Mayor Adams...and who told illegals ..." surge to the border"

That’s fine you can say Biden had the worst surge. But what you said, dishonestly, is that trump didn’t have a surge, which he certainly did. Are you just not able to admit when you make mistakes?
Please tell us when Trump actually encouraged them to come and they were not deported. Are you suggesting the border crisis is not breaking records with the illegals and drugs pouring in?

Please tell us when Trump actually encouraged them to come and they were not deported. Are you suggesting the border crisis is not breaking records with the illegals and drugs pouring in?
Haha, I never said trump invited anybody and I never suggested anything about the current numbers at the border. Not sure whose posts your reading but it sounds like you’re not comprehending well

Haha, I never said trump invited anybody and I never suggested anything about the current numbers at the border. Not sure whose posts your reading but it sounds like you’re not comprehending well
HaHa…. Maybe you should say something Re; The record Breaking Illegal Immigration and drug smuggling MORON!
Thanks 🙏 for exhibiting your stupidity. 👍

HaHa…. Maybe you should say something Re; The record Breaking Illegal Immigration and drug smuggling MORON!
Thanks 🙏 for exhibiting your stupidity. 👍
Sure… I’ll be happy to comment about that, what do you want to know?. Biden has done a horrible job at the border. Plenty to talk about.

Forum List

Back