Mayor Adams...and who told illegals ..." surge to the border"

People in need of asylum have to come to the border. It’s stated in the law that they need to be here in the USA to apply

———
Every year people come to the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to:

• Race
  • Religion
  • Nationality
  • Membership in a particular social group
  • Political opinion
You may only file this application if you are physically present in the United States, and you are not a U.S. citizen.

hahah they do not need to come here to apply they can go to any Us embassy…including the one in their country.

of course he wasn’t going to the border

it’s obvious he was talking about illegals to surge our border…
He told oppressed people to come to America if they are in need of asylum. Those are his words. You are distorting them. Re read the quote. Learn to be honest

Biden: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard, that's who we are, we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

yes.....and what do you think the embassy is?
The embassy is one way of doing it not the only way. Embassy isn’t even mentioned in the law. Just like illegal was not mentioned or suggested in Bidens quote, yet you insist that his message was to act illegally…. Which it wasn’t

He said we need to surge to the border to help oppressed people and encouraged people in need of asylum to come and get it. You took that message and are now lying about what he said. He didn’t tell people to cross illegally. You lied about that. And he didn’t tell people to lie about their need for asylum. You lied about that.
OK so you think I'm lying about what he said? Then how about this LIE that you believe because the words I repeated from Biden were the exact words, that the illegal aliens ONLY remember is the "surge to the border" and that's point.
Accusing me of lying then you are a hypocrite because you and your uninformed minions all said Trump ONLY said
there were good guys on both sides"...WHICH IS TRUE but you and your lying ilk don't remember then what else Trump said JUST as Biden's full context ISN"T remembered by the "illegal aliens" surging to the border when Trump said:
"& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally." but you and your ilk don't repeat that!

The embassy is one way of doing it not the only way. Embassy isn’t even mentioned in the law. Just like illegal was not mentioned or suggested in Bidens quote, yet you insist that his message was to act illegally…. Which it wasn’t
Embassies are US soil. People can go there and apply...there is no need to tell them to surge the US border, unless you are encouraging illegal crossings, a border crisis and human trafficking

OK so you think I'm lying about what he said? Then how about this LIE that you believe because the words I repeated from Biden were the exact words, that the illegal aliens ONLY remember is the "surge to the border" and that's point.
Accusing me of lying then you are a hypocrite because you and your uninformed minions all said Trump ONLY said
there were good guys on both sides"...WHICH IS TRUE but you and your lying ilk don't remember then what else Trump said JUST as Biden's full context ISN"T remembered by the "illegal aliens" surging to the border when Trump said:
"& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally." but you and your ilk don't repeat that!
Let’s look at his quote mr honest. Who did Biden say should surge to the border?

Biden: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard, that's who we are, we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

Trump said:
I’ve absolutely defended trump on this point many times. Can you show one time that I’ve accused him of calling Nazis “good people” like you claimed I did? No you can’t because you’re lying

Embassies are US soil. People can go there and apply...there is no need to tell them to surge the US border, unless you are encouraging illegal crossings, a border crisis and human trafficking
He didn’t tell them to surge to the border. He said WE. Because he wanted to help those seeking asylum. Is English a second language to you?

He didn’t tell them to surge to the border. He said WE. Because he wanted to help those seeking asylum. Is English a second language to you?
But you admitted he hasn't even gone to the border, so he clearly didn't mean "WE" - why would we surge our border to seek refugee status in our own country? geez.

and he's done nothing to help those people, in fact he's created a massive human rights issue on our own border due to his pathetic rhetoric

Old joe got his wish

2 million shoeless, hungry migrants entered the US and we have no earthly need for any of them

I didn’t dislike Trump personally, I was a fan of his before he ran for President. His TV shows were great. But as a leader he was toxic. He divided our country and undermined our institutions for selfish reasons and that’s unforgivable.
Lol, Obama did that. Trump united a lot of the United States. Just not the ones that don't like america.

But you admitted he hasn't even gone to the border, so he clearly didn't mean "WE" - why would we surge our border to seek refugee status in our own country? geez.

and he's done nothing to help those people, in fact he's created a massive human rights issue on our own border due to his pathetic rhetoric
He said what he said and he failed to follow through. I’m not defending his border policy. I think it sucks. But that doesn’t mean I’m going to lie about his words like your doing. “We” obviously means America, not him personally. Like “we need to rebuild our infrastructure” doesn’t mean Joes taking his hammer out to the streets. Or “we need to pull out of Afghanistan” doesn’t me he is there pulling out. You’re trying way to hard to spin this into your false narrative.

Old joe got his wish

2 million shoeless, hungry migrants entered the US and we have no earthly need for any of them

Criticize the policies all you want. I think he has sucked in the border. Just don’t lie about his words

I didnt lie

Biden urged migrants to come and they did
Yes you didn’t lie, I’ve been bickering with struth who has been lying about the message. I’m fine with your position. You don’t want poor migrants coming here. And don’t want a president promoting that. That’s fine. I don’t agree but I don’t think you’ve been dishonest

He said what he said and he failed to follow through. I’m not defending his border policy. I think it sucks. But that doesn’t mean I’m going to lie about his words like your doing. “We” obviously means America, not him personally. Like “we need to rebuild our infrastructure” doesn’t mean Joes taking his hammer out to the streets. Or “we need to pull out of Afghanistan” doesn’t me he is there pulling out. You’re trying way to hard to spin this into your false narrative.
He said what he said, and illegals surged the border.....he's known in Mexican as the cartel president...he's helped their business boom

One Mexican official familiar with migration developments, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said organized crime began changing its modus operandi 'from the day Biden took office' and now exhibited 'unprecedented' levels of sophistication.....
'Migrants have become a commodity,' the official said, arguing they were now as valuable as drugs for the gangs. 'But if a packet of drugs is lost in the sea, it's gone. If migrants are lost, it's human beings we're talking about.'

Yes you didn’t lie, I’ve been bickering with struth who has been lying about the message. I’m fine with your position. You don’t want poor migrants coming here. And don’t want a president promoting that. That’s fine. I don’t agree but I don’t think you’ve been dishonest
hahah I haven't lied about it at all...he spoke...they surged.

Forum List

Back