Mayor Adams...and who told illegals ..." surge to the border"

It’s funny you sound like the Dems claiming trump stole from Hillary. The signatures are easily caught as mismatching. My signature was flagged this past election. The system works as far as I’ve seen. Do you have any proof that is isn’t working? Anything to show at all?
No I don't have any proof you are right.
The problem though is this:
169,519 people from Milwaukee voted absentee.
Of those, 23,642 voted for President Trump (14%) and
143,124 voted for Biden (84%).
And that is one city.
And with this fact:
just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."

But you are right, NO proof but to any logical thinking person this seems unclear:
A) 44,000 votes for Biden provides win
B) Biden had 84% ballots that required signature verification.
C) Ballot harvesting, the posting of completed ballots on behalf of a third party, is legal in several states, including Georgia
“Many people need encouragement to vote and offering to collect and bring to ballot boxes is,
in many states, a legal and legitimate way to increase voter participation which is often low.”
“[In Georgia] In 2020 we were using signature verification to verify absentee ballots, so there were safety mechanisms in place to
ensure it wasn’t a fraudulent ballot.”
D) “2) You need to successfully forge the voter’s signature. 
3) You need to deposit the envelope and have it validated by a local official.
https://www.reuters.com/article/fac...mules-provide-evidence-of-voter-fraud-in-the- 2020-u-s-presidential-election-idUSL2N2XJ0OQ

Now when you consider that the BIASED MSM donated 96% to Hillary and spent another $400 million in 37 hours negative evening news on Trump AND then donated 90% to Biden why would any one of the according to this "expert" “If there are 400,000 people who had their ballot collected and returned for nefarious reasons, there should be significant numbers of people willing to tell their story. It is hard for two people to keep a secret. Asserting that 400,000 people are keeping a secret is beyond credibility.”
testify with the BIASED MSM defending the simple fact that at least 41,000 was all that separated Biden's win in the swing state electoral college vote. Think about it.
And these signature verification efforts are allowed JUST 5 seconds!
Figure 2 shows a drastic increase in the number of invalid signature rejections in the runoff compared to the general election, even while there were about 350,000 fewer absentee voters in the runoff.
Specifically, there were more than four times as many absentee ballots rejected for invalid signatures after Trump made his controversial claims (4,520) than before (1,056). This amounts to a nearly five-fold increase in a voter’s likelihood of being rejected in the runoff compared to the general.
There was also a drastic increase in the rate at which invalid signature rejections were cured in the runoff.
We saw this rate increase from 32.4% in the general election to 60.6% in the runoff (figure 3),
Finally, while the increase is noticeable for final rejections alone (an increase of more than 100%), only when we consider the cures do we see the true magnitude of the change in rejection behavior (an increase of more than 300%).
Think about it! increase in rejections due to signatures of 300%!!!

No I don't have any proof you are right.
The problem though is this:
169,519 people from Milwaukee voted absentee.
Of those, 23,642 voted for President Trump (14%) and
143,124 voted for Biden (84%).
And that is one city.
And with this fact:
just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."

But you are right, NO proof but to any logical thinking person this seems unclear:
A) 44,000 votes for Biden provides win
B) Biden had 84% ballots that required signature verification.
C) Ballot harvesting, the posting of completed ballots on behalf of a third party, is legal in several states, including Georgia
“Many people need encouragement to vote and offering to collect and bring to ballot boxes is,
in many states, a legal and legitimate way to increase voter participation which is often low.”
“[In Georgia] In 2020 we were using signature verification to verify absentee ballots, so there were safety mechanisms in place to
ensure it wasn’t a fraudulent ballot.”
D) “2) You need to successfully forge the voter’s signature. 
3) You need to deposit the envelope and have it validated by a local official.
https://www.reuters.com/article/fac...mules-provide-evidence-of-voter-fraud-in-the- 2020-u-s-presidential-election-idUSL2N2XJ0OQ

Now when you consider that the BIASED MSM donated 96% to Hillary and spent another $400 million in 37 hours negative evening news on Trump AND then donated 90% to Biden why would any one of the according to this "expert" “If there are 400,000 people who had their ballot collected and returned for nefarious reasons, there should be significant numbers of people willing to tell their story. It is hard for two people to keep a secret. Asserting that 400,000 people are keeping a secret is beyond credibility.”
testify with the BIASED MSM defending the simple fact that at least 41,000 was all that separated Biden's win in the swing state electoral college vote. Think about it.
And these signature verification efforts are allowed JUST 5 seconds!
Figure 2 shows a drastic increase in the number of invalid signature rejections in the runoff compared to the general election, even while there were about 350,000 fewer absentee voters in the runoff.
Specifically, there were more than four times as many absentee ballots rejected for invalid signatures after Trump made his controversial claims (4,520) than before (1,056). This amounts to a nearly five-fold increase in a voter’s likelihood of being rejected in the runoff compared to the general.
There was also a drastic increase in the rate at which invalid signature rejections were cured in the runoff.
We saw this rate increase from 32.4% in the general election to 60.6% in the runoff (figure 3),
Finally, while the increase is noticeable for final rejections alone (an increase of more than 100%), only when we consider the cures do we see the true magnitude of the change in rejection behavior (an increase of more than 300%).
Think about it! increase in rejections due to signatures of 300%!!!
We were in the middle of a world wide pandemic in the most politically charged election I can remember and the incumbent was campaigning AGAINST mail in voting… so yeah, of course mail in turn out was going to be disproportionate. Of course overall turn out was going to be high. Nothing about what happened was a surprise. Anybody paying attention would have expected it. West Wing even made a special episode where they educated voters on what to expect with mail in voting and delayed election results. They did this months before the election.

Nothing that you outline supports that cheating occurred. It’s conspiracy game theory 101… it’s not even done well

Not like we hav now

And he is on video encouraging migrants to come to America
Right… encouraging people in need of help and asylum to come here for a better life… what’s your issue with that?

Right… encouraging people in need of help and asylum to come here for a better life… what’s your issue with that?
nothing but xiden wants them to do it illegally…and supports the cartels in their trafficking

it’s dangerous, deadly, it’s horrible…xiden is a human rights abusers

nothing but xiden wants them to do it illegally…and supports the cartels in their trafficking

it’s dangerous, deadly, it’s horrible…xiden is a human rights abusers
When did he call for them to do it illegally?

i have provided it…he used the words immediately surge the border
I didn’t think you’d post it. I’ll do it. Is this the quote your talking about when he specifically referred to those seeking asylum and said nothing about coming here illegally like you’re falsely claiming?

Biden: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard, that's who we are, we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."

I didn’t think you’d post it. I’ll do it. Is this the quote your talking about when he specifically referred to those seeking asylum and said nothing about coming here illegally like you’re falsely claiming?

Biden: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, all those people seeking asylum they deserve to be heard, that's who we are, we are nation that says if you want to flee and you are fleeing oppression you should come."
surging the border is illegal

there is a legal way to come here…surging the border isn’t it

i think he was speaking to everyone
Haha. Really? Did you read the quote I posted? His actually words where he specifically referred to those being oppressed seeking asylum? Is there a different quote that you’ve been talking about?

Haha. Really? Did you read the quote I posted? His actually words where he specifically referred to those being oppressed seeking asylum? Is there a different quote that you’ve been talking about?
i read it, yes he told everyone to surge the border and claim they were oppressed

yes he created the massive humanitarian crisis on our border and gave a big win for the cartels trafficking these people

i read it, yes he told everyone to surge the border and claim they were oppressed

yes he created the massive humanitarian crisis on our border and gave a big win for the cartels trafficking these people
Those weren’t his words. You’re straight up lying now. Why can’t you just have an honest debate? He did not tell everybody to come here and claim they were oppressed… read the quote and don’t distort it

Those weren’t his words. You’re straight up lying now. Why can’t you just have an honest debate? He did not tell everybody to come here and claim they were oppressed… read the quote and don’t distort it
i M having a honest debate

he certainly said it outloud and publicly

i’m sure everyone feel oppressed at times

i M having a honest debate

he certainly said it outloud and publicly

i’m sure everyone feel oppressed at times
He didn’t say come here illegally and claim you are oppressed even if you aren’t… that’s what you’re implying but that’s not what he said. Do I need to post the quote again? Nothing you say he said is there. You’re not being honest.

He didn’t say come here illegally and claim you are oppressed even if you aren’t… that’s what you’re implying but that’s not what he said. Do I need to post the quote again? Nothing you say he said is there. You’re not being honest.
surging the border is illegal.

surging the border is illegal.
No it’s not…. Crossing the border illegally outside of our checkpoints is illegal. He never said to do that. But just coming to the border isn’t illegal. Applying for asylum isn’t illegal

Forum List

Back