that Trump endorsed "White Supremacy" and you Slade3200 you still believe that! So don't be so pious and pompous because YOU have done what these illegals have done...ignored the rest but remember......"surge to the border"!
That's it!
Biden's open invitation that dumb ass Biden doesn't seem to comprehend WORDS and statements have meaning! So yea I agree there was more and Biden was alluding to Legal asylum seekers... BUT to tell EVERY ONE of them to SURGE to the border OPENED the door especially when BIDEN stopped the wall construction! NOW he's regretted that but he DID IT out of Trump SPITE...again missing the whole point of Trump's Make America Great Again... Building walls to KEEP illegals out! If you want to come to the USA do AS MY recent relatives did...LEGALLY by renouncing their homeland and adopting the USA. But these illegals have NO desire to do that!

So before Biden there was never a surge of immigrants?

Estimating the Illegal Immigrant Population Using the Current Population Survey​

Data shows number fell from 2019 to 2021 (TRUMP president)​

but rebounded by more than one million by early 2022 (BIDEN president and encouraged "surge to the border"

This analysis represents our first attempt to estimate the illegal immigrant population, also referred to as the unauthorized or undocumented, using the monthly Current Population Survey (CPS) or “household survey”. We hope to further refine our methods in the future. We estimate that in January of 2022 the illegal immigrant population stood at 11.35 million — a 1.13 million increase over January 2021 when President Biden took office and the ongoing border surge began.
Our preliminary estimate for February is 11.46 million. However, our January and February 2022 estimates are not substantially different from our January 2019 estimate of 11.48 million, before the pandemic began.

We have branded America as the land of opportunity since the early days. We have a statue in New York symbolizing it.
And it is, within reason

But we do not need 2 million shoeless migrants entering the country every year anymore than a single lifeboat can hold all the passengers from a sinking ship

yeah xiden quote l…he invited a surge…we got it, that’s what we are talking about
He said we need to surge to the border to help oppressed people and encouraged people in need of asylum to come and get it. You took that message and are now lying about what he said. He didn’t tell people to cross illegally. You lied about that. And he didn’t tell people to lie about their need for asylum. You lied about that.

you are simply not capable of being honest…thanks for highlighting that
I can prove my honesty by backing up my statements. I can show your dishonesty by quoting you. Refer to my last post. Name one thing I got wrong… I dare you

Trump endorsed "White Supremacy" and you Slade3200 you still believe that!
Show anything to back up that ignorant statement. Because I have several quotes of mine on this board defending the position that trump was not calling Nazis good people. You have no clue what you’re talking about. But go ahead and try to back up your lies. I’d love to see you try.

And it is, within reason

But we do not need 2 million shoeless migrants entering the country every year anymore than a single lifeboat can hold all the passengers from a sinking ship
To each their own. Your limits of what you find acceptable is going to be different then most everybody else.

He said we need to surge to the border to help oppressed people and encouraged people in need of asylum to come and get it. You took that message and are now lying about what he said. He didn’t tell people to cross illegally. You lied about that. And he didn’t tell people to lie about their need for asylum. You lied about that.
haha when did he go to the border? when did he surge the border? he didn’t…illegals didn’t…and he allowed then to flood the nation

To each their own. Your limits of what you find acceptable is going to be different then most everybody else.
Actually, I think I’m in step with the majority of Americans whereas you are with the corrupt washington elites

Show anything to back up that ignorant statement. Because I have several quotes of mine on this board defending the position that trump was not calling Nazis good people. You have no clue what you’re talking about. But go ahead and try to back up your lies. I’d love to see you try.
Where are YOUR links? YOUR substantiation? ZERO as you CAN'T prove your subjective, biased personal remarks!
FACTs...
BUT you evidently blotted out as did the Majority of BIASED MSM the rest of the comment...
Trump: "Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers"
These are Trump's exact words!
WHERE IS YOUR Proof???

No they aren’t. Coming to our border is not illegal. Disagree? Show me the law that says coming to our border to seek asylum is illegal
OK... I agree. Biden did not use illegal. He did tell people that needed no excuse to break the law to "surge to the borders" and that's all they heard. Just like you when Trump said "good people on both sides" but you like the illegals
didn't pay attention to the rest of what Trump said..."and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally! But you don't remember that, just as the illegals only remember Biden's "Surge to the border"!

haha when did he go to the border? when did he surge the border? he didn’t…illegals didn’t…and he allowed then to flood the nation
Yet again. He not going to the border or even not following through with a campaign idea has nothing to do with this conversation. You’re running out of spin and changing the subject. You claimed that he called for illegals to surge the border. He clearly did not do that. You’re lying about his statement. Why can’t you just be honest about what he said and then critical about his actions and lack of actions. That’s what an honest person would do

sorry dembot…there is nothing ever acceptable about illegally surging the border
People in need of asylum have to come to the border. It’s stated in the law that they need to be here in the USA to apply

———
Every year people come to the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to:

• Race
  • Religion
  • Nationality
  • Membership in a particular social group
  • Political opinion
You may only file this application if you are physically present in the United States, and you are not a U.S. citizen.

Actually, I think I’m in step with the majority of Americans whereas you are with the corrupt washington elites
That’s fine. See it however you like. I don’t know any Washington elites nor do I pay attention to their steps. But if that’s where my steps are, so be it. I will say that I don’t really trust your perception of how the majority of Americas are stepping though so this comment doesn’t mean much.

Where are YOUR links? YOUR substantiation? ZERO as you CAN'T prove your subjective, biased personal remarks!
FACTs...
BUT you evidently blotted out as did the Majority of BIASED MSM the rest of the comment...
Trump: "Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers"
These are Trump's exact words!
WHERE IS YOUR Proof???
I see so you make false claims about me and provide no links or quotes or proof and then respond to me trying to change the subject and attack me for providing no links or proof. That’s great. Can you say hypocrite??

Yet again. He not going to the border or even not following through with a campaign idea has nothing to do with this conversation. You’re running out of spin and changing the subject. You claimed that he called for illegals to surge the border. He clearly did not do that. You’re lying about his statement. Why can’t you just be honest about what he said and then critical about his actions and lack of actions. That’s what an honest person would do
of course he wasn’t going to the border

it’s obvious he was talking about illegals to surge our border…

Forum List

Back