Mayor Adams...and who told illegals ..." surge to the border"

He said what he said, and illegals surged the border.....he's known in Mexican as the cartel president...he's helped their business boom

One Mexican official familiar with migration developments, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said organized crime began changing its modus operandi 'from the day Biden took office' and now exhibited 'unprecedented' levels of sophistication.....
'Migrants have become a commodity,' the official said, arguing they were now as valuable as drugs for the gangs. 'But if a packet of drugs is lost in the sea, it's gone. If migrants are lost, it's human beings we're talking about.'
Illegals have been surging the border for decades. Biden didn’t cause it to magically happen with this quote. They did it under all presidents. But Bidens quote wasn’t calling for them to illegally surge the border. Just admit you were mistaken and running with a false talking point right wing media pushed… because each time you double down you are knowingly lying.

hahah I haven't lied about it at all...he spoke...they surged.
You don’t claim he spoke, they surged. Trump spoke and people surged. I’m not here saying that he called for it or caused it. Bidens quote did not call for illegal actions like you claimed. Just admit it

Illegals have been surging the border for decades. Biden didn’t cause it to magically happen with this quote. They did it under all presidents. But Bidens quote wasn’t calling for them to illegally surge the border. Just admit you were mistaken and running with a false talking point right wing media pushed… because each time you double down you are knowingly lying.
Not like after the Xiden surge...he created the worst ever: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000017f-d8bd-d522-ab7f-debd59400000

Stop your lying and downplaying of his massive human right crisis

You don’t claim he spoke, they surged. Trump spoke and people surged. I’m not here saying that he called for it or caused it. Bidens quote did not call for illegal actions like you claimed. Just admit it
Sorry, under Trump there was no surge...there is literally no comparison between any President and the disaster Xiden created.

Team Biden just set another record: 164,973 illegal migrants apprehended at the border last month, the highest February total in the Homeland Security Department’s history, up 63% from February 2021 and triple the February average for the Trump years.

The month’s total was a 6.6% increase over January — and a 350% increase over February 2020, when Biden had just taken office.

And Biden’s about to end the COVID restrictions that let the Border Patrol send many migrants back; officials expect an even larger surge once that happens.

You can continue to be dishonest and lie about the crisis all you want...it won't change the facts on the ground...Xiden, his surge

Sorry, under Trump there was no surge...there is literally no comparison between any President and the disaster Xiden created.

Team Biden just set another record: 164,973 illegal migrants apprehended at the border last month, the highest February total in the Homeland Security Department’s history, up 63% from February 2021 and triple the February average for the Trump years.

The month’s total was a 6.6% increase over January — and a 350% increase over February 2020, when Biden had just taken office.

And Biden’s about to end the COVID restrictions that let the Border Patrol send many migrants back; officials expect an even larger surge once that happens.

You can continue to be dishonest and lie about the crisis all you want...it won't change the facts on the ground...Xiden, his surge
No surge under trump?!?! Haha. What happened in 2018 and 2019 at the border? A decline?? You gonna lie again?

We aren’t talking about the post pandemic surge… we are talking about your mischaracterizarion of Bidens words. Very simple. I see you trying to change the subject but that’s not gonna fly.
we are talking about the xiden surge. You tried to compare it to every other President...it's not.

No surge under trump?!?! Haha. What happened in 2018 and 2019 at the border? A decline?? You gonna lie again?
Nothing like the Xiden surge.

Trump actualyl worked with Mexico, got a stay in Mexico policy adopted so that folks weren't just let go to wonder around the United States.

Once folks realized they weren't just going to be let go, they slowed down coming, drastically....

Under Xiden we had a massive surge, worst border policies ever, according to the Politico story I shared with you.

Comparing the two is laughable, and makes you look more desperate in your defense of the Cartel President, Joey Xiden

we are talking about the xiden surge. You tried to compare it to every other President...it's not.
Wrong. I’m talking about you lying about Bidens statement. You said he told everybody to illegally surge, which he didn’t. You then said there wasn’t a surge under trump. There was. You are far from an honest person

Yet there are those who will; I don’t understand. He had ruined the economy, forced schools and businesses to close their doors, made up ENERGY DEPENDENT, encouraged Crime, Encouraged CRT and is allowing Millions of ILLEGALS across the border with FENTANYL and other drugs
But....But....But....ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!

Wrong. I’m talking about you lying about Bidens statement. You said he told everybody to illegally surge, which he didn’t. You then said there wasn’t a surge under trump. There was. You are far from an honest person
the only person lying here is you when you claim any other president has had the same issues he has, ans moreover that he was talking about going to the border himself

Ok now you admit there was a surge, because a few posts ago you said this (see below)… can you admit you were wrong or lying? I’ll take either
yeah there was no surge…was there people maximin? yes…but nothing like the xiden surge

the only person lying here is you when you claim any other president has had the same issues he has, ans moreover that he was talking about going to the border himself
Other presidents have all had issues at the border. That’s a fact. I never said the numbers were the exact same. I also never said Biden said he would go to the border himself. Show quotes of me saying that and prove you’re not a liar. We both know you won’t and can’t.

yeah there was no surge…was there people maximin? yes…but nothing like the xiden surge
There was a huge increase in border activity from 2018 to 2019. That’s called a surge. You are flat out wrong.

Other presidents have all had issues at the border. That’s a fact. I never said the numbers were the exact same. I also never said Biden said he would go to the border himself. Show quotes of me saying that and prove you’re not a liar. We both know you won’t and can’t.
no if has had issues like this….the xiden surge is the worst in history, according to the politico article outlining it i provide you

There was a huge increase in border activity from 2018 to 2019. That’s called a surge. You are flat out wrong.
nope, that wasn’t a surge and nothing compared to the xiden surge he created via his invite

no if has had issues like this….the xiden surge is the worst in history, according to the politico article outlining it i provide you
That’s fine you can say Biden had the worst surge. But what you said, dishonestly, is that trump didn’t have a surge, which he certainly did. Are you just not able to admit when you make mistakes?

nope, that wasn’t a surge and nothing compared to the xiden surge he created via his invite
Trumps surge was larger than any of Obama’s surges, yes obama had surges as well. And Biden had no invite which I’ve shown time and time again by posting his exact words which you continue to lie about. At this point you are simply trolling

Forum List

Back