Mayor Adams...and who told illegals ..." surge to the border"

No it’s not…. Crossing the border illegally outside of our checkpoints is illegal. He never said to do that. But just coming to the border isn’t illegal. Applying for asylum

you clearly don’t want to have a honest debate and acknowledge the reality of what xiden’s actions and inactions have caused…

you clearly don’t want to have a honest debate and acknowledge the reality of what xiden’s actions and inactions have caused…
Nonono, don’t change the subject to his actions and inactions. That’s subjective and open to interpretation. We are talking about his words and your dishonest presentation of what he has said and called for. I posted the quote and showed that the things you claim he said were not actually said.

Can you be honest and say his quote was referring to oppressed people looking for asylum?

Nonono, don’t change the subject to his actions and inactions. That’s subjective and open to interpretation. We are talking about his words and your dishonest presentation of what he has said and called for. I posted the quote and showed that the things you claim he said were not actually said.

Can you be honest and say his quote was referring to oppressed people looking for asylum?
yes his words…telling illegals to surge the border

i’m not being dishonest at all about it. You are the one unwilling to have a honest debate on what he said and the impact it has had

yes his words…telling illegals to surge the border

i’m not being dishonest at all about it. You are the one unwilling to have a honest debate on what he said and the impact it has had
Ok I’ll break it down very simply. You just said he told illegals to surge to the border. He clear did not he said WE surge to the border and he was speaking towards helping the oppressed who seek asylum. You claim to be honest but you lie about the actual words that were said. Look, “illegal” is not in his quote. Oppressed and asylum clearly are. You’re not honest

Biden: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard, that's who we are, we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

Loud, braggarts, and the characteristics though I really appreciate which evidently again are beyond your understanding..., Trump's Love of America, the military, law and order and especially Americans!'
A specific kind of American. Not all Americans. A non-starter.

Ok I’ll break it down very simply. You just said he told illegals to surge to the border. He clear did not he said WE surge to the border and he was speaking towards helping the oppressed who seek asylum. You claim to be honest but you lie about the actual words that were said. Look, “illegal” is not in his quote. Oppressed and asylum clearly are. You’re not honest

Biden: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard, that's who we are, we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."
when they surge the border they are illegal.

there is a perfectly legal process to gain refugee status…surging the border is not it

how xiden even been to the border since he started his humanitarian crisis?

I didn’t dislike Trump personally, I was a fan of his before he ran for President. His TV shows were great. But as a leader he was toxic. He divided our country and undermined our institutions for selfish reasons and that’s unforgivable.

I've said the same thing. I actually liked some of his ideas. I especially like the fact he called out China for their bullshit when no other president would. With the way he connected to working class America, he had the potential to be one of the greatest presidents we've ever had, but time and time again he allowed his toxic ego to get in the way.

Right… encouraging people in need of help and asylum to come here for a better life… what’s your issue with that?
Its an open door policy that is harmful to America

We have too many poor people here to call for more

Its an open door policy that is harmful to America

We have too many poor people here to call for more
We have branded America as the land of opportunity since the early days. We have a statue in New York symbolizing it.

No they aren’t. Coming to our border is not illegal. Disagree? Show me the law that says coming to our border to seek asylum is illegal
coming to it and standing there lookin at it isn’t illegal…but that’s not what these folks xiden invited to surge are doing…they are crossing it illegally

look if you don’t want to have an honest debate about it…just stop

I don’t believe he has. Again, nothing to do with this conversation. Stay on point please
um you claimed he said we need to surge on the border….so “we” would imply himself as well

why do you continue ti gaslight and be dishonest about the topic?

coming to it and standing there lookin at it isn’t illegal…but that’s not what these folks xiden invited to surge are doing…they are crossing it illegally

look if you don’t want to have an honest debate about it…just stop
You’re claiming to be honest so be honest. We are talking about Bidens quote from the debate. You keep saying he is calling for things that he simply isn’t calling for. You have to inject your narrative into it. He simply said that if you are so pressed and seeking asylum come to America and apply for asylum. All the other crap you are saying simply was not said. Read the quote again.

um you claimed he said we need to surge on the border….so “we” would imply himself as well

why do you continue ti gaslight and be dishonest about the topic?
It may imply him it may not. I wouldn’t know that. Neither would you. Again, has nothing to do with your dishonest claims about the things he has called for

Forum List

Back